- Video Gallery
- View Full Specifications
Traditional Flybridge Sedan
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Punta Gorda, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 37,900
Mainship III is the most popular of the 1980s Mainship sedan trawler models. Consider the advantages of this Mainship III:
• very comfortable cruising layout
• most economical trawler of this size at 2.5-3 gallons per hour
• roomy cockpit and flybridge for social gatherings
• separate walk-in shower rarely found on 34' trawlers
• 6' 3" standing headroom in salon, galley, master suite
• 12' 6" bridge clearance when bimini lowered
Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook
Contact Capt. Calvin Cornish at 941.830.1047 or CaptCalvin@EdwardsYachtSales.com or Wendy at CaptWendy@EdwardsYachtSales.com for more information and to see this lovely Mainship III trawler.
Out of state buyers can buy and cruise this Mainship in Florida for up to 180 days without paying Florida 6% sales tax. Ask Capt. Calvin for details.
Please contact Calvin Cornish at 941-830-1047
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 34 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 11 in
Minimum Draft: 2 ft 10 in
Displacement: 14000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 12 ft 6 in
Headroom: 6 ft 3 in
Total Power: 220 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins
Year Built: 1984
Engine Model: turbo T6.3544m
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 3525
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 220 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 knots @ 1800 RPM
Maximum Speed: 12 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (60 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (190 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Board this Mainship III stepping down 2 steps to aft cockpit or onto swim platform and through stern transom door. Appreciate the full size transom door, swim platform and ladder for boarding from your dinghy, floating dock or a swim. Notice roomy cockpit for socializing with friends or just relaxing at anchor, at dock or while cruising. Full walkaround inside cockpit eases docking. From cockpit ascend 6 steps with stainless steel siderails to flybridge. Admire the comfortable center helm chair and deck chairs that make another entertainment area while cruising or at anchor or dock. Sit in the captain's chair to observe the 360 degree view from upper helm with all instruments in captain's reach. Notice the new bimini covering flybridge that is easily folded down to clear a lower bridge. Canvas skirt around bridge rail is new.
Walk along side decks to appreciate safety of full size stainless steel grabrails along side and bow, and inside grabrails overhead at cabin and doghouse as you move forward. This deck plan is ideal for safe docking, line handling and anchoring.
Return along side deck to aft cockpit and enter salon through large sliding glass door. Note rolling sunshade over interior of glass doors. Observe the roomy salon seating to entertain guests and relax - sofa, bar stools surrounding high/low table with extending leaves. Notice the large opening side windows and door for great fresh air ventilation, and airconditioning vents when too warm or cold for fresh air. Observe side window draperies and bow window sunshades to protect interior. See digital TV strategically placed for viewing while relaxed on sofa with reclining legrests. Move forward to desk on port side that doubles as galley serving counter. Notice lower helm on starboard side.
Proceed forward and down 2 steps to large, open galley on portside. Observe how functional this U-shaped galley is with lots of counterspace and cabinet storage while equipped with stove, microwave oven, refrigerator, large SS sink.
Move to starboard and open door to private bathroom. Observe large vanity with deep sink and cabinet storage, electric toilet. Appreciate the walk-in shower with bench and folding glass door, rarely found on a 34' trawler.
Exit bathroom and move forward to open door to master suite. Observe large, queensize v-berth surrounded by shelves above. Note overhead opening hatch and side ports as well as airconditioning vent make for comfortable sleeping in any weather. Under v-berth filler, find drawers and cabinets. Notice 2 large hanging lockers on each side of private door to master suite.
Mainship III offers a very comfortable, economical cruising yacht for couple. The salon is a roomy social space adjacent to sliding doors to cockpit. Salon offers sofa, bar stools, desk. Forward salon starboard area is very functional lower helm.
Master suite has generous queensize v-berth with lots of storage space in hanging lockers, cabinets, drawers and shelves. Well-ventilated with opening overhead hatch and side ports as well as airconditioning/heat vent.
Head is quite comfortable with large vanity and moulded sink and electric toilet, and opening side port. You'll love the walk-in shower with glass folding door - rarely found on a trawler this size.
