- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Halifax, NS
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 23,900 (US$ 17,975)
Offered is a 1984 Catalina 30 tall rig with 2005 deck and hull Awlgrip and 2005 North sails. This is a chance to own a comfortable cruiser that sails well being the taller rig model.
Universal 23hp inboard diesel
- main engine wiring harness between fuse panel and main engine replaced 4 years ago.
- new batteries 3 years ago.
- new navigation lights, 3 years ago including mast light , anchor light lens with spare onboard. Forward navigation and stern light replaced.
- navigation equipment junction box installed for clean electric power.
- new standard horizon chart plotter with charts. New vhf radio. new depth sounder with transducer installed. Wiring for these items replaced.
- new halyards installed 3 years ago.
- new lazy jacks installed 3 years ago.
- New dodger and frame 3 years old
- lexon windows with plastic frames installed.
- engine pumps replaced, electronic fuel pump, preston pump, and salt water cooling pump seals repaired. A spare onboard.
- dripless shaft coupling installed 3 years ago.
- new mercerator pump installed 3 years ago.
- new freshwater pump installed 4 years ago.
- countertop replaced on table and sink,
- repairs to u/v on jib.
- 4 boat stands go with boat.
Contact us for details on how to buy this boat - we handle everything from pre purchase surveys through to financing(if required) and insurance needs - one call - full service! Toll free at 866 590 9210. Thanks.
Please contact John Suederick 902 529 0802
Please contact Sunnybrook Yachts at 902 444 4500
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Total Power: 23 HP
Engine Brand: Universal
Year Built: 1984
Engine Model: 3 Cylinder
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 23 HP
40% ballast ratio, Huge interior volume for a 30 footer, Nicely balanced.
The tall rig has the extended sprit for extra sailarea.
Solid glass hull with red 2005 Awlgip, white 2005 Awlgrip deck, lead keel, spade rudder. Red newer dodger. Newer lexon windows.
One of the reasons the Catalina 30 was and still is one of the most popular sailing vessels out there is the interior volume and the sailing characteristics they endure. Starting in the v-berth you will find a generous size berth for two adults. Aft and to the port is the head with marine head, pressure water and shower.. Across from the head there are multiple drawers and a generous size-hanging locker. The main cabin consists of a bulkhead table which converts the L-shape port side settee to a double berth, a full-length settee to starboard, ample storage throughout and a nice size chart table with storage for all kinds of things right below with double door access. The galley has a double ss sink with pressure water ,icebox ,dry storage locker, propane stove with oven and great counter space to whip up a tasty morsel for you and your crew. The aft berth is a huge double for 2 adults or 3 or 4 kids.
40G water tank and 15G holding tank with macerator.
Universal M25 23 HP inboard diesel with a 3 blade fixed prop, 20G fuel tank and filters.Engine pumps replaced, electronic fuel pump, preston pump, and salt water cooling pump seals repaired. A spare onboard.
- dripless shaft coupling installed 3 years ago.
Electrical has 2 2013 batteries, Newmar battery charger, 110v shore power.
Extensive wiring upgrades completed.
Icom IC-M304 VHF radio with DSC, Horizon Speedometer, Raymarine depth, Standard Horizon chart plotter with charts Auothelm 3000 Autopilot.
Large cockpit with pedestal wheel steering. Binnacle compass, newer red dodger
Selftailing 2 speed genoa winches, Mainsheep winch, Halyard winch.
Mainsheet traveler on cabin top with winch to stbd.
Double bow and stern pulpits with double lifelines, fold down stern ladder.
Extended bow sprit with integral anchor roller.
Plow anchor with chain and rode. 5 fenders 2 docklines Adjustable backstay. boom vang.
Aluminum mast and boom. Harken Furling,
North Mainsail 2005.
North 135% Genoa with UV patch for furling. 2005
Newer running rigging, new lazy jack system (not fully installed)
Plow anchor with chain and rode, fire extinguishers, electric and manual bilge pumps, cockpit table, boat hook, dock lines and fenders, life ring, 4 jack stands,
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Sunnybrook Yachts
Mahone Bay, NS, Canada
St.Margaret's Bay, NS, Canada
Lake Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Unknown, NB, Canada
Lunenburg, NS, Canada
Chester, NS, Canada