- Video Gallery
- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Edgewater, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 34,900
Immaculate 38 foot Chris Craft. Flybridge huge cockpit in excellent condition . 2 Stateroom boat sleeps 4 perfectly 5 with sofa in Salon. Full shower and separate toilet in head...Turn key ready for the new owner. Two staterooms one with bunk beds.
captain quarters has a full size island bed not a v berth comfortably sleeps 2 with room to spare .Bunks Beds in other stateroom. Dual refrigerators, Full size range and stove combo unit. Flat screens Tv's. Full size closets, full size head with shower.
Recent upgrades... new Fusion multi zone stereo. New helm guages with colored lighting, custom lights on bridge and cockpit
New carpet, new furniture, new bathroom waste lines , new sink drains, new bildge pumps, new ac/heat system 3 zones. NEMA 2000 network installed. New lines comes with dock box.
Recent brand new Full camper canvas with cockpit cover in excellent condition.
Motors are 454 crusaders with a fuel monitoring system. Motors run perfect.
Port Motor Brand New Jan 2015
The 380 commander is a very spacious well built boat ready for the bay or ocean.
New bottom paint and props reconditioned in fall of 13. New insurance survey fall of 2013.
The boat has new electronic ignition system and is ready for a sea trial.
CLICK ON FULL SPECS FOR MORE DETAILS
Please contact us 24/7 if you are interested in this classic vessel.
Looking to sell? We are always on the look out for clean used vessels. No up front fees, free market analysis, superior marketing with a worldwide presence. We only get paid if we get her sold! Go to www.hawksyachts.com and select Sell My Boat and mention Hawk sent you!
Hard work and a desire for excellence make for a great sales experience!
Please contact at 410-204-4800
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Seas Always Right
Seller discloses the following:
Although this boat has been maintained very meticulous by the present owners and many new parts have been added. Some minor issues still need to be addressed.
- All boats have to be maintained.
- This 1984 Chris Craft is being offered with the following known disclosures.
- No Known Leaks.
- The Trim Tabs may or may not operate. I have never used them.
- The gas gauge for the starboard tank does not work. However, the fuel monitoring system works in its place.
- The blank Livorsi guage bezel is missing at helm.
- The generator works very well however it needs to be repaired- The exhaust manifold rusted on it.
- Sliding glass door lock works but should be replaced.
- The camper canvas is in great shape, the one front window is cracked.
- The GPS was stolen last fall. However there is a brand new Garmin Sonar box installed to read depth for any unit that is installed for its replacement.
- The Sub woofer amp may not be working.
- The fresh water pump needs to be hooked up.
- The starboard motor has new risers that are not installed that come with the boat.
- The water heater is not marine use certified however works really well.
Since Fall of 2013
- All of the plumbing drain lines including the toilet drain line have been replaced. The sink drains both bathroom and galley have been replaced.
- Shower drain hose has been replaced.
- Fuel lines from the water separators have been replaced, Water separators have been installed-
- All hoses on both motors have been replaced.
- All batteries have been replaced
- All electronic wires plugs rotors on both motors have been replaced.
- Replaced circulating engine pump and water pump on starboard motor.
- Starter on Port has been replaced.
- Shift and Gas cables on port motor have been replaced.
- Carburetors on both motors have been replaced and or rebuilt.
- Both Shafts on both moth motors have been repacked.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Hawk's Yachts
Edgewater, MD, United States
Solomons Island, MD, United States
Washington, DC, United States
Baltimore, MD, United States
440 Express Yacht
Middle River, MD, United States
Annapolis, MD, United States