- View Full Specifications
Two Boat Owner
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Ft Lauderdale, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 199,000
- Sale Pending
Two Boat Owner is Motivated. "Bring me an Offer!"
Irish Gift is in impeccable condition and is very completely equipped. She has an exhaustive list of extras and much of it is new or very recent. For starters, she has a hydraulic furling main and headsail, hydraulic primary winches and a bow thruster. She is equipped with a new 7.5 Phasor genset, new Yanmar Turbo engine, dual AC units, and davit system, windlass, dodger and bimini, and complete electronics.
All standing rigging (and much of the running rigging) was completely replaced in 2013.
Ready to go. She is an amazing vessel! New 75hp Yanmar Turbo engine and 7.5 Phasor generator in 2014
- Two Kyocera 140 watt solar panels new 2014
- Air Breeze wind generator and controller 2014
- 13 AGM batteries 2014
- Force Ten stove, Frigibot refrigeration, Corian countertop new 2014
- 16,000 btu Cruise Air AC unit rebuilt 2014
- Edson steering system new 2014
- Mack main and jib new 2014
- Fast, shoal draft, very well constructed, and ICW friendly rig
- Bow Thruster...and more
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this listing.
Please contact Jordan Yachts at 954 522 8650
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 46 ft 5 in
Beam: 14 ft 5 in
LWL: 38 ft 8 in
Minimum Draft: 4 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 9 ft 6 in
Displacement: 29000 lbs
Ballast: 13000 lbs
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2014
Engine Model: Turbo
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 78
Engine Power: 75 HP
Cruising Speed: 7 knots
Maximum Speed: 8 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (150 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (80 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Irish Gift sleeps seven, four in two staterooms, plus three in salon, and has two heads. Most berths and settees have lee cloths. She is finished in gloss varnished teak and has a varnished teak and holly sole. There are two, reverse cycle, Cruiseair AC units, one on the starboard side for the main salon and guest stateroom, and one on the port side for the main salon and aft cabin. 12V fans in various locations throughout provide good air circulation and cooling. Realistic speakers are in the forward, main and aft cabins, as well as the cockpit.
Forward is a deck-accessed locker (just aft of the anchor locker) also accessed from the forward head. A teak door leads aft to the guest stateroom.
Aft from the forward stateroom, through a varnished teak door, is the main salon with a large dinette.
A large walk-through galley is next, aft to starboard. Generator and engine access is in this area.
At the end of the port side settee is a forward facing sit-down navigation station with a swivel nav seat with arms, full instrumentation with a Raymarine MFD new 2013, and a large chart table.
Moving aft on the port side of the vessel and through a door is the aft head.
The main entrance to the full width master stateroom is aft of the galley. There is a large, centerline, double berth.
- Zeno mattress new 2014
- LED lighting throughout new 2014
- 6 new LED reading lamps, 2 aft, 2 salon, 2 forward
- 6 red LED courtesy lamps
- 16 white LED courtesy lamps
- White/red LED lights, aft head and forward head
- Chrome dome LED lights, nav station, aft stateroom, forward stateroom
- Bora model fixed mount fan new 2014
Forward Guest Stateroom and Head
The forward head is finished in white Formica with teak trim and has a mosaic tiled vanity countertop with a stainless steel sink, hot and cold pressure water, and a telephone type shower and a Traveler Sea Land Technology Vacu-flush toilet. The hatch overhead includes a Nicro-fico exhaust outlet. A teak door leads aft to the Guest Stateroom.
This very comfortable Guest Stateroom features teak access doors, both forward and aft, one with full length mirror. There is a large offset double berth to starboard, and a single berth to port with storage below the berths. Two overhead opening hatches afford great ventilation and natural light, and there are two Realistic stereo speakers and fans. Storage is provided by a large hanging locker with double doors on the starboard side. There is another hanging locker on the forward end of the single berth on the port side. In addition, there are large storage lockers outboard on the port side (above the single berth) and two large storage shelves and another storage locker outboard above the double berth.
Main Salon Amidship
Aft from the forward stateroom, through a varnished teak door, is the Main Salon. A large dinette table to starboard provides seating for eight. The main bulkhead has beautiful brass lamps, a beveled mirror, and a brass clock and barometer. Outboard and starboard are storage lockers with cane facing, and two stereo speakers, port and starboard. Outboard and above the dinette starboard is a built-in bookshelf and additional shelf storage. There is similar storage above the port settee.
- Two Cruiseair reverse cycle air conditioning units accommodate the entire boat and are located port and starboard under the main salon seats. They cover the main salon forward, and the main salon aft, and can be run on AC or heat.
