- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Rock Hall, MD
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 23,000
Very Nice example of this iconic 28' world capable cruiser... Nerissa is new to the market
Click on "Full Specs" for details then call us to schedule a showing.
Please contact at (410) 639-9380
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
A wonderful sailing yacht from the drawing board of Alfred Luders. "Nerissa" has been lovingly maintained and thoughtfully upgraded.
Ballast 3080# .
Teak toe and rub rails entire length w/teak bow roller.
Fractional Sloop: I=30.00; J=10.30;P= 31.00; E= 12.00
- Hood Sea Furl foresail roller furling.
- Main and Jib Halyards
- (2) Reefing lines lead back to cockpit.
- Mast - tapered Awlgrip Aluminum w/Internal Halyards,
- VHF antenna.
- Wind vane and Wind Speed.
- Deck Light.
- Anchor light.
- Boom – Awlgrip Aluminum w/internal outhaul and reefing lines
- Spinnaker Pole, mast stored vertical
- Whisker pole for 110 headsail - new
- engine controls,
- coaming box
- Autohelm STS2000 by Raymarine– new 2014
- Hatchboards - teak (2) sets of 4 each.
- Starboard Locker, Port Locker, Stern Locker.
- Teak Lattice floor boards – original –good condition
Teak handrails and teak bow roller platform.
Roller Furling line on port coaming.
- (2) Lewmar #30
- (2) Lewmar #16
- Headroom 6.0’. Teak interior and sole beautifully crafted.
- Berths (2) Vberth; (2) salon one w/ pull out double width. Sleeps 5.
- New salon upholstry'4
- GALLEY port side
- ICE BOX starboard
- SS sink w/ (2) whale hand water pumps
- fresh water
- sea water (disconnected.)
- Alcohol Swedish Stove 2 burners w/ teak cutting board cover;
- Laminate Top w/2 panel Locker behind.
- Cabinet below w/ access to sink thru hull valve
- Wilcox Crittenden – 2010 by owner
- All Head and holding tank hoses replaced – 2012 –Cherubini Yachts
- Foresail 110 Dacron by “Lithicum Sails - new (2016)
- Genoa 145 Dacron by Lithicum Sails – new (2014)
- Genoa 145 Dacron by Hood – backup sail
- Main Sail Dacron by Lithicum Sails – new 2012 with Dutchman Flaking system.
- Spinaker (Symetrical w/ choker) new 2015 – Linthicum Sails
- Genaker (Assymetric)
- Stormsail –
- Mainsail Cover by Linthicum Sails – new 2012
- Hatchboards canvas carrying case by Linthicum Sails– new 2012
- Sun tarpaulin by Lippincott Marine Canvas
- Winter Cover - Full length and over toe rail by Lippincott Marine Canvas - new 2014
- Universal Model 11 hp Diesel.
- 12 gallons fuel
(1) 20 gal. foreward; (1) midway 30 gal. Total 50gal capacity
- (1) Bomar heavy duty opening sea hatch forward of Head.
- (1) Bomar heavy duty opening sea hatch mid-Salon.
- (2) Bronze opening ports at Head.
- (4) Bronze opening ports at Salon
- (1) Air-Conditioner (small window unit) portable w/ carrying sling. Fits in companionway and can be stored in either port or starboard cockpit lockers.
- Batteries (1) cranking, (1) house – new 2016
- Full electric panel
- (2) Anchors = 1 Plow on bow roller and
- (1) 40# Danforth spare in rear locker.
- (2) Rodes = 1 w/12’ chain and 120’ x 5/8” line;
- (1) white throwing donut w/ whistle
- (2) Suspender life jackets; (4) adult type IV; (1) ski jacket; (2) throwing cushions.
- (2) Searchlights w/ batteries
- (2) Flashlights large capacity w/ batteries
- (2) Flashlights (small for interior use) w/batteries
- (2) Fire Extinguishers Type…… (1) at Galley, (1) at V Berth
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.