- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Little Compton, RI
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 495,000
Just out from the paint shed at Hinckley Yacht Services in Rhode Island, ECLIPSE is ready for her next owners, with fresh topsides Awlgrip, exterior varnish and new dodger. ECLIPSE is in excellent condition and ready to sail anywhere.
In 2006/2007 she underwent a major comprehensive refit, replacing virtually all electrical and mechanical with new and top-of-the-line components. In 2009 her topsides and deck were Awlgripped by Hinckley Yacht Services in Stuart, FL, and since then, she has received new rig paint, a new bow thruster and new electronics.
ECLIPSE is seriously for sale and priced well below fair market value. Her centerboard configuration offers a minimum draft of 6’-6” with board up and a maximum draft of 12’-6” with board down.
WELLINGTON YACHT PARTNERS -- BROKERAGE OFFICES: Portsmouth, Rhode Island; Fort Lauderdale, Florida; Falmouth, Maine.
Miles DAVID, Chris FAIRFAX, Dolf HAFFENREFFER, Chet HARTSHORN, Ted HOOD, Murray LORD, Bob MARSTON, John PERKINS, Bruce SZAMIER, Jim WETHERALD.
Please contact Wellington Yacht Partners at (401) 683-6070
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: McCurdy & Rhodes
Flag of Registry: United States
LOA: 59 ft 3 in
Beam: 15 ft 6 in
LWL: 44 ft 2 in
Minimum Draft: 6 ft 6 in
Displacement: 69000 lbs
Total Power: 140 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2006
Engine Model: 4LHA-HTP
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1700
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 140 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 knots
Maximum Speed: 9 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (400 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (300 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 5
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 3
Total Liferaft Capacity: 8
ACCOMMODATIONS and LAYOUT
ECLIPSE sleeps seven in three private cabins, plus two in main salon.
The interior joiner work is finely-crafted teak throughout. Cabin soles are all solid teak and holly with a gloss finish. Custom mattress pads and linens are included. Fans, opening ports, portlights and deck hatches provide plenty of ventilation and natural light.
- All new cabin light fixtures and wiring (2007)
- 12-Volt Hella cabin fans new (2007)
- All fixed cabin windows renewed with Lexan (2007)
- All cabin hatches renewed with Lexan (2007)
- LED floor courtesy lights new (2007)
STARBOARD GUEST STATEROOM
The starboard forward guest stateroom features two large single over/under berths with hanging locker, bureau and numerous storage lockers. A hatch, opening porthole, port light and dorade vent provide excellent light and ventilation.
STARBOARD GUEST HEAD
The starboard guest ensuite head includes a Vacu-flush toilet, sink and vanity, hot/cold shower and several large storage lockers. A large deck hatch is overhead.
PORT GUEST STATEROOM
A mirror-image guest cabin is to port with all the same features found to starboard.
PORT GUEST HEAD
The port guest ensuite head includes a Vacu-flush toilet, sink and vanity, hot/cold shower and several large storage lockers.
The main salon features two long settees to port and starboard with a large double-leaf dining table offset to port with built-in storage. There is an abundance of storage space outboard and below each.
A large U-shaped galley is aft of the main salon on the port side, featuring generous counter space and tremendous locker storage. Features include Frigoboat refrigeration (2007) and top-loading freezer (2007), 3-burner propane stove with broiler, GE Profile convection oven (2007), exhaust fan, stainless steel sink and fresh water hand pump. Louvered locker fronts and tile backsplash provide nice accents.
The navigation station is aft of the salon to starboard. There is an oversized chart table, fixed seat with backrest, and electronics and DC electrical panel outboard.
A passageway with wet locker, separate washer and dryer outboard and easy engine room access inboard, leads aft from main salon to the master stateroom.
The owner's stateroom aft has a generous double berth to port and a single to starboard, separated by a large chest of drawers. There is a private companionway to the aft deck area, with a hanging locker and many other useful storage lockers.
A private head with separate shower stall is adjacent to the owner’s cabin, to port. There is a sink with vanity, Vacu-flush toilet and hot/cold shower along with numerous storage lockers.
