1984 Gulfstar Sailmaster 50
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- St Petersburg, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 95,000
A Cruiser's or Diver's Dream!
Priced to Sell.
The Island Girl has fulfilled dreams throughout the Caribbean since her launching. Since 2001 she has made ports in Mexico, Exumas, Grand Cayman and numerous other dive sites lesser boats do not experience. The current captain sailed her over 33,000 blue water miles.
She has installed and plumbed a cascade dive system ready to plug-in a compressor which can run off of the powerful Northern Lights genset. The dive ladder is designed to accommodate serious dive operations. With dual air conditioners, dual generator voltage, dual cold plate freezers, standing refrigerator, gimbled SS stove/oven, a 350 gal/day water-maker and ice maker she can stay anywhere for extended periods of time.
A 50ft 2 cabin 2 head boat, ready to cruise. Extras include;
- Electric RF Main and Jib
- Bow Thruster
- Northern Lights Generator
- Separate shower in each head
- and much more...!
Cell (985) 788-0306
On Salt Creek in ST Pete
Please contact Leo Singleton, CPYB at (727) 214-1590
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 50 ft 0 in
Beam: 14 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Displacement: 41000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 61 ft 0 in
Total Power: 135 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins
Engine Model: 354.4m
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 135 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (350 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (198 Gallons)
From the stern, the Master or Captain's cabin is aft. Center-line queen bunk with tufted white leather headboard. Private electric head with Italian marble and separate shower. Master cabin also has full hanging locker.
Opens into the main salon. Ice maker to port, forward of that is the wrap-around dinette with baby ostrich leather seats. The starboard side has a matching leather settee forward and the navigation station aft. Forward further is a spacious galley. Granite counter tops with double sink and stove/oven to port. Additional counter space and 10cu ft refrigerator/freezer to starboard. Plenty of storage.
Forward is the guest cabin with V-berth and guest head with separate shower.
Re-Carpeted 2013. Parquet Teak and Teak and Holly beneath.
7ft Headroom Throughout.
- Granite Counter Tops
- SS Double Sink
- H/C Pressure Water
- 3 Burner LP Gas Stove with Oven.
- 10 Cu Ft Refrigerator/Freezer 12 or 110 Volt.
- 2 12 Volt Freezers (2 hours am 2 hours pm keeps frozen)
- Ice Maker
- Plenty of counter and storage space
- Bow Thruster
- Remote Control Articulating Spotlight
- Electric Windlass
- Electric Dingy Winch (Spin Halyard)
- Halon Fire Suppressor system with Monitor
- Northern Lights Generator 5KW (4K hours) runs both ACs ~4500 hr
- Reverse Osmosis Desalination Plant (350 Gal/day) 110 volt
- Central Heat and Air 2 Units 18K and 12K BTU (2004)
- Graphite Dripless Seal and Billows 2013
Deck & Hull
- Center Cockpit
- Imron Deck with non-skid 2013
- Hatch Gaskets replaced 2013
- All Canvass and Eisenglass replaced 2013
- Plow and Bruce SS Anchors - Custom from NZ with Boat Name
- Both Anchors have 100ft 3B chain and 300 ft 7/8 in Nylon rode.
- Custom Bow Pulpit with spotlight
- Windless, Capstan and Jackass
- 10' Caribe Dingy 2008 - Custom cover 2010
- 9 Hp Evinrude Motor - with dophin wing
- Dingy Cradle
- Viking 4-6 man Life Raft
- Custom Stern Swim/dive Ladder
- Mast and boom sandblasted and painted w/ Imron 2004
- Hull Painted with Imron 2006
- Polished Hull and Painted bottom 2013 - Rebel Boat Yard
- Two GPS Raymarine E80 (Nav Sta and Helm) and Garmin
- Remote control Auto Pilot
- Two VHF
- Icom M-70 SSB with AT130 Tuner
- Forward Scanning Sonar
- Remote controlled spot light
- 48 Mile Radar
- Stereo, DVD, and Digital TV
- LED Lights both White and Red Throughout
Sails and Rigging
- Main Dacron r/f
- Jib Dacron r/f
- Running Rigging replaced 2013
- Electric RF (Hood) Main - 400 Sq Ft
- Electric RF (ProFurl) Jib - 600 Sq Ft
- Running Rigging replaced 2013
- Standing rigging is original and inspected every season - installed all new chain plates 2009.
- Custom Whisker Pole 2011
- All Sails 2004 from JSI St Pete FL. Refurbished 2013 Sail Loft Mobile AL
Engine - Generator History - Disclosure
Notes from the seller.
The Perkins engine runs perfectly. I have never had to add a single quart between 50 hour oil changes. Starts first time. As with some Hobbs meters it was unreliable on purchase. At the time I purchased the boat I was told it had about 2000+ hours but I do not know. Before delivery I had a new panel tachometer installed and it is accurate and shows some 2400 hours. We can read it to get the exact figure. Other than putting a new riser and fuel pump on 2-3 years ago all has been just normal maintenance.
Northern Lights 5KW genset was installed new when I took the boat in June 2001. The time is on its meter and can be read. It is about 4500 hours. Those are supposed to go for at least 10,000 hours. I have had no problems just standard oil and filter. Rebuilt in 2015
Batteries - Need replacing
There is some dock rash on the rub rails Port and Starboard from a storm in MS. Also some leakage around windows on the port side. A 2016 Repair estimate was $3,900.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.