- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Deale, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 72,000
New to the market! Owners are moving up to a larger vessel and want this girl sold.
HMS Dreadnought is a Nelson Merak designed 454 Morgan Racer/Cruiser. Low profile deck profile make her not only pleasant to look at but also easy to move about the decks.
Some notable features:
- Generator - 5 kW Northern lights - low hours
- Air-conditioning - 2 zones
- Re-Powered with Phasor Kubota diesel
- Folding prop
We are always looking for new listings. Please contact me by text, phone or email if you are considering buying or selling a boat.
Contact Central/Exclusive agent Mark Ferrier, (mobile) 410-980-5364, (toll free) 888-999-1611 or direct e-mail Mark@WalczakYacht.com.
Click here to view our constantly updated website.
Please contact Mark Ferrier at 410-980-5364
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: United States
LOA: 45 ft 0 in
LWL: 35 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 6 in
Displacement: 22500 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 6 in
Total Power: 49 HP
Engine Brand: Phasor Kubota
Year Built: 2002
Engine Model: F2803-E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 270
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 49 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 knots @ 2240 RPM
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 Aluminum (50 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
It's easily seen that HMS Dreadnought is a classic Racer/Cruiser with her low profile cabin house and easily navigated decks.
- Refrigeration: Technicold Cold Plate Ice Box conversion with separate freezer and refrigerator.
- Gimbled Stove: Gas Systems Inc., 2 burner with oven - CNG
- Microwave Oven: Kenmore
- Double Basin Stainless steel sink
- Manual back-up basin pump
Navigation and Electronics
VHF: Standard Horizon - Nova
Raytheon RL-70 color LCD 24 mile Radar / GPS / Plotter, 2 KW, 18” Radome mounted on Forespar carbon pedestal.
EDSON Instrument Display at Helm and Navigation station
GPS Raytheon Raystar 120 WAAS with NEMA
Raytheon ST60 Multi: Depth, speed and Track Log.
Raytheon ST 60 Wind Indicator and Windex Vane
Raytheon ST 60 Depth Indicator / Knotmeter / Log
AUTOPILOT: Autohelm 6000ST with ST600R remote control
Icom Single Side Band Radio IC-M700 PRO
Prowith AT 130 auto antenna tuner.
Insulated Back Stay for SSB Radio
Deck and Hull
Mechanical and Electrical
- 2002 49 hp Phasor – Kubota, 4 cylinder diesel, fresh water Cooled 49HP, only 270 hours Serial #: YW2513. Model: F2803-E
- TRANSMISSION: Year 2002 Hurth, V-Drive. Model #: HBW – 150V Serial #: 1978LK., Ratio: 2.99:1 ahead, 2.22:1
- PROPELLER: 3 blade Flex-O-Fold Prop. 22’ X 18”.
- SHAFT: Aquamet 22, 1.25” stainless steel extended shaft.
- RUDDER: spade semi balanced FRP
- BOW THRUSTER 7” tube. VETUS, model TF12
- HULL: Keel Centerboard, round chines, reverse transom, raked bow.
- SEA VALVES: bronze ball cocks
- GENERATOR: 5 KW, Northern Lights, 20 hours - Serial #GS 13598, Model # TF/218B,
- Two 8D gelcell batteries for ship service, replaced 2014
- One Group 27 gelcell engine battery - replaced Spring 2014
- One Gelcell battery, (8G31DT) for bow thruster and generator replaced ~ Feb. 2014
- INVERTER: Hart interface model Freedom 20 Combi
- Two 30 amp shore power service
- Galvanic isolator
- AIR CONDITIONER aft: Marine Air 16,000 BTU forward: 7000 BTU
Sails and Rigging
- Harken roller furling Jib 130, re-stitched May 2014
- Selden Roller Furling Main Sail into the mast [retrofitted onto the original Annapolis Spar in 1994] Good condition, inspected and luff repaired by Morgan Sails May 2014.
- Hood Asymmetric Cruising Spinnaker
- Spinnaker Sock
- Selden “rod kicker” Hydraulic Boom Vang good condition, reconditioned May 2014.
- Standing Rigging and Winches inspected by Morgan Sails May 2014, deemed in good condition. The original rigging was replaced Spring 1994
- Sheets and Halyards installed May 2014 by Morgan Sails
- Bimini by Scott Morgan Sails, May 2014
- Dodger / SS frame
- Navtec Hydraulic Back Stay, reconditioned 2012.
- Electric Windless (Muir, model 800) with cockpit and foredeck controls
- Custom teak bow sprit for holding two large plow type anchors
- Forespar carbon Stern Mount for Radar and Antennas
- Cork Teak decking, 2001
- Ventilators changed from the original plastic to, four high profile SS air vents.
- 48” SS wheel, Edson mechanical system
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.