- 12 Volt DC and 110/220 Volt AC electrical systems with separate breaker panels and multiple gauges
- Entire electrical system replaced new (2007)
- 12.5 kW Northern Lights diesel generator (hours: 1,200) in sound shield (new 2007)
- (8) GP31 gel-cell house batteries (2006)
- (2) GP31 engine and generator starting batteries (2006)
- Xantrex 3,000 watt inverter/charger (2007)
- AC & DC breakers replaced new (2007)
- 120 Volt GFCI outlets all new (2007)
- 50 amp shore inlet with 50- and 30-amp shore cords and adapters
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Raymarine E120W GPS, chartplotter, radar (2013)
- Raymarine digital radar scanner (2013)
- Raymarine AIS Class A transceiver (2014)
- Simrad AP26 autopilot (2007)
- ICOM IC-M710 SSB (2007)
- Uniden UM525 VHF (2007)
- Uniden remote VHF @ helm (2007)
- Raytheon ST60 + wind instruments (2007)
- Sony AM/FM/CD stereo w/speakers in salon & cockpit (2007)
ENGINE/ MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- (1) Yanmar 4LHA-HTP, 140 hp (2006) (Hours: 1,700)
- 3-Blade bronze MAX feathering prop
- Dripless stuffing box new (2007)
- Sidepower 10” bow thruster new (2010)
- Racor filter system and hoses (2007)
- Foil-lined sound insulation in engine and generator rooms (2007)
- 12-Volt saltwater deck wash, new plumbing and pump (2007)
- 12-Volt freshwater deck wash, new plumbing and pump (2007)
- (3) Vacu-flush toilets rebuilt completely (2007)
- (3) Marine Air 16,000 BTU air conditioner / heating units all new (2007)
- Splendide 2000S 120-Volt washer/dryer new (2007)
- Full array of spare parts
- (1) 2400 GPH & (1) 3200 GPH automatic bilge pumps new (2006)
- (2) Manual bilge pumps rebuilt (2006)
HULL and CONSTRUCTION
Hull is hand-laid fiberglass with 1" Airex core. In high-stress areas there is solid fiberglass with extra laminations of mat and roving. Airex-cored hull stringers are integrated with engine mounts and mast step. Guard rail at sheer with stainless steel half oval. Topsides are Flag Blue Awlgrip (new 2015), with gold cove, white boot top and red bottom. Deck paint (new Awlgrip 2009) light tan nonskid molded-in. The deck is cored with 3/4" Klegecell and solid in stress areas, set in a 7-1/2" flange and bonded to hull with fiberglass and bolted on 8" centers. Centerboard configuration offers a minimum draft of 6’-6” with board up and a maximum draft of 12’-6” with board down.
SAILS and RIGGING
- Double spreader aluminum mast with Hood Stoway electric furling system (rebuilt 2006)
- Mast and boom removed and painted with Awlgrip (2010)
- Harken roller furling headstay rebuilt (2007)
- All mast wiring replaced new (2007)
- LED mast lights new (2007)
- Navtec rod standing rigging
- Hood hydraulic furling headstay system w/mechanical backup
- Aluminum spinnaker/whisker pole
- Navtec hydraulic backstay and boom vang (rebuilt 2007)
- Running rigging replaced new (2007)
- (2) Barient #36 ST electric primaries rebuilt (2007)
- Barient ST electric mainsheet/centerboard winch rebuilt (2007)
- Barient #36 ST spinnaker winches
- Barient #27 ST main traveler winch
- Barient #27 ST halyard winches
- Barient #24 ST halyard winches
- (2) Mainsails
- North main (new 2012)
- North 135% genoa (new 2012)
- 155% Genoa – North 3DL
- 100% Genoa
- North asymmetrical spinnaker w/sock (new 2014)
- 130% Roller furling genoa
- 140% Roller furling genoa
- Storm jib
- Storm trysail
- 10’ AB hard-bottom inflatable tender (new 2009)
- Yamaha 15 hp outboard engine for tender (new 2006)
- Zodiac offshore 8-man life raft (new 2014)
- (12) Offshore life jackets
- MOM unit
- (2) Throwables
- (4) Fenders
- (4) Dock lines (new 2014)
- 65# CQR anchor w/ 300 ft. 3/8”h chain
- Dodger (new 2015)
- Stainless steel lifelines (new 2015)
- Bow pulpit (new 2015)
- Edson stainless steel dinghy davit system (new 2012)
- Nilsson 12-Volt anchor windlass rebuilt (2007)
- Hinckley S/S bow roller
- Varnished teak toe rails, hand rails, drip rails, hatches and dorade boxes
- Varnished companionway boards and hatch screens with dedicated storage
- Varnished teak cockpit table
- Custom helmsman seat
- Side gates
- Swim ladder
- Side boarding ladder
- Saltwater deck wash
- Freshwater deck wash
The owner’s personal effects are excluded from the sale.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Wellington Yacht Partners
Portsmouth, RI, United States
Stonington, CT, United States
Newport, RI, United States
Portsmouth, RI, United States