ANOTHER 10K PRICE REDUCTION
The 48' Tolly Motor Yacht was built from 1978 until the end of Tolly's days in 1996. The boats have classic proportions and a ruggedness that still look great today.
This vessel comes with a premium Lake Union end tie slip.
1984 Tollycraft 48 CPMY - upgrades since 11/2010 purchase
- New custom upholstery 2011
- Main Salon
- Aft cabin bed headboard
- New custom memory-foam queen mattress in aft cabin 2010
- Electronics - all new integrated Furuno system 2010:
- Furuno DRS4A NavNet 3D radar antenna
- Furuno NavNet 3D chart plotters at both helms
- Standard Horizon VHF radio at both helms, with AIS integrated to Furuno chart plotters.
- Sirius / XM music and weather receiver
- Alpine stereo receiver & amplifier with USB & iPod inputs
- Furuno integrated GPS & depth sounders
- Furuno BBWX2 weather instruments
- 4 Furuno RD30 multi-function displays
- Electrical 2011:
- Lifeline 8D batteries (8) and updated primary electrical supply wiring
- Added 12v outlet in aft cabin
- LED anchor light
- LED spreader lights on radar mast
- Master stateroom LED accent / floor lighting
- New hot water tank 2011
- Inspected and replaced most sections of plumbing 2011-2012
- Vacu-flush system inspection and service 2011
- New SeaLand / Dometic DTM04 holding tank monitor, added 2012
- Holding tank macerator replaced 2012
- New galley faucet 2011
- Full service on both engines & generator in 2011. Low hours since then.
- New aft window in master cabin 2010
- Mercury 15hp tender engine services 2012
- Custom transom & lifering graphics 2011
- Added coathooks throughout for foulie and lifejacket access
Pacific Rim Yachts.
1900 West Nickerson St - Suite 101
Seattle, WA 98119
Tel (855) 323-2628
Fax (888) 789-1875