- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Rhu, Argyll & Bute, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 17,000 Tax Paid (US$ 22,426)
The Sadler 29 was designed by David Sadler and has proven to be the most popular of all Sadler yachts built, with over 340 completed between 1982 and 1984. Particularly successful for family cruising, this yacht also performs well in handicap club racing. The 29 is a good sea boat, has a spacious main cabin and has the same foam-filled interior moulding as the 26 and the 34, which provides unsinkability and insulation. This particular 29 has been well maintained and cared for by her present owner. Throughout ownership, Stroller has been wintered ashore with use of dehumidifiers to keep the interior dry.
We look forward to organising your viewing and answering any questions you may have.
Rhu Boat Sales, Michael Schmidt & Partner, Tel: +0044(0)1436 821606 - email@example.com
IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ
Boats are available for viewing on PONTOONS, HARD STANDING (ladder access), on MOORINGS and in some cases FURTHER AFIELD. Please contact us before hand to check the location of the vessel you wish to view and any special requirements. If you are traveling a distance this is especially important in order to make sure the boats you wish to view are in their advertised location and available for viewing.
Please contact at +44 (0)1436 821606
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 9 ft 7 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Total Power: 20 HP
Engine Brand: Bukh
Engine Model: DV20
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 20 HP
Hand laminated GRP hull with deck securely bonded to the hull and solid teak rubbing band. Deck has a non-slip pattern moulded into the surface and a full length GRP textured headlining. Substantial iron ballast keel securely fastened with Stainless Steel bolts. Transom hung rudder with tiller steering in a self draining aft style cockpit. Skeg and rudder epoxied and fastening checked (2003).
6 berths in 2 cabins the interior is vanished wood blue upholstery and there is cabin heating in the saloon.
Forward cabin has a double berth in a "V" with infill.
Heads to Port with ITT marine flushing toilet and a wash basin with fresh water. There is a large hanging locker opposite the heads.
Main saloon has a "U" shaped settee, which converts to a double berth and forms a dinette to port and a settee berth to starboard. Brass bulkhead clock and barometer. Blue velour type upholstery which was replaced in 2003. Cabin sole replaced with new teak and holly varnished sole panels, with sikaflex stripes (2006). The eberspacher heater is located in the cockpit locker with one outlet below the galley sink. "L" shaped galley located port side aft of main saloon with Plastimo Neptune 2000 gimballed 2-burner cooker, grill and oven (new 2003). Insulated coolbox with top access. Main saloon windows refurbished by Eagle Boat Windows (2007). Goodmans CD player.
Navigation station is to starboard with a generous quarter berth behind.
Bukh DV20 inboard diesel engine with shaft drive to a three blade Kiwi fixed prop.
- Twin cylinder.
- 20 hp.
- Sea water cooling.
- 12v 100ah engine start battery.
- 12v 100ah domestic battery.
- Battery switching & charging system.
- 2 x fixed digital volt meters.
- BEP voltage sensitive battery management system.
- Shore supply and 240v sockets.
Mast, Rigging & Sails
Sloop rigged single spreader silver Seldon anodised aluminium mast and boom. Pole for Genoa. Mainsail reefing with 3 slab reefs. All lines led aft.
- Stainless steel standing rigging.
- Braid on braid running rigging.
- Westaway Mainsail in average condition.
- Westaway No 1 genoa in very good condition.
- Westaway No 3 in very good condition.
- Mainsail cover in blue acrylic - matches sprayhood and dodgers.
Deck & Deck Equipment
Easily navigated side decks and the deck is secured by a stainless steel pulpit, allot stanchions with stainless steel, plastic coated double guard wires and a stainless steel pushpit.
- Transom hung stainless steel folding boarding ladder.
- Deep cockpit with good stowage lockers.
- Single leg cockpit table.
- Contoured Varnished teak tiller with spinlock extension handle.
- 25lb Plough anchor with 45m of chain.
- Varnished teak washboards.
- Mainsail cover.
- Cockpit tent (all matching in blue acrylic material).
- Assorted fenders and warps.
Winches & Clutches
- Lewmar 2 speed primary winches and coach roof winches.
- Lewmar genoa cars.
- Brensden/spinlock halyard clutches.
- Raymarine ST60 speed/log & echosounder.
- Garmin GPS.
- Plastimo Contest 100 compass (2008).
- Navico Autopilot.
- Navtex combined Silva S15 DSC VHF Radio.
- JRC 1000 radar.
- Navigation lights.
- Manual bilge pump.
- 3 x fire extinguishers.
- Fire blanket.
- Horseshoe lifebuoy with light.
- Webbing jackstays.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.