- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Long Beach, CA
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 69,500
Fully outfitted for cruising. A step-aboard and go boat in immaculate condition. Completely re-fitted from stem to stern "Mind Magic" has been cruised in Mexico by her current owners who are now ready for other adventures.
There is no part of this boat that has not been gone through and improved upon. Please read the full specifications to appreciate the attention to detail this boat imbues.
Lon Bubeck, CPYB
Cell (310) 291-5664
Please contact Lon Bubeck at (562) 594-9716
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: C & C Design Group
LOA: 41 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 3 in
LWL: 30 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 3 in
Displacement: 18000 lbs
Ballast: 8215 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 3 in
Total Power: 38 HP
Engine Brand: Beta Marine
Year Built: 2010
Engine Model: B 38 HE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1020
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 38 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 mph @ 2300 RPM
Maximum Speed: 7 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: Stainless steel (55 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Aluminum (61 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: Plastic (10 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of heads: 1
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Total Liferaft Capacity: 4
Foward is a V-berth that has been extended 22" to an overall length of 6'8" it has custom sheets and duvet. There are two hanging lockers, drawer storage and counter top. Just aft on port is the enclosed head and sink with a separate stall shower area.
Proceeding aft to the salon on port is a L-shaped dinette with fold-away table that converts to a queen berth. To starboard is a single settee convertible to a large single berth. The U-shaped galley is all the way aft on port. To starboard is the chart table followed by a double quarter berth.
The interior features varnished teak cabinetry and trim, light Formica paneling and excellent storage throughout. The cabin sole is custom bamboo flooring. 6' 3" Headroom.
The U-shaped galley features a top loading fridge with Novacool 12V/110V refrigeration (2016), two burner CNG Hillerange stove, 2 CNG bottles, Kenmore microwave, double stainless steel sink, pressure water and foot salt water pump. There is ample storage in drawers, lockers and cubbies.
- ComNav linear drive autopilot
- Nexus wind, speed, log, depth, and compass readouts
- Garmin GPSmap182 GPS/plotter at chart table
- Garmin GPSmap 541 color GPS/plotter at helm
- Standard Horizon Matrix VHF with AIS reciever
- Raytheon SL-70 radar at chart table
- Icom M-802 SSB/Ham radio
- Rudder angle indicator
- Alpine CD/stereo with Ipod input
- Samsung 22" flat screen TV
- 12V DC and 110V AC systems
- Four group 27 batteries in house bank (2015) totaling 480 amp hours
- One group 24 engine start battery and one group 24 windlass battery
- Heart Freedom 25 inverter/charger
- Link 2000 battery/inverter monitor
- Two 130 watt solar panels with Blue Sky Solar Boost controller
- Shore power cord
Sails & Rig
Sail inventory Quatum sails (2010): Mainsail, 130% genoa, Stay sail, asymmetrical spinnaker in sock.
Tall rig wit double spreaders stepped on keel. Rod rigging was removed, inspected and refurbished in 2006. The mast was pulled and painted with LP in 2010. At that time the mast step was rebuilt.
- All lines lead to cockpit
- Rod Rigging
- Garhauer rigid boom vang
- Harken roller furling on headsail and staysail
- Stackpack/lazyjack mainsail cover
- Mainsheet traveler
- Two Barient winches on mast, two Barient winches on cabin top
- Four Barient self tailing winches in cockpit.
Grey painted non-skid on deck. All canvas is new.
- Bow pulpit, stanchions and lifelines
- Aluminum toe rails
- Rigid stainless railing from boarding gates back around cockpit
- 44Lb Delta primary anchor on bow roller
- 200' 5/16" hi-test anchor chain
- Danforth and Fortress secondary anchors
- Fenders and mooring lines
- Four lifejackets and four inflatable harnesses
- Dodger, sail cover, wheel cover, bimini, cockpit railing covers, hatch covers, lee cloths, outboard cover, BBQ cover, etc. all in excellent condition
- Cockpit cushions
- Stern boarding ladder, custom side boarding ladder
- Bow and stern anchor lockers
- USCG safety package
- Lewmar Profish electric windlass (2016)
- 10' Achilles inflatable with rigid air floor, 8 HP Mercury outboard
- 2010 Plastimo four man life-raft (needs recertification)
In 2010 the engine was replaced with a new 38HP Beta Marine diesel which now has 1020 hours on it. There is a fresh-water flushing system on the engine for when the boat is not in use.
- Automatic and manual bilge pumps
- Cockpit engine controls
- Engine alarm
- Fresh water cooling on engine
- Raw water strainer
- Racor fuel filter with circulation pump for constant fuel filtering while underway
- Halon hand-held fire extinguisher
- Flexofold three bladed folding propleller
- Manual wheel steering with emergency tiller
- Manual head with overboard and holding tank discharge
- Spectra 8 gal/hr water-maker (pickled for last two years)
Last hauled in 2014, the bottom was taken down to the bare hull and an epoxy barrier coat was applied. She was bottom painted and re-launched in early 2015.
The attention to detail of the owner is such that a written description will miss many of the extras built into this fine cruising vessel. Anybody taking the time to inspect "Mind Magic" will be impressed at the many thoughtful details incorporated in the overall package. Please contact us to schedule a viewing.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.