- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- St. Petersburg, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 47,900
SINGLE HANDERS DREAM!
JUST REDUCED! - MUST SELL NOW!!
Whether cruising alone or as a couple the mainsail boom furler and roller furling genoa make those passages a breeze! Add in her professionally rebuilt Perkins (only 10 hours), autopilot, new never used dinghy w/ Honda outboard and davits and her air conditioning for dockside comfort and you've got quite the package! Did I mention very clean as well?
Call us to schedule your appointment to see one of the best Gulfstar 36's in the Country. We welcome your most rigid inspection!
Brokers Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com Call Gary at 727-403-5456 or Preston at 941-400-0050 Whiteaker Yacht Sales welcomes you at any time. We realize your time is valuable and you may travel a long distance so we encourage appointments prior to visiting to insure a broker awaits and you will have the ability to board and see the boat you would like to preview.
Available for 50/50 co-brokerage. Brokers not licensed in FL. contact for full details.
Listed by a CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER
Please contact Gary Monnell at 727-403-5456 or Preston at 941-400-0050
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: R. Lazzara / D. Jones
LOA: 36 ft 1 in
Beam: 12 ft 0 in
LWL: 30 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 10 in
Displacement: 14250 lbs
Ballast: 5462 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 2 in
Total Power: 51 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins
Year Built: 1984
Engine Model: 4-108M
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 10
Engine Power: 51 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: Plastic (80 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Aluminum (50 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (18 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
From the bow: Private master cabin - Full double berth, large hanging locker, hullside shelves port & starboard, reading lamps, 12v fan, opening port, overhead hatch, ensuite entry door to head, two under berth lockers.
Head - Starboard location, separate stall shower w/ bench seat, vanity with S/S sink, hullside locker, vanity locker, mirrored bulkhead, two opening ports, Raritan "home size" head.
Salon Portside: Four door bureau with upper and lower fiddled shelves, long settee that can be made into two bunk berths, 12v fan.
Salon Starboard: Settee with cane fronted lockers over and fiddled library shelves between, storage behind settee, settee slides out to make a double berth if desired, centerline double drop leaf table, overhead hatch.
Nav Station: The nav desk folds up to half size when not in use. There is a closet, storage cabinet and four drawers and the quarterberth serves as the seat for the nav station.
Qurterberth: Located starboardside aft, comfortable double berth makes for a suitable guest quarters.
General: Well kept teak and holly sole, beautiful woodwork and joinery, tasteful accent rugs, interior is exceptionally clean, draperies throughout
- Adler Barbour 12v top loading refrigeration with air and water cooling for efficiency
- Shipmate 2-burner propane stove w/ oven & broiler
- Double S/S sink
- Pressure water w/ heater
- New Hi-Rise faucet set
- Dry storage locker w/ cutting board top
- (13) Storage lockers!
- Paper towel rack
- LP Gas solenoid control
- (1) 10# Aluminum propane cylinder
- Basic dishes, pots & pans, and cutlery
- Raytheon 5000+ Autopilot
- Garmin 540 chartplotter
- Raymarine ST60 depth, wind speed & direction
- Standard Horizon VHF
- Ram mic @ helm
- Alpine CD/AM/FM stereo with cockpit & salon speakers
- Battery bank: (3) Group 27 AGM house, (1) Group 27 AGM engine start - ALL 2014
- Tru-charge 40 amp auto battery charger
- High output alternator
- Two salon LED reading lights
- 50' Marinco 30 amp shore power cable
- Perkins 4-108M professionally re-built in 2012 - ONLY 10 HRS. SINCE!
- Cruisaire 16K BTU reverse cycle AC/ Heat with dehumidifier
- Bilge pumps: (1) Automatic, (1) manual
- Racor fuel filter
- Raritan head w/ Y-valve
- Hart tank tender system
- Engine panel w/ tach, oil, pressure, temp and voltage gauges
- New bilge float switch
- New freshwater pump
- Edson manual steering wheel
- BC fire extinguisher
Deck & Cockpit
- Delta 35 w/ 50' chain and 150' rode
- Maxwell electric windlass w/ deck & helm controls
- Bimini and dodger w/ connector
- Cockpit cushions
- Cockpit table
- (4) Dorade boxes with cowl vents & SS guards
- Magma propane BBQ w/ cover
- Avon R260 8'6" dinghy (Never Used!)
- Honda 4 stroke 2.5hp OB engine
- Manual dinghy davits
- OB Motor mount on rail
- Helm cover and hatch covers (2013)
- VHF cover
- Dodger Isenglass covers
- Screens for hatches and ports
- Boat hook
- Winch covers
- Life Jackets: (4) Type II, (2) SOSpender type w/ tether
- US Coast Guard approved safety package
- Swim ladder
- Fenders and lines
Sails & Rigging
- Schaefer boom furler for mainsail (2010)
- Mainsail new 2010 with almost no use
- Genoa roller furling by Hood SeaFurl.
- Lewmar Ocean Electric 40ST Halyard winch
- Barient 27ST primary winches
- Lewmar 30ST maneuvering winch
- Barient 18R on mast
- Mainsheet traveler
- Keel stepped aluminum mast
- Control lines lead aft thru spinlocks
- Line bags on cockpit bulkhead
- Windex at masthead
Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
"Sea Eagle" has benefited from having only two caring owners. She was well taken care of from day one and upgraded with good "value added" equipment ie; Schaefer boom furler, Perkins rebuild with only 10 hours, updated electronics, AGM batteries, new never-used dinghy, air conditioning, new mainsail, electric halyard winch, electric windlass, and the list goes on! "Nicer" would be very difficult to find!
- Perkins 4-108M Professional re-built in 2012 - ONLY 10 hours since!
- Bottom is diver cleaned monthly
- All manuals and tech notes are on board
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
FOR MORE ON THIS GULFSTAR 36'!
Other Boats from Whiteaker Yacht Sales
Brunswick, GA, United States
Bradenton, FL, United States
Ft Lauderdale, FL, United States
Miami, FL, United States
Kasten-Bos & Carr
Palmetto, FL, United States
Palmetto, FL, United States