- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- GA, United States
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 239,000
Re-fitted, meticulously maintained and ready to go. She is hull number 5 and one of the last vessels to be built in the world renowned Horng Bin boat yard in Taiwan. Their quality craftsmanship and the Scott Sprague design combines to create a true bluewater sailing masterpiece.
This HC48 is a joy to behold. The bright-work below deck is immaculate. The practicality of the hard dodger and cutter rig make her easy, safe and a very dry boat to sail. The luxury of electric winches, generator, water maker, solar panels, and vast array of elec-trickary will make the most gadget hungry sailor drawl.
If my wife would let me, I would have already purchased this vessel. My loss is your gain! Come and see for yourself- you will fall in love too.
Dunbar Yachts LLC
Please contact Mike Bowie at 912-638-8573
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 47 ft 10 in
Beam: 14 ft 6 in
LWL: 41 ft 3 in
Displacement: 52000 lbs
Ballast: 14700 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 60 ft 0 in
Total Power: 84 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins
Year Built: 1985
Engine Model: M90
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 570
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 84 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (300 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (140 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Total Liferaft Capacity: 6
Accommodations and Layout
- Abundant storage throughout
- Marble saloon table
- Caframo fans throughout
- Excellent engine and generator access
- Ample port lights to provide natural lighting
- Huge aft cabin with fold out desk area and in-suit head
- Washer and dryer in separate utility room
- Forward cabin has separate head to offer a good level of privacy and comfort while cruising with crew.
- Luxurious saloon with large table.
- Well appointed galley which serves as both a safe and functional place to feed the crew.
- The Navigation desk would not look out of place on the Star Ship- Enterprise.
- Marble galley countertops
- Fresh water filter in galley
- Dickenson, Mediterranean stove, new 2011
- Nova cool refrigerator and freezer
- Double sink.
- Large food preparation area
Hull and Deck
- Hull has been stripped, coated with West epoxy, primed and painted with Johan antifoul paint in 2014.
- Teak side decks have been maintained to a very high standard.
- Easy Weigh electric windlass
- Electric winch cockpit starboard
- Elevated helm position
- Cockpit table with fold out leaves
Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- Perkins M90 (4236) 84hp - rebuilt, 570 hours since rebuild (injector pump rebuilt recently)
- Northern Lights Generator 5KW
- Little Village 200gpd water maker, recently rebuilt, reconditioned, and pickled.
- New fuel polishing system - 2015
- Max prop rebuilt - 2015
- Fireboy CO2 and propane sniffer
- (2) Inverters - Magnum Pure Sine wave with remote, 2000w and Prosine 1800w
- Northern Lights Generator M643 - 5KW, always maintained
- (2) Large Cruisair HVAC system, A/C, heat, with dehumidification
- True battery charger 40 amp by Xantrex
- Air marine 400W turbine wind generator
- Solar panels mounted to arch and regulated by Mppt regulator.
- Shore power inlet
- EPIRB 406
- Chartplotter at helm
- Icom 802 SSB radio and Pactor modem connected to PC at chart table
- Tank monitoring system
- Autopilot connected to Chartplotter
- Icom vhf
- Raymarine Depth, Wind and Speed
- Stereo system with cockpit speakers
- 2 ships computers at chart table used for weather and navigation
Sails and Rigging
- Cutter rig with running backstays
- New insulated backstay in 2015
- Mast steps
- Custom made rigging - July 2011 by Brian Toss.
- Mainsail fully battened, 2 reef points new 2011
- Yankee cut Genoa head sail 125% new 2011
- Working jib on inner forestay
- Harken furlers on both headsail and staysail new 2011
- Storm sail
- Drifter new 2011
- Rigid boom vang
- Electric halyard winches
- 6 man Viking life raft
- Safety package, life sling mob recovery system.
- Hard cockpit enclosure 'wheel house'
- Fishing rod holders
- Dinghy - 10.6 AB 2007 aluminum ribbed hull with 25HP, 2 stroke Yamaha outboard
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing including all photographs is the property of Dunbar Yachts LLC and must not be reproduced or published on any other website without the express permission of Dunbar Yachts LLC.