- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Holland, MI
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 189,000
Gorgeous, one owner, fresh water cruising Cutter Rigged PASSPORT 47' Aft Cockpit, designed by Robert Perry. Cruising sailors delight in Perry"s easily driven hull that features Airex coring, deck that has wide access-ways and an interior of unsurpassed teak, hand rubbed to a lustrous finish that only 7 coats of varnish can produce.
Perry has produced a number of successful performance yachts and this is no exception. Special attention was given to set this model up for short handed or even single handed sailing. Triple turning blocks and sheet stoppers so all leads are aft and all winches are ST's.
Contact Eric Robinson, listing broker for showing/questions/additional details at 616 796 0505 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact at (616) 796 0505
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Robert Perry
LOA: 47 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 6 in
Displacement: 34000 lbs
Ballast: 12000 lbs
Engine Brand: Mercedes-Benz 72 hp
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1295
Fresh Water Tanks: (230 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (130 Gallons)
Total Power: 72 HP
Cruising Speed: Hull speed est 7.25kts
Holding: 2X20 gallons
Three staterooms that sleep 5 plus a generous convertible dinette that sleeps 2, with a single settee opposite for an 8th berth!
Aft cockpit model features two "quarter berths" one single on the starboard side and one double (full size) on the port side. They share a "day head" on the starboard side at the base of the companionway.
Salon is generous and features large U-shaped dinette (port side) that converts to berth. Opposite dinette is a single settee berth.
The master stateroom is forward with a pullman berth to port, storage to starboard and head/shower forward in the bow area. This is a very nice master layout. The interior teak is nearly flawless in it's upkeep. Incredible detail with loads of storage, comfort and sea-keeping ability for the live aboard cruising family or couple.
Galley is located to port at the base of the companionway. It is a large U-shape, easy to use in a sea-way! Loads of storage in cabinets, cupboards and drawers. All are teak faced cabinetry, well maintained and very little use. Just beautiful teak detail.
- SS sink w/hot & cold pressure water
- Refrigeration/Freezer Adler/Barber
- SS Gas Systems 3 burner w/oven gimballed
- Storage in cupboards, drawers, cabinets
- Formica counter tops
- Fresh & salt water foot pumps
The navigation station is located opposite the galley on the starboard side of the companionway. It features a large teak topped desk (storage under top), seat, electrical panel, repeaters, Garmin GPS Plotter, VHF radio and stereo.
All electronics were replaced in 2001.
- Ritchie binnacle mounted compass
- Simrad IS 15 Wind speed/apparent wind
- Simrad/Robertson auto-pilot hydraulic
- Icom VHF Radio
- Garmin GPS Map 225 Plotter
- Simrad IS 15, depth, speed, temp
- 110 volt & 12 volt electrical systems all joined at a breakered panel in the nav station area
- Two banks of Batteries: one segregated for engine starting & one for house bank
- Battery Charger
- Interior 12 volt lighting
- Interior 110 volt outlets
- Two 120 amp hour deep cycle batteries
- Ocean Industries Instrument Panel w/built in AC DC Volt meters & Amp meters & battery tester
- Navigation lights
- 12 volt dome lights & reading lights
- Hot & cold pressure water system
- Automatic electric bilge pump
- Engine-110 volt hot water heater
- Raritan PH Manual toilets, china bowls, w/holding tank
- Shower sump pump
- Holding tank
- Bonded bronze thru-hull sea cocks
- U.S. Single lever water faucets
Spars & Rig & Sails
- Kenyon Mast & boom, Internal halyards
- 1X19 SS Standing Rigging
- Dacron Halyards & running rigging
- SS Chain plates & tangs
- Lewmar winches:
- 55 CST primaries,
- 44CST Mainsheet & halyard,
- 44CST genoa halyard,
- 16C reefing/outhaul,
- 30C Staysail halyard,
- 30CST Staysail sheet winches,
- Lock in handles
- Cutter Rigged for ease of handling, the sail inventory includes:
- *Main sail with cover
- *Genoa furling w/cover
- *Yankee staysail
- Bronze opening ports w/screens
- Atkins & Hoyle hatches
- Teak handrails & caprail
- Shaefer Blocks & deck hardware
- Shaefer foot blocks
- Genoa tracks w/blocks
- Nicro Fico Cowl vents w/interior sealing plates
- SS Bow & Stern pulpits
- Double Lifelines w/gates P&S
- Centerline Bow Roller
- Six Deck & mooring cleats
- Six recessed Bronze chocks
- 60 lb. CQR Type Anchor
- Nilsson Anchor windlass, electric
- Teak cockpit sole
- Diamond Pattern Fiberglass Nonskid w/contrasting gelcoat on cabin top
- LPG Lazarette locker w/overboard vent
Engine & Steering
- Mercedes Benz 72 hp diesel w/easy access
- Hurth Manual Reduction gear
- Secondary fuel filter
- 3 blade bronze propeller
- Insulated Engine Compartment
- Yacht Specialties Steering system
- Custom Teak wheel
- Emergency Tiller
- Flexible engine mounts
- Pedestal mounted compass
How rare to find an original owner of a 1984 PASSPORT 47'Aft cockpit model? Plus a fresh water boat,(never tasted salt) AND heated storage since new? Remember that here in Michigan that means the boat has been in the water 4 months a year so divide the age (27 years) by 3 and you have a vessel that has had exactly 9 years of use in a comparable year round environment. In addition non of the salt/sun wear & tear that we see on year round vessels.
If you have not seen a vintage fresh water boat like this you owe it to yourself to look at Pastime.
Please call for an appointment or with questions because not all boats are on the premises.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Starboard Yachts, Inc.
Whitehall, MI, United States