• Sofa with leg rests
• Movable high/low table with 2 folding leaves
• Well ventilated with stern sliding door and large opening side windows
• 6' 3" salon, galley, master suite headroom
• Draperies over windows
• Textilene sunshades on sliding aft door
• Bow window textilene sunshades
• Desk doubles as galley serving counter
• Storage cabinets in desk
• Storage cabinets along starboard side
• Lower helm to starboard
• Flat screen Element TV with LG DVD/CD player
• V-berth with filler makes generous queen berth
• Shelves on each side of v-berth
• 2 hanging lockers
• 2 cabinets and 3 large drawers under v-berth
• Overhead opening hatch with textilene sunshade
• Side opening ports
• Privacy door to galley, salon
• Private enclosed bathroom
• Large vanity counter with large moulded sink
• Storage cabinets under and over vanity
• Walk-in separate shower with bench, folding glass door, wooden grate floor
• Wand shower faucet
• Electric marine toilet
• Opening side port
Gourmet and casual chefs will enjoy this large, fully functional u-shaped galley with plenty of workspace and storage space. This open galley down layout keeps the chef in any salon conversation without compromising the large counterspace for preparing and cleaning nutritious meals and snacks.
• U-shaped galley 2 steps down from salon down provides plenty of workspace
• Plenty of storage space in cabinets and drawers above and below counter.
• Large deep galley sink
• Hamilton Beach 2 burner electric hotplate
• 2 burner electric/alcohol stove
• Magic Chef microwave oven
• Norcold AC/DC refrigerator under counter
Lower helm and upper helm are fully equipped for comfortable navigation.
Electronics at Lower Helm:
• Garmin 541s color chartplotter
• Uniden VHF radio
• Navico autopilot
• depth sounder
Electronics at Upper Helm:
• Garmin 541s color chartplotter
• Uniden VHF radio
• Navico autopilot
• Garmin fishfinder, depth sounder
• 4" Ritchie mounted compass
• Garmin GPS 126
• Spotlight on mast
• Element flat screen TV in salon
• LG DVD/CD player
DC Current Equipment:
• Two Group 27AGM house batteries
• One Group 24 deep cycle wet cell starting battery
• DC electrical panel above lower helm
• Master Volt 12/20-3 battery charger new
AC Current Equipment:
• 30 amp shorepower with cord
• Phasor 8kw diesel generator with 600 engine hours
• Centech 2000w inverter new
• AC electrical panel on side of lower helm
DECK AND HULL
Enjoy lots of social space on flybridge and cockpit for relaxing and entertaining. Swim or board dinghy easily through stern transom door to swim platform and ladder. Move easily along decks with stainless steel handrails at side decks and forward on bow. Go up steps with stainless steel handrails to flybridge.
• Roomy aft cockpit with 2 storage cabinets
• Easy access to generator and transmission through cockpit sole hatch
• Boarding steps to cockpit on both starboard and port side deck
• 6 wide steps to flybridge from cockpit with stainless steel handrails on each side
• Bridge clearance 12.6' with bimini lowered
• Shaded bow window cover
• Comfortable captain chair and 2 folding deck chairs on flybridge
• Anchor pulpit with claw anchor, 8' chain and 150' rode
• Danforth spare anchor secured on bow deck
• Fenders and lines
• Evinrude 6 hp 2 stroke gasoline outboard engine available
• AB RIB dinghy available
ENGINES AND MECHANICAL
• Reliable and economical Perkins 220 hp turbo diesel engine with 3525 engine hours
• Cruise 8 knots at 1800 RPM, 2.5 gallons per hour
• Direct drive transmission
• 3 blade propeller
• Engine room easily accessible through large sole hatches
• Phasor 8 kw diesel generator with 600 engine hours
• Lunaire 12.5 BTU air-conditioning with reverse cycle heat
• AC vents to salon, v-berth, galley
• Pressurized fresh water system
• Atwood 10.5 gallon hot water heater
• Electric toilet
• Macerator pump for offshore overboard holding tank dump
BROKER'S COMMENTS ON MAINSHIP III
Mainship III is the most popular of the economical but very comfortable cruising trawlers built in the 1980s. Mainship III owners have enjoyed cruising their yachts in coastal and inland waterways and Bahamas for generations.
If you're considering the cruising lifestyle without spending $50-100k, give this Mainship III your serious consideration. She's ready for your cruise this fall, winter & spring here in Florida and Bahamas.
Out of state buyers can buy and cruise this Mainship for up to 180 days without Florida sales tax. Ask Capt. Calvin for details.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Edwards Yacht Sales, Quality Listings, Professional Brokers
350/390 Trawler Twin Diesel
Naples, FL, United States
Clearwater, FL, United States
Sedan Mk III
Madeira Beach, FL, United States
50 Cockpit Motor Yacht
St. Petersburg, FL, United States
Cockpit Motor Yacht
Placida, FL, United States
Moore Haven, FL, United States