- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Jamestown, RI
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 169,000
BLACK CAT is an exceptional example of this S & S designed long-legged passagemaker. She has been attentively kept in good repair by her owners who are experienced, knowledgable cruisers.
If you are looking for a well found blue water, island hopping, liveaboard (in comfort!) cruiser, you need to see this Nauticat 43'. She has the interior volume of much larger cruising sailboats and appreciably more volume than the Nauticat 44'; almost 2' more beam and a little higher waisted through the freeboards.
This vessel has many notable improvements. Please see Full Specs where upgrades and improvements are described and dated.
Please call/email to view this vessel.
“To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.” – Douglas Adams
We are always in search of quality vessels to list, so if you are thinking about selling or upgrading, please email us to discover the difference that is Latitude Yacht Brokerage:
Ryan J. Miller
Yacht Broker / Owner / U.S.C.G. Master Capt.
See what we are all about:
Please contact Ryan Miller at 401-835-0069
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Sparkman & Stephens
Flag of Registry: Canada
LOA: 43 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 3 in
Displacement: 35274 lbs
Ballast: 10141 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 62 ft 0 in
Total Power: 90 HP
Engine Brand: Ford Lehman
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 4000
Engine Power: 90 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (211 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (200 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (26 Gallons)
- Hookups are ready to plugin to a laptop equipped with navigation software for chart display as well as to connect SSB / modem to laptop for email and internet.
- Cetrek Autopilot 1999
- Garmin 76 GPS 1999
- SSB/Ham radio Yaesu Ft-857 2015. 1999
- Standard Horizon Black Box VHF 2007 w/ --(1) Ram mikes GPS interface (2)optional --ready for distress
- Standard Horizon VHF w/ ram mikes.
- Complete B&G Chartploter and instruments:2014. Inside: 9’’ Zeus + 1Triton display.
- Outside: 7’’Zeus Chartploter+2 Triton displays. Gofree Wifi for instruments.
- AIS Transponder and receiver Class B (2014) with antenna splitter (Sitex)
- B&G Broadband 4G radar interfaced with charploters.
- Depth speed temp transducers 2014.
- Nextgen 3.5KW Genset New 2015 (150h)
- 110 Volt breakered distribution panel
- 2 x 120W solar panels on hardtop
- 12 Volt Breakered distribution panel Shore Power outlet
- Shore power cord
- 110 outlets (6)
- 12 Volt outlets (2)
- Spectra 16/gall/hour watermaker --New membrane 2007
- Hart 3KW inverter/charger 1999
- Hart 3000 battery monitor 1999
- Kiss wind generator 1999
- The entire teak deck was taken up in 2005 and replaced with a Suazo marine deck, a very resilient cork material that looks like teak, but wears much easier. Looks new.
- A hard dodger was custom made and fitted in 2006-07. There is a Texylene enclosure drops that rollup with sunbrella covers
- 75# CQR w/300' 5/16"HT chain rode 75# Plow regalvanized 2006 w/ 60' --5/16" chain & 200' nylon rode 85# Guardian
- 35# Fortress Parachute Drogue 200' 5/8s nylon rode S/S tube brace bars at mast
- Lofrans Tigress electric windlass'99
- Switlick 6 man liferaft/ 1999(recertified 2015)
- Kato S/S tubular davits w/3:1 blocks --1999
- Highfield Hardbottom inflatable 10' 2013
- New Tohutsu 9.8 HP outboard 2007
- Swim ladder
- New lifelines 2004
- Weather clothes aft deck
Sails & Rigging
- Mainsail, Banks 1999 --Full batten w/ North stackpack'06
- Harken track & Battcar system'99
- Mizzen, Banks Full Batten 1999 w/ AC stackpack '07
- Genoa New 2015 (Fareast sails)
- Storm jib like new/unused
- Cruising Spinnaker w/ sock good
- Staysail, self-tending
- Harken Furler/ Headstay
- New standing rigging 2004
- New Harken traveller on hardtop --2007
- New running rigging (except halyards) --2004-07
- Inner forestay on quick release
- Lewmar 48 ST primaries
- Lewmar secondaries & Halyard winches
- All winches reconditioned 2006
- New blocks/ mainsheet,vang,running --backs, mizzen mainsheet
BLACK CAT has a 3 cabin layout and is arranged as shown in the layout diagram
- Teak & Holly Soles throughout all --refinished 2003
New ultrasuede-like upholstery
- All new foam cushions --pilothouse 2005 --and aft cabin 2005
- Sunbrella upholstery dinette --2013
- 5" custom foam mattress aft cabin --1998
- Sunbrella upholstery V-berth and upper berth 2014
- Sunbrella upholstery dinette 2012
- A new larger custom icebox was fitted to expand the combine refrigeration & freezer space to about 18 cu. ft. Insulated with very efficient vacuum panels.
- There are separate 12 Volt Glacier Bay holding plates for each the freezer and refrigerated sides. This system has seen duty in the tropics.
- Broadwater 4b burner gimballed stove --w/ oven broiler/propane 1999 Double S/S sinks
- Bottom stripped,dried and barrier- --coated 1991 4 coats Interlux sys
- Boot & cove stripes repainted in 1991
- Mooring canvas for all hatches 2015
- New custom S/S waterlift mufflers --main engine & genset 2002
- New Polyetylene holding tank 2004 w --Y-valve for o/b discharge or thru --deck
- ALL head discharge hoses changed 2016
- New head pump 2016
- New Plastimo rescue Sling 2015
- New ACR EPIRB 2014
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Latitude Yacht Brokerage, LLC
Jamestown, RI, United States
Oriental, NC, United States
Newport, RI, United States
Portsmouth, RI, United States
Newport, RI, United States
Bristol, RI, United States