- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Dartmouth, NS
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 24,000 (US$ 19,073)
- Price change June 25.15 was 26,000 now 24,000
- 2015 Doyle Stackpack with reefs led to cockpit. 2014, 135% Genoa with foam luff
- 2015 Bimini, Connector, Lee cloths,
- 2013-2014, New Raymarine, Chartplotter, Radar, and Autopilot.
- Loads of other nice upgrades. Read the inventory list.
- Yanmar Diesel Engine Rebuilt in 2006, closed loop cooling
Contact John Roy at (902) 455-5565 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact John A Roy at 1-902-455-5565
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 29 ft 3 in
Beam: 9 ft 2 in
LWL: 22 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 6 in
Displacement: 9000 lbs
Ballast: 4000 lbs
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 2GM20
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Maximum Speed: 6 knots
Fuel Tanks: 1
Number of single berths: 1
Number of twin berths: 1
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Design and Construction
The Albgerg 29 was a follow up to the very popular Alberg 30. Designed by Carl Alberg, the boat featured more interior volume than her slightly bigger sister as the beam was carried further aft. The sharper turn-of-the-bilge and the lower center of gravity meant that the 29 was also stiffer than the 30. The boat has the graceful shear and the full keel (with encapsulated ballast) associated with Albergs best designs.
- Solid hand-laid glass hull and balsa-cored glass deck
- Lead encapsulated keel, 9000 lbs displacement, 4,000 lbs of ballast.
- Keel hung rudder with aperture for the fixed blade bronze prop
- "T" shaped cockpit, wide side-decks, six opening bronze ports
Classic sea-friendly interior crafted in teak and oak. There is a Vee berth forward with shelves and storage under. The private head is to port. Hanging locker to starboard across from head. The main salon features two settees with a table on center. The galley is to starboard and the chart table and quarter berth are to port. There is a teak and holly sole throughout.
- Galley: Two Burner Propane Stove and Oven; stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water; and icebox with drain.
- (2014) New head, Private stand-up space
(2014) macerator , holding tank
- Cabin heater, Force 10 propane.
- 8 Bronze ports, 6 are opening. cabin fan.
Sails Canvas, and Rigging
- Aluminum mast and boom
- Profurl roller furling ( 2014)
- Mainsheet to single point on cockpit floor in front of wheel.
- Genoa tracks on side decks.
- (2015) Doyle Stackpack mainsail with 2 reefs led aft.
- (2014) 135% Genoa with UV stripe and foam luff
- Dacron Mainsail with fullbattens and two sets of reef points
- 135% Dacron Genoa with UV Strip
- 100% Genoa
- (2015) Bimini with connector
- (2015) Lee cloths
Navigation Equipment and Electrical
- (2013) Raymarine e7d chartplotter/radar display with Navionics Gold Charts this is interfaced with the VHF for AIS receiver display (2013)
- (2014) Raymarine EV-100 Auto-helm
- (2013) Raymarine RD418D 48 mile radar dome,
- (2014) Standard Horizon VHF cockpit remote with AIS Display 'Receiver
- VHF Radio, Standard Horizon Eclipse, ( 2010)
- New AC wiring including distribution panel and sockets ( 2014
- New battery wiring including main switch (2014)
- Standard Horizon Speed Log SL45 (2006)
- Standard Horizon CP180 Chartplotter at Helm
- Standard Horizon Depth sounder
- Stereo with 2 Speakers
- Brass Clock and Barometer
- (2014) 30 amp dual bank battery charger.
- (2014) Three AGM batteries, Battery combiner
- 2 electrical panels. (One replaced in 2011)
- Shore power and cord
- Mast wiring and VHF antenna cable replaced 2009
- Yanmar 2GM20 Diesel Engine, fresh water cooled. Engine was overhauled in 2006 including new rings and pistons
- Fuel Tank replaced in 2009
- Cutlass berring replaced ( 2006)
- (2014) Racor fuel filter
- (2014) Bronze sea water strainer
- Spare engine parts: fuel pump, alternator, starter motor, belts, water pump, impellers, fuel filters,
Deck Layout and Equipment
- (2014) Atkins and Hoyle Dinghy Davits
- T shaped cockpit , teak cockpit sole, cockpit cushions
- Pedestal wheel steering with plotter at helm.
- Bow and stern pulpits, lifelines with gates port and starboard
- Fenders and docklines
- 4 winches in cockpit 2 on cabin top, 3 winch handles
- Bowsprit with anchor rollers
- Propane Stow n' Go BBQ (2006)
- Life ring, flares, portable electric air horn, two fire extinguishers
- 12 volt portable light. 4 life jackets
- (2014) Electric bilge pump, Manual bilge pump
- 10 Kg Bruce Anchor, 30' chain, 150' rode, anchor roller
- Fenders, dock lines
- New Wood Cradle (2006)
- 8.5' Inflatable dinghy with 4 HP outboard Mariner engine
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Ocean Yacht Sales Limited
Dartmouth, NS, Canada
Shediac, NB, Canada
Halifax, NS, Canada
Halifax, NS, Canada
Halifax, NS, Canada
Dartmouth, MA, United States