- Starboard side 16,000 btu Cruiseair unit, rebuilt 2014
- Both port and starboard digital AC controller new 2014
- All new upholstery 2013
Master Stateroom Aft and Aft Head
The main entrance to the full-width Master Stateroom is aft of the galley. There is a large, centerline, double berth. Storage lockers are port and starboard. The cabin sides and cabinetry are all semi-gloss. Outboard and to starboard are two large hanging lockers. There are two stereo speakers. The forward bulkhead has another beveled mirror. On the starboard side of the berth is an L-shaped seat and behind and below is more storage.
Moving aft on the port side of the vessel and through a door is the Aft Head for the Aft Stateroom, finished in white Formica, with tile countertop on the vanity and a new Scandvik stainless steel sink and faucets. Outboard of this vanity are two storage lockers. There is a new Raritan PH II toilet. Moving forward is a separate stall shower with a seat and pull-around curtain. Storage locker space is under and outboard of the seat. The telephone shower hose is long enough to extend through the opening port light and offers a sit-down deck shower.
- Aft head faucets (2) new 2014
- Scandvic aft head sink new 2014
- Zeno mattress new 2014
There is an excellent galley arrangement in walkthrough to starboard. The high fiddles and smoked Plexiglas sliders on cabinets make items easy to find. Complete rebuild of galley and refrigerator/ freezer with new counter top in 2014.
- Corian countertops new 2014
- Scandvik double stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water new 2014
- New pressure water pump 2015
- Fynspray galley fresh and saltwater hand pumps at sink new 2014
- Ambassador Marine Trinidad galley faucet new 2014
- Force Ten 3 burner propane stove with oven new 2014
- Frigiboat refrigeration system new 2014
- Isotherm water heater new 2014
- Propane gas controller, two new 10lb aluminum tanks, and new fiberglass tank holder 2014
- Norcold portable freezer for extra freezer capacity
Navigation and Electronics
Great navigation station for a cruising sailboat. The Marinetics electrical panel is located here as well.
- Autohelm 7001+ autopilot with built in cockpit remote
- Raymarine MFD 15" (multi functional display) 2013
Raymarine RD424HD 4kW 24” HD Digital Radome with C125 15 inch chartplotter 2013
- Raymarine AIS 650 Transceiver and Antenna 2013
- Iridium Go Satellite communications system new 2014
- Garmin Echo Map 70s chart plotter/depth sounder binnacle mount new 2014
- Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF radio with new antenna on top of mast
- Pioneer CD player with 12 disc changer and stereo, with individual speaker controls
- Raytheon ST60 compass
- 2500 Watt Xantrex Prosine Inverter
- Icom SSB radio with automatic tuner
- Raytheon ST60 plus speed Log Display and Sensor 2012
- EPIRB with GPS 2012
- Raytheon ST60 depth sounder
- Raytheon ST60 wind instrument
Large center cockpit with teak seats, teak cockpit sole is self-draining.
- New Edson pedestal steering new 2014
- Ritchie 5 inch compass, rebuilt and swung 2015
- Single engine controls, bow thruster control and autopilot remote new 2014
- Sunbrella bimini top, front dodger panels New 2014
- Varnished teak folding cockpit table
- Stereo speakers
- Cockpit cushions
- Bow thruster joystick controls
- Flexiteek decking in cockpit new 2014
Fiberglass nonskid deck. Anodized aluminum toe rail. There is a minimal amount of teak topside. Aft of the double stainless bow roller is a chain locker with chain, etc. Aft of this locker is a second larger locker accessed by a large Lewmar hatch that holds additional gear and has ample storage space for dock lines and fenders. Additionally, there is a large, aft lazarette with two separate access hatches.
One of the best features aboard Irish Gift is her aft radar arch. Incorporated into it are the dinghy davits and lights, as well as a swinging davit arm, for lifting motor onto rail mount. The solar panels and wind generator are located here. Custom racks for jerry jugs were also added.
- Tigress manual/electric windlass with up and down switches on both the foredeck and the cockpit. Set up so that an anchor can be deployed quickly in an emergency
- Foot switch at bow for anchor down new 2014
- Rocna 55# anchor with 200' chain new 2014
- CQR 45# anchor on a double stainless bow roller, with 50 ft. chain and 150' 3/4 inch rode
- Bruce 44# anchor in lazzarette
- Danforth Hi-tensile 15# anchor with 25' chain/150' of ½" rode on stern pulpit
- Dock lines and spring lines
- Teak rub rail with stainless steel cap
- 6 ft. boat hook and an expandable boat hook
- Hatch covers and life raft cover new 2014
- (2) Teak companionway hatch boards
- (2) Gray Lucite companionway hatch boards
- Stainless stern and bow pulpits
- Stainless steel stanchions with port and starboard, double lifelines and gates
- Stainless dinghy davits, aft
- Spotlight, with remote control
- Newport Magma BBQ grill new 2014
- Bug screen for all hatches and companionway New 2014
- (4) Dorade vents
- Lewmar hatches with new Lexan and gaskets
- Oversized aluminum cleats, midship cleats
- Custom built 8 ft. stainless boarding ladder new 2014
- Full boat awning with side curtains 2014
- Inflatable dinghy and outboard
White Gelcoat hull, decks and house, with gray deck and house nonskid. Fresh bottom paint September 2013, no blisters evidenced.
