One of only four Carolina Unitlite 48 Sport Fishers. Built to take on the waters off the Carolinas and the Outer Banks with extra heavy duty hull - 38Tons!!!!
The owner has rebuilt and upgraded many of the systems, the interior and the exterior. New hull paint. The interior was completely stripped & varnished. New custom couches in the salon. Lee outriggers, custom full tower, New Simrad autopilot. Twin bait tanks on the bow, Sat TV, Direction finder, fighting chair, tackle center, teak cockpit, three staterooms plus crew quarters, New Issenglass bridge encloser.
Upgrades include the following:
New batteries 2010: 2- D8 interioe batteries, 2-D8 engine batteries, two generator batteries
Turbos' rebuilt 2009
Propellers rebalanced 2009
Rebuit heads one engine
Replaced all the thru-hull fittings 2010
Partially rewired the boat- 2009
WE ACCEPT ALL CREDIT CARDS FOR BOTH THE DOWN PAYMENT AND FULL PAYMENT!!
A special note from RANDALL BURG-
Thank you for your interest in this yacht. Having owned boats for over 45 years and currently own five boats, I am fortunate to have the opportunity do what I love – play with and sell boat and assist other who want to live their dreams.
Whether you are a buyer or a seller, my experienced sales staff will be a huge benefit to you. There is nothing like experience when working with a yacht brokerage and its’ sales and management staff – only one of the reasons why we have over 150 boats listed for sale – AND - we are succeeding and growing during these unique economic times.
THE RANDALL BURG YACHT AND SHIP DIFFERENCE:
* Financing- we search out the very best loan program available for your boat and your financial situation.
* We listen to and we take care of our clients boating needs!
* We have both In-House training and outside Licensed Captains for Training.
* Mobile service - We can recommend to you the best Independent Mobile Yacht Service companies and suppliers in the West. We take NO FEES for their services.
* Deals and Steals – Ask about our list of boats owned by Highly Motivated Sellers
* Slip Locator – we know the Dockmasters and where the available slips are in marinas from San Diego to San Francisco and East in the Delta!
* Our four On-The-Water offices in Marina del Rey, Newport, San Diego, Richmond and the office opening soon in The Delta, open 7 days a week, give our Brokerage the advantage of “Eyes On the Ground” for better understanding of each market and boats available throughout all of California. Our salesman in each area have pocket listings – boats that have yet to reach the market!
* In-House graphics and sign shop for superior marketing for your boat!
* In-House charter company - International Filmboat and Charter Company.
* Our brokers and salesman have “experienced it all” and are ready to apply their craft, be it writing a great offer for you, assisting in the survey process, arranging financing and insurance, reviewing sales tax options, maintenance and ownership expenses, locating a slip, delivery of your boat after the purchase, and creating a training program specific to you and your new boat!
Please contact Randall Burg at 310 493 3366
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 48 ft 0 in
Beam: 15 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 10 in
Total Power: 550 hp ea Cruising Speed: 22knts Max Speed: 26knts
Engine hours : 4,000
Rebuilt top end
new manifolds and raiders ( 2 years old)
Fuel: 780 Fresh Water: 200 Holding: yes
Redone interior - striped & refinished all interior woor surfices, new custom coaches in salon w/ storage, etc.Sleeps 6 or 8.
The boat was in the yard for 6 months for the interior restoration and exterior paint.
NEW Full size refridgerator / freezer
Custom teak & holly floor
Teak cockpit in excellant condition
Fighting chair (in storage)
Huge bait tank in cockpit w/ custom cleaning board w/ stern dump
2- bait tanks attach to swim step ( in storage)
Bait bags (in storage)
Sluip fee - $1100 /m
Tuna tower - : cost $50,000
New aluminum outriggers
New canvas and Issenglass: cost $18,000!
Four coats of hull paint
brightwork in mint condition
Upgraded electronic engine controls in cockpit
Furuno (raster) Radar
Raymarine LCD radar
Garmin 2010 GPS
2nd VHF in salon
SEA SSB w/ auto tuner
WFAX in salon
Simrad Direction finder
Electronic engine controls
2nd set of engine gauges in galley
Custom hull & deck paint.
Cockpit engine controls
New Issenglass bridge enclosurer
Teak cockpit deck
Black mesh forward window covers
Custom full tower w/ crowsnest
Twin bait tanks on bow
Liferaft on bow
Easy side deck walk around w/ hand grabs
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Interested in this boat?Toll-free: 877-297-3831Tel: (310) 339 0872, (310) 493 3366