- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Paris Landing , TN
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 8,500
Priced for Spring sale, effective 1/18/2016 we have lowered the price to $8,500.
This Hunter 25.5 has just been updated/improved with a New extra long shaft 4 stroke Tohatsu 8 hp eliminating what frequently haunts boats of this age - - their outboards are marginal and not reliable. THIS HUNTER 25.5 has already cured this $2,000.00 problem. Less hassles for you !
This Hunter 25.5, NOW LOCATED @ PARIS LANDING, TN. is in better than average condition is a FRESHWATER/two owner Hunter 25.5that has obviously been well cared for. She has new cushions, a complete West Epoxy & Interlux Epoxy bottom with NO blisters, has new spinnaker halyard, a NEW 8 hp extra long shaft 4 stroke Tohatsu, Neil Pride Main and 110% sails and a 155% Shurr Mylar racing head sail. All sails clean and serviceable.
New anti-fouling underbody paint (Balto Plate )was installed April of 2014 and was at that time completely buffed for both the hull and transom. She still shines ! See the photos to see what we have done. With the buffing of the deck/cockpit she is one of the better looking Hunter 25.5's in the country. Further, having refinished all of the exterior and interior wood she is way above average.
Further separating this Hunter 25.5 from others her halyards are excellent unlike most "used" 1984 sailboats - - pretty spiffy and less $ out go to get her ready to sail.
So, look at the other boats in the market & when you realize and put a pencil to the cost to make the improvements that we have done to this Hunter 25.5 you just might come to the conclusion that THIS FRESHWATER Hunter 25.5 is your best buy and value. Let's make a "Deal" for this freshwater boat that is READY TO GO and get you and your family sailing in a nice boat, not a clunker. New four stroke 8 hp extra long shaft included !
IT'S YOUR MOVE !
Contact: Chris Rooke @ toll free 866-590-9207 Rooke Sails, Inc. 901 744-8500; Dealers for Beneteau, Hunter, Precision, Vanguard and Hobie
Always looking for Quality Sailboats for Brokerage. Chandlery & Full Service Yard for mechanical and electrical work of any type, full sail repair facilities and custom canvas works a specialty. Trucks and trailers for transporting boats to 20,000 lbs and can freshwater launch with reasonable ramp. Our trucks are equipped with sign cranes for stepping the mast without outside assistance. Our knowledgeable staff is happy to help. For professional assistance please call. Celebrating 45 years of service to the sailing community !
Please contact Chris Rooke at 901 744-8500
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 25 ft 0 in
- Length 25' 7"
- Length waterline 22' 1"
- Beam 9' 1"
- Draft Fin Keel only 4' 6"
- Ballast 1,800 lbs.
- Mast height off water 34' 3"
- Water tanks 12 gal
- Keel material Cast Iron
- Hull speed 6.3
- Sail area (100%) 315 feet square
Accommodations & Liveability
- Wonderful Pop Top that yields 6' 5" headroom and great ventilation
- Port aft Quarter berth
- Settee on Starboard Main cabin
- Dinette w/ table and seats on Portside Main cabin
- New Main cabin cushions - - see photos
- Bulkhead that separates main cabin and V-berth
- Toile facility with vanity & storage
- Enormous Cockpit
- Nifty galley with sink and storage on Starboard aft main cabin
- Teak and Holley main cabin floor - - soon to be refinished
- Teak Bulkheads with teak trim
- Fan in Main cabin on mainbulkhead for summer comfort
- BRAND NEW 8 hp FOUR STROKE outboard
- Extra Longshaft, wonderful in lumpy seas and appropriate
Sails, Deck Gear, Canvas
- Traveler in cockpit for easy control
- Traveler with 2:1 purchase and nice lines
- Tiller cover in Sunbrella
- Self Tailing winches in cockpit
- Halyards internal and run to cockpit with winches and sheet stoppers
- Mainsail - - Neil Pryde , with sail slugs in good condition
- NEW Mainsail Cover
- NEW Genoa Bag so you can leave the headsail ready to hoist/lower
- 110% Headsail - - Neil Pryde in good condition
- Oversized Genoa sheets for easy on the hands
- 155% Mylar Racing headsail by Schurr Sails in good condition
- Genoa Tracks with cars
- Aluminum Toe Rails for extra secure footing
- Masthead wind indicator - - Windex
Reworked, Replaced Items
- Sides buffed and starbrite polished
- Topsides buffed and starbrite polished
- Exterior teak sanded to new teak and 3 coats of Cetol oil installed
- NO BLISTERS
- Barrier coats of Interlux epoxy in great shape
- New Antifouling bottom paint - - saving you 1,125.00 minimum
- New Sailcover
- Tiller cover
- BOAT LOOKS GREAT !
- 12 volt system with fuse panel
- Good 12 volt battery
- 12 volt panel with volt meter & 2 12 volt outlets (for cel phone etc)
- Interior Cabin lights
- VHF radio with mast head antenna
- Anchor light
- Steaming light
- Navigation Lights
- Fan, 12 volt, in main cabin
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Rooke Sails
Memphis, TN, United States
Sardis, MS, United States
Heber Springs, AR, United States
Pickwick Landing, TN, United States
Iuka, MS, United States
340 w/ Classic Rig
Memphis, TN, United States