- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Victoria, BC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 62,000 (US$ 46,500)
One of the most comfortable cruisers for the Pacific Northwest! Nonsuch boats are fast, comfortable, safe and easily handled. Huge interior volume provides comfortable accommodation and the cat rig and long waterline afford remarkable performance under sail or power. Call to arrange to view this yacht and learn more about Nonsuch boats.
Price reduced! Ready to cruise now and in good shape for the summer!
Call Paul Shield at 604-240-7310 to learn more about Nonsuch boats.
Please contact Paul Shield at 604-240-7310
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Hinterhoeller Yachts
Designer: Mark Ellis
Flag of Registry: Canada
Hull Shape: Displacement
LOA: 30 ft 4 in
Beam: 11 ft 10 in
LWL: 28 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Displacement: 11500 lbs
Ballast: 4500 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Total Power: 29 HP
Engine Brand: Westerbeke
Year Built: 1984
Engine Model: W27
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 3170
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: V Drive
Engine Power: 29 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 knots @ 2400 RPM
Maximum Speed: 6 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: Plastic (80 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Aluminum (30 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: Plastic (20 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
The Ultra layout has a double berth cabin forward with an offset double berth to port and hanging locker and vanity to starboard.
The galley is in the port forward corner of the main salon area and features a stove with oven, icebox with refrigeration system, sink with hot/cold pressure water and cutlery, dish and pantry storage.
The head is opposite the galley to starboard with a separate stall shower. This well thought out arrangement enables separate head access at night from either the forward cabin or the main salon.
The main salon features an L-shaped settee with fixed table on the starboard side and a straight settee on the port side. The companionway to the cockpit is on centerline and leads to a large cockpit with high coamings. On deck there are wide uncluttered side decks with boarding access on both sides.
Very comfortable accommodation for extended cruising.
- Gimbaled 3 burner propane stove with oven.
- Stainless steel sink with pressurized hot/cold water system.
- Back-up foot pump fresh water system.
- Paloma propane fired instant hot water heater.
- Ice box with Adler-Barbour refrigeration system - recently replaced Danfoss compressor.
- Drawers and lockers for cutlery, dish, pots and pans and pantry storage.
- 2 X 10 lb propane tanks in dedicated propane locker under helm seat. System equipped with pressure gauge, pressure regulator and remote operated electric solenoid. System set up with individual fuel delivery lines for each appliance.
- 12 volt ship service electrical system with vapour proof selector switch, master breaker and tabulated and fused distribution panel.
- 30 amp X 120v shore power w/50' cord, inlet fitting, master breaker and tabulated and fused distribution panel. Storage case for cord and adapters.
- Xantrex True Charge 20 - 3 stage battery charger.
- 107 Amp "silver bullet" alternator with Balmar regulator.
- 12 volt engine starting battery.
- 2 banks of 2 X 6 volt deep cycle house batteries - (can be used separately or combined).
- 75W Siemens solar panel on starboard rail (Procharger 4JF-M75S) with Go Power GP-PWM-10 12 volt solar charger controller/regulator - installed May 2016.
- Radar reflector w/permanent mount.
- Datamarine S-100KL digital knot meter.
- Datamarine 2-200DL digital depth sounder.
- Datamarine Corinthian Series LX-360 apparent wind speed and direction indicator.
- Furuno 821/841 LCD radar w/custom bow radome mount (new 1999).
- ICOM IC M502 VHF w/separate speaker (not installed yet).
- Raymarine ST4000+Mk2 Autopilot with remote control that enables use from anywhere on vessel.
- Weems and Plath barometer.
- Xintex CMD-3M marine CO detector.
- Aquameter Scentry combustible vapour detector.
- Ritchie Globemaster binnacle compass.
- Autohelm personal digital hand bearing compass.
Westerbeke W27, 29 hp, 4 cylinder, FWC diesel engine with approximately 3170 hours on meter.
- Hurth HBW 150 transmission.
- 1" stainless steel propeller shaft.
- Packing gland shaft seal - serviced by Gartside Marine May 2016.
- 3 blade feathering Autoprop propeller - new bearings and full service 2013.
Fuel: 30 gal.
Fresh Water: 86 gal.
Holding: 24 gal. Manual Raritan PH II head pumps into holding tank, which can be pumped out via deck fitting to dockside pumpout system or pumped overboard via macerator where appropriate.
- Free standing spun tapered aluminum mast with wishbone boom.
- Lazy jack system on wishbone.
- Removed for service and upgrading by Protech Marine. Mast and wishbone fittings, rigging and electrical systems all inspected.
- 33 lb. Bruce anchor with 200' X 5/16" high test chain rode.
- Auxiliary anchor with 200' nylon braid rode.
- Folding grapnel anchor for tender.
- Simpson Lawrence 1500 electric anchor windlass with cockpit switch and front deck foot switch.
- Stainless steel bow sprit with double anchor rollers.
- Rolly Tasker main sail.
- Sobstad riding sail.
- 2 X Barient 19 - 2 speed self tailing coachroof winches for halyard and choker.
- 2 X Barient 10 - single speed coachroof winches for reefing lines.
- Barient 2 speed self tailing mainsheet winch.
- 3 X Barient winch handles.
3 blade bronze Autoprop, model H5, bearings replaced and totally serviced by Vector Marine in 2015.
Rocking Horse gimbaled captain's chair.
"Wavestopper" fiberglass hard dodger with removable Crystal Clear 40 gauge windows and window masks. New windows 2015.
Sunbrella cockpit bimini extending from the hard dodger to a stainless steel rollbar. This could be expanded to become a cockpit enclosure.
Teak cockpit table. Custom teak cockpit dining table that seats 4. Custom teak helmsman's table (for use when wheel removed).
Custom teak main salon table.
Heat and Ventilation:
- Wallas Nautica 30D kerosene fired forced air furnace system - refurbished May 2016.
- Nico Marine solar powered vent fan in cabin hatch.
- Dorade box vent over head and shower.
- Edson wire and quadrant steering system with pedestal, guard, brake and stainless steel destroyer style wheel.
- Wheel and binnacle cover.
- Ritchie Globemaster binnacle mounted compass.
- Lifesling and MOB hoisting tackle in hard case.
- Life Ring with throwing line.
- MOB pole.
- Air horn with manual pump.
- Fire extinguishers.
- Manual and electric bilge pumps.
- 7' 10" Aquapro RIB inflatable with 4 hp Yamaha 4 cycle outboard.
- Aluminum brackets carry dinghy and outboard engine on stern pulpit.
- Outboard crane.
Fenders and mooring lines.
Stern cruising mooring line - 200' polypropylene line on spool and stern pushpit.
Mast Mate mast ladder with tool belt.
4 X PFDs.
Misc. manuals, spares and maintenance items.
Hauled for bottom cleaning and painting with Micron CSC Blue in May 2016. Zincs replaced. Shaft packing replaced and adjusted. Furnace serviced. Refrigeration system serviced and compressor replaced.
Many systems inspected prior to offering vessel for sale.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Allied/Tri-Shore Yachts Group