- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Bangor, stateprovince.N012, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 19,950 Tax Paid (US$ 26,933)
1985 LM 27 MK II GRP Motorsailer with Triple Keel. Sloop Rigged, Well maintained. Bukh 24HP Diesel Engine. 6/7 Berths. Large cockpit with folding table. Excellent 2015 survey report. New batteries fitted 06/2017. "Probably one of the best small wheelhouse sailing cruiser around". Surprisingly good performance under sail.
Please contact John Harkness at +44 (0)7564 366639
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: LM Glasfiber AS, Denmark
Designer: LM Glaasfiber AS, Denmark
Flag of Registry: United Kingdom
Hull Shape: Monohull
Beam: 9 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 0 in
Total Power: 24 HP
Engine Brand: Bukh
Year Built: 1985
Engine Model: 2 Cylinder
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 24 HP
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Plotter - Standard Horizon CP300
VHF - ICOM
Wind speed and direction
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Liferaft - needs a service
- Large Cockpit with fold down table & Full Cockpit Cushions..
3 Double Berths + 2 Single Berths in cockpit.
- Six Berths in two cabin layout with standing headroom throughout.
- Fore cabin with V berths, converting with infill to double in main saloon.
- Central table, with folding leaves.
- Full length hanging wardrobe / locker.
- Separate heads to port with marine toilet and washbasin with pressurised water supply.
- Wheelhouse with helm position to starboard with wheel steering, helmsman's seat, engine controls and instrumentation.
- Galley to port in wheelhouse, with two - burner stove,oven and grill, stainless steel sink unit with pressurised water.
- Cockpit has generous stowage and bench seating for up to six persons.
Bukh 24HP 2-Cylinder Shaftdrive Diesel Engine.
3-Blade Fixed Propellor.
Direct Cooling System.
2 X 110 Ah Domestic batteries
1 X 85 Ah Starting battery
Rig & Deck Equipment
Rigging replaced in 2006. Running rigging replaced 2006
Bermudan Sloop Rigged.
Plastimo roller furling headsail gear
All lines led back to cockpit.
Stainless Steel Standing Rigging.
2 x Sheet Winches.
Manual anchor windlass
- Clipper Log
- Clipper Speed
- Clipper wind
- Clipper Battery Monitor
- Clipper Electronic compass
- Clipper Depth sounder
- Standard Horizon CP300 Chart plotter
- Garmin GPS GDS72
- ICOM VHF Radio
- SIMRAD WP5000 Auto pilot
- AIS System
- Fresh water tank 1 of 26.4 Gallons
- Fuel tank 1 of 26.4 Gallons
- Batten Mainsail (Crusader new 2007)
- Furling genoa (Crusader new 2007)
- lifebelt ( horse shoe with floating light)
- Flat screen Television
- Ecomax active radar reflector
- Outboard bracket on pushpit
- Spare tiller
- Flag staff
- 2 x boat hooks
- Liferaft - but needs service
- 16 Kg Delta anchor
- 25 Lb Plough anchor and 30 meters of chain.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.