Fiberglass hull, decks, and low profile coach roofs have core in places for extra strength where needed. Varnished exterior teak grab rails and rub rail with stainless steel guard. Irish Gift is a British built, center-cockpit, ocean-cruising sloop with shoal draft keel, hydraulic centerboard and a skeg hung rudder.
The centerboard is operated by an oversized hydraulic pump with a manual backup. When the board is fully extended, Irish Gift draws approximately 9'6". Not only does this allow her to point a few degrees higher but it also (and more significantly) greatly reduces the amount of leeway that she will make.
12-volt and 110-volt electrical systems and electrical panel with circuit breakers.
12-volt DC electrical system includes:
- (4x) Batteries in mid-bilges AGM, new 2014
- (4x) Batteries below aft double berth, AGM, new 2014
- AGM generator battery in engine room. Isolated so it can't be drained accidentally new 2014
- AGM batteries for Lewmar Commander hydraulics in forward sail locker new 2014
- 3 stage battery isolator select switch new 2014
- Kyocera 140 watt solar panels (2) new 2014
- E 20 wind/ solar controller new 2014
- Air Breeze wind generator new 2014
- Balmar charge controller new 2014
110-volt AC electrical system includes:
- 7.5 kW Phasor generator with 18 hours
- Sentry battery charger
- (2x) Hubbel 30-amp, 125V shore power inlets
- Hubbel 30 amp 50 ft shore power cord
- Several new cables and adapters 2014
Sails and Rigging
Great equipment for running short handed. Lewmar Commander 4 Hydraulic system operates the primary winches, main and headsail furling.
- Hood aluminum hydraulic Stowaway Mast
- Double spreader rig with stainless steel vang
- Hood Seafurl Hydraulic head stay furling
- An inner forestay
- Mast height was measured to be 64 ft.
All standing rigging (and much of the running rigging) was completely replaced in 2013
- Mack mainsail 135% with sunshield 2014
- Mack 135% jib/genoa with cover and foam 2014
- (2) Lewmar 56 CST hydraulic primary winches with covers
- (2) Lewmar 30 CST secondary winches with covers
- Lewmar mainsheet traveler control aft of cockpit
- Stainless steel mast pulpit
- Aluminum tracks with Lewmar adjustable cars
Engine and Mechanical
New Yanmar diesel engine 2014 with 83 engine hours with 1.5 inch stainless steel shaft. There is a Vetus 12V bow thruster. A hydraulic centerboard lift is operated by an electric motor or a hand pump. Easy access to engine and generator is through two doors to the engine room from the galley and moveable engine cover forward in galley. Below the galley sink is the control panel for the centerboard.
Two water tanks are below the main salon settees.
- Edson steering system including binnacle and cables new 2014
- Bruntons three blade folding auto prop (on shaft) new 2014
- Spare 3 bladed prop in lazerette
- Racor 500 fuel filters, (2) new 2014
- Vetus 12V bow thruster with new lower unit with cockpit pedestal control
- Fuel shut-off valves
- Whale Gusher manual bilge pump 2014
- Engine room bilge blower New 2014
- Rule 2000 bilge pump and switch 2014
- Shower sump pump new 2014
- Sump pump and hoses for both AC's new 2014
- Rebuilt forward head, new hoses, 3 way switch and new discharge pump 2015
- Raritan PH II new 2014
- An extensive spare parts inventory is included, most of it stored under the forward berth.
- High water alarm 2012
- (3) Portable fire extinguishers 2012
- Automatic fire extinguisher system
- 8 man Viking Pro life raft 2012
- Ocean flare kit 2012
- Emergency tiller steering handle
- (6) Throw cushions
- Life ring
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Jordan Yacht and Ship Co.
Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
Ft Lauderdale, FL, United States
Nautor's Swan 53
Ft Lauderdale, FL, United States
Miami, FL, United States
Ft Lauderdale, FL, United States
enroute Ft Lauderdale, FL, United States