- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Chicago, IL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 12,000
Brand spanking new mainsail and genoa from North Sails, and new mainsail cover.
Fast and fun to sail, with plenty of room in cabin. Always fresh water sailed. Shoal draft 4' 3". Numerous recent updates include North mainsail and genoa (brand new never used), new mainsail cover, teak hatchboards (brand new never used), new lifelines, drive train replaced in 2009. Interior main cabin cushions are excellent. Working electronics, engine maintained by nationally renowned yard at end of each season, plus annual winterising of engine and sanitation system. Good opportunity for person wanting to maximise interior volume for the dollar!
Please contact at 773-221-8880
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Ten Year Itch
Builder: Hunter Marine USA
Designer: Cortland Steck
LOA: 34 ft 5 in
Beam: 11 ft 7 in
LWL: 28 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 3 in
Displacement: 11820 lbs
Ballast: 5000 lbs
Total Power: 20 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 3GMF
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 2 blade propeller
Engine Power: 20 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (65 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (25 Gallons)
- 6' 3" headroom
- 5 berths
- 7 opening ports with screens
- 3 deck hatches
- dorade vent
- cabin fans
- teak and holly cabin sole
- fabric interior cushions
- dinette table
- Origo 6000 oven with 2-burner stove (alcohol)
- sink with pressure water
- Adler Barbour refrigerator
- Saturn compass
- Datamarine depth sounder, knotmeter, wind
- Uniden President 512 VHF radio
- Jensen stereo
Deck and Hull Equipment
- anchor with roller and locker
- double lifelines with gates (new in 2013)
- swim ladder
- running lights, spreader lights
- bimini frame
- cockpit cushions
Sails and Rigging
- North mainsail, crosscut NorDac 8.2 oz (new in 2014, never used)
- North 140% genoa, crosscut NorDac 7.2 oz, UV leech and foot (new in 2014, never used)
- 110% jib
- North roller furler
- spinnaker, spinnaker pole, topping lift, halyard
- mainsheet traveller
- 2 Lewmar 40 self-tailing winches
- 2 Lewmar 16 self-tailing winches
Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- electric bilge pump
- leather wrapped steering wheel (Edson)
- 2-blade fixed prop
- Jabsco manual-flush marine head
- steel cradle
- inflatable dinghy with electric motor
- New mainsail and genoa from North Sails, and new mainsail cover. From late in the season 2014, never used.
- New teak hatchboards for companionway, never used.
- Only 2 owners since new. Boat has been used for daysailing and cruising on Lake Michigan.
- No incident of major damage.
- Annual bottom painting, topsides waxed as needed, repairs as needed.
- Engine winterized each winter with new fuel filter.
- Drivetrain rebuilt in 2009 -- new propeller shaft, stem tube, stuffing box, cutlass bearing
- Lifelines new in 2013.
- Owner has not used fresh water system past couple years.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Sailboat Sales Co
Chicago, IL, United States
Chicago, IL, United States