- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Seabrook, TX
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 19,500
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION TO GET THIS ONE SOLD THIS MONTH!
"Mavrick" is a fine example of this proven pocket cruiser and weekender with a rarely found on this size vessel, a skeg hung rudder! With a recent complete detailing below and above decks, All NEW running gear in Nov. 2015 makes this one really show well. The BIG Bonus on this one that is rarely seen on boats of this size is the built in Cruiseair Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning that cools, heats and dehumidifies with SMX digital control panel! Looking for a great deal on a starter boat that can really take you places? Take a close look at this one and call today to set up a time to get on board...
The listing Broker for this vessel is Doug Hughes, CPYB. He can be reached directly on his cell phone at 832-561-3344 or email Doug@SeaLakeYachtsllc.com for any additional information, to arrange a tour or to make an offer.
Please contact Doug Hughes at 832-561-3344
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
With the warm glow of oiled teak, a white headliner, abundant ports, and a teak and holly cabin sole, the interior of the Pearson 303 is bright and inviting.
The forward cabin has a vee berth with insert, Tufted Topper, hanging locker, shelves, cabinets, screened deck hatch, and 2 opening ports w/screen & curtain,
The head is to starboard with manual head & holding tank (overboard discharge rendered inoperable), molded sink & counter, handheld shower w/curtain loop, cabinet, and storage shelves, large mirror, and opening port w/screen & curtain,
The salon starboard settee slides out to form a comfortable double berth with storage underneath, behind and outboard. The port settee serves as a single berth with storage underneath, behind and outboard. The large, teak dining table folds against the forward bulkhead for efficient use of space. For ventilation and light there is a screened deck hatch, four fixed and four opening ports w/screens & curtains, cabin fan and teak companionway drop boards. The port and starboard overhead, teak handholds and cruising interior make movement below decks safe and secure in a seaway.
The L-shaped galley to port has good storage; a 20” deep stainless steel sink with fresh water foot pump, hot and cold pressure water with 6 gallon Raritan, engine heated hot water heater; insulated ice box with shelf; and a Kenyon Homestrand model 219 gimbaled, two-burner propane stove
The forward facing navigation station is to starboard at the end of the quarter berth.
- 2 Group 27 batteries secured in covered boxes
- BatteryParallel Switch
- Automatic battery charger
- 50’ 30 amp shore power cord
- 110v AC panel
- 12v DC panel
- Twin anchor roller
anchor with chain and nylon rode
- Deck anchor locker
- Bow pulpit and stern rail pulpit
- Side stanchions with double life lines, port and starboard boarding gates
- Bow and stern mooring cleats
- Bimini frame needs new Canvas
- Coast guard safety equipment
- Fenders, 6 dock lines
- Nav lights-; anchor light; steaming/deck light; stern light. Port and starboard running lights are up on the bow pulpit for good visibility
- pedestal table w/cup holder
- Boat hook
- Transom mounted, fold-down, stainless steel swim/boarding ladder
Sails & Rigging
- Cruise equipped and very easy to single hand
- Manual boom vang
- The standing rigging is 1X19 stainless steel wire
- 1st & 2nd reef lines
- Cruiser Design Reefer I jib roller furler
- ALL NEW RUNNING RIGGING NOV. 2015!
- Dacron roller furling Genoa with Sunbrella UV protection
- Dacron main with double reef points & Sunbrella sail cover
- Sail area: 453 sq. ft. using 100% fore triangle
- Keel stepped aluminum mast and boom. Single spreaders.
- The mainsheet traveler is on the cabin top
- Primary winches are self tailing Lewmar 40s
- Cabin top winch is self tailing Lewmar 30
- One Lewmar self tailing 16 and Lewmar 16 halyard winches are mounted on the mast
Engine and Mechanical
- Bilge blower to cool the engine space
- Manual bilge pump
- Automatic electric bilge pump
- Engine throttle, shift lever and wheel brake are on the steering pedestal
- The engine control panel shows engine RPMs and has alarms for temperature and oil pressure
- Fresh water cooling
- Primary and secondary fuel filters
- Diesel and propane fuel shut off valves
- The manual head discharges to a holding tank.
- Wooden manual wheel steering
- Full skeg protects and supports the rudder
- 2 blade fixed sailprop on a stainless steel shaft
With all the recent detailing and improvements on this one you are sure to be pleased when you come and get on-board. if you are looking for something in this size and price range be sure to come take a look as you will not be disappointed. call or email us today as this one will not last long.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Sea Lake Yachts LLC
Corpus Christi, TX, United States