- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- San Diego, CA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 109,900
- Great Blue Water Cruiser or Live Aboard!
- Many Upgrades and Refittings!
- Dinghy and Motor Included
- Solar Charger & Wind Generator
- Newer Tanks, Exhaust System, Fuel System, Heads and much more!
For more information or to set up personal viewing please contact exclusive listing agent Dan Wood directly at 1-702-420-6306
For more information or a showing, contact Dan Wood at 702-420-6306.
Please contact Dan Wood at (619) 224-7075
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 52 ft 6 in
Beam: 13 ft 4 in
LWL: 35 ft 0 in
Length on Deck: 47 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Displacement: 40000 lbs
Total Power: 85 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins
Engine Model: 4-236
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 85 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (200 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (200 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (50 Gallons)
Master stateroom aft features a queen size center island berth, hanging locker and amble storage. 'Galleon' style windows in transom with quarter windows on sides. En-suite head with bath tub and shower. Forward of this on port side is the galley w/access to engine room on centerline.
Opposite galley on starboard is a small cabin including pilot berth, tool bench, sail locker (room for genset), and full access to the engine room. Nav station is starboard amidships facing forward withcustom electrical panel hinged for easy access
Main saloon has L shaped settees both port and starboard. Port side has an hydraulic table which makes into a 4 person dining table. A Paul Luke brass/soapstone fireplace is located aft side of starboard saloon just forward of the nav station and is secured to the deck on a marble hearth. Forward of the saloon is full length hanging locker to starboard with guest head to port. Both heads have marble counter tops. Forward again to the V-berth cabin w/teak storage cabinets above and port sides.
Six newer bronze ports installed in the main saloon and galley area. Blaukpunkt CD player & am/fm cassette with cabin and cockpit speakers. The interior throughout the vessel is light, spacious, well ventilated and the fabric on the main saloon settee has been replaced.
- Princess 3 burner Propane Stove with Oven
- Two Freezer/Refrigerator Combo
- Marble Countertops
- Litton Microwave
- Hot/Cold Pressure Water
- Blower and GFI Plugs
- Garmin 225 GPS/Chartplotter
- JVC Radar
- Standard Horizon VHF Radio
- Danforth Compass
- Nexus Auto Pilot
- Shortwave Radio (Needs Repair)
- Wind speed Indicator (Needs Antenna)
- Gimbaled Radar Dome
- Three 8D Batteries, one less than one year old, two not working.
- Solar Panel
- Wind Generator
- New power distribution area wiring.
- New Instrument Panel
- New 12V starter battery
- All New Stainless Water, Fuel and Holding Tanks ($40k) (2015)
- Completely re-outfitted engine room with foam insulation under Formica paneling. (2007)
- Redesigned exhaust system, redesigned starter with new system, redesigned heat exchanger. (2007)
- Newer dual Racor fuel filter system with Stewart Warner priming pump. (2007)
- Newer engine fuel pump (2007)
- Newer shutoff solenoid (2007)
- Newer power distribution area wiring (2007)
- Newer galley counter with new sink and faucet under Avinite counter top (2012)
- Newer master head (electric/manual) and new forward head. (2007)
- Newer bowsprit support structure and fittings (2014)
- Newer traveler (2010)
- Newer auto pilot (2012)
- Newer lifelines (20011)
- Spinnaker, like new.
- Caribe 9' Dinghy with 9hp Johnson motor
- Wood Burning Heater
- 130% Genoa
- Yankee Jib
- Oil change and new oil filter 5/17
- Last bottom paint was in 2014, bottom is cleaning monthly, but due for paint.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.