1984 C&C 37
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Stonington, CT
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 44,000
Truly a great compromise between performance and comfort, Fox & Vixen is the ideal racer/cruiser. For performance, she has a sleek hull design, fin keel, rod rigging, and has a PHRF rating of 106. For comfort, there are sleeping accommodations for six, full galley, hot/cold water pressure, and a full head. Currently Fox & Vixen is ready to show.
Contact Ben Knowles for more information
Office: (860) 415-8282
Mobile: (207) 939-0154
Please contact Ben Knowles at 860 415 8282
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Fox & Vixen
LOA: 37 ft 6 in
Beam: 11 ft 8 in
LWL: 28 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 8 in
Ballast: 6000 lbs
Total Power: 27 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 3HMF
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 27 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (60 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (22 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (22 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
All interior cushions recovered with sunbrella fabric. 10/15
One will not feel confined down below on Fox & Vixen, she has a very open layout with privacy doors for the v-berth and head. Her open feel is a factor between the space efficient designed, plentiful natural light and air, and generous 6’6” headroom. Built to last, Fox & Vixen has teak and holly cabin soles, quality hardware and durable upholstery.
In all there are sleeping accommodations for (6) in (2) double births and (2) single births.
GALLEY: Starboard L-shaped galley equipped with stainless steel sink, 12 volt Adler-Barbour top-loading refrigerator,
three-burner Hiller Seaward LPG stove with oven. Hot & cold pressure water, 6 gallon engine/dockside water heater.
The cockpit is nicely laid out, the T-shape allows you to easily walk aft to the wheel without needing to climb over anything. Large enough to accommodate for 8 and each will have plenty of legroom. The seat behind the wheel rises up so the captain can easily see what’s ahead. Aft Bimini and dodger provides comfortable protection from sun and spray. Aft of the helm is a drop down swimming ladder.
Wirie-Pro Internet Antenna and router installed 3G capability 3/16
Electronics upgrades in April of 16 as follows:
Raymarine i50, i60 pack wind knots depth
Ryamainre eS97 9” MDF W/WIFI and Navionics charts at helm
Raymarine Radome 18” HD
Horizon Matrix200 VHF with Remote mounted at helm.
Compass Rose Epson Pedestal-mount in cockpit
Rayathon AutoHelm ST 4000
Fusion MS-UD750 Uni-Dock with Sirius/AM antenna and 2 new Fusion speakers in cockpit 2015/2016
NEW 2014 house batteries (2) AGM Group 27,1 Engine start battery (2016) , 30 amp Rayathon converter charger, 35 amp HD engine alternator, 12 volt breakers, 110 volt shore power with cord.
- Doyal Cradle Pack With Jacks 4/16
- Tides Mainsail Track 4/16
- Aspect Dacron by Challenge, USA; state of the art fabrication, materials, and hardware.
- Mainsail good condition: new 2000, Offshore 8.62 oz. 323sq.ft.; full batten, “Rolly Tasker” Australia
- No.3 Genoa 105% very good condition, new 1984, 420 sq.ft. “Ulmer”
- Flasher very good condition, little use, 1201 sq.ft. .75 oz. nylon “Ulmer”
- 3 All New Halyards run 10/15
- Aluminum spars
- rod rigging
- Spinnaker/Flasher halyard
- New Harken Unit 2 Furling Installed 10/15
- hydraulic backstay
- N/A spinnaker rigging.
- 6 Barient include 2 #32 ST primaries, 3 #19 ST, #18. 3 winch handles; 2 lock in. All in great shape; the #32 are super powerful and fast. Used for finishing main sail up.
Mechanical Equipment & Engine Details
- New Yanmar Starter installed 10/15
- New Yanmar Alernator 6/17
- New Exhaust hose 6/17
- New Freshwater Cooling Pump 6/17
- Epson pedestal w/hemp wrapped wheel, brake & guard, heavy oak table
- Emergency tiller
- Fresh- water cooled engine
- Oil/water temperature alarms
- Racor fuel/water separator
- Bomrebuilt Transmission rebuilt 2010
- Impeller housing replaced
- Manual head (new)
- Manual bilge pump
- Rule 1500 electric bilge pump
- New Gori 2 Bladed Folding Propeller (16 X 11) 4/16
- Raw water strainer basket
- Auto-Helm ST-4000
Fiberglass hull and deck; white hull, non-skid deck; blue bottom and boottop; Peterson fin keel, balanced spade rudder. Two cockpit lockers; spacious lazarette and deep tray type; large anchor locker; double lifelines; port and starboard boarding gates. Rail back cushions. 2012/4 Repainted water line pin-strip.
Bottom Sanded and painted with two coats of Micron CSC Blue 6/17
New Gori prop
New cutlass bearing 2015
Dinghy davits installed on stern 15/16
- Navy Dark Blue dodger
- Navy Dark Blue bimini
- Life jackets adult 8, 2 child
- Plastimo Rescue Stern Life Sling
- Gun & Hand Flares
- Hatch screens
- Bosun’s chair
- 12H Danforth anchor, 100’ chain, 200’ rope
- 22S Danforth anchor, 20’ chain, 200’ rope
- Stern mounted ladder, stern gate
- Dock lines, fenders
- Radar deflectors 2
- Boat hook
- Cockpit hardwood Epson hatch table
- Cockpit bench teak rap-around inserts
Throw cushions and wall signage.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.