- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Ardrossan, North Ayrshire, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 28,000 Tax Paid (US$ 37,078)
8x berths including Main Saloon including three double and two single berths. Yanmar GM20F 20hp inboard Diesel engine.
We look forward to welcoming you to Kip Marina. Boats are available for viewing on pontoons, hard standing (ladder access), on moorings and in some cases further afield. Please contact us before hand to check the location of the vessel you wish to view and any special requirements. If you are traveling a distance this is especially important in order to make sure the boats you wish to view are in their advertised location and available for viewing.
We look forward to organising your viewing and answering any questions you may have.
Roseann Sweeney Kip Boat Sales Michael Schmidt & Partner Tel: +0044(0)1475 529975 Fax:+0044(0)1475 529880 Mobile:0044(0)7990593158 email@example.com
Please contact at +44 (0)1475 529975
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Kudos of Tamar
LOA: 10.66 m
Beam: 3.50 m
LWL: 8.90 m
Minimum Draft: 1.90 m
Maximum Draft: 1.90 m
Displacement: 5500 kgs
Total Power: 20 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: GM20F
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 2 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 20 HP
Cruising Speed: 5 knots
Maximum Speed: 7 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Plastic (200 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (70 Liters)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 3
Number of heads: 1
LOA - 10.70M - 35'1"
LWL - 8.90M - 29'2"
Beam - 3.50M - 11'6"
Draft Min - 1.90M - 6'3"
Draft Max - 1.90M - 6'3"
Airdraft - 15.00M (49'3")
Displacement - 5,500KGS (12,127.5LBS)
Headroom - 1.80m (5'11")
The owner has made several upgrades over the last two years including New fresh water tanks. Sails laundered and repaired with New UV strip on Genoa and new windows on cockpit spray hood. The life raft has been serviced (expires 2018). Gas system and cooker serviced and certified by marine gas engineer. New baby stay, mainsheet and spinnaker sheets.
There is a full cockpit cover which attaches to sprayhood which encompasses the entire cockpit.
8 Berths including three double and two single in four cabins including main saloon.
- Grey Upholstery
- Light Teak Interior
- LED with alternative red cabin lighting - (LED through out) - 2014
- Weems & Plath Barometer
- 'L'Shaped Galley
- Gas Cooker with two burners, Grill & Oven - (Gas system & cooker serviced by marine gas engineer)
- Double Sink with pressurised water system
- Waeco CU-55 DC Fridge compressor & VD01 cooling plate to convert cool box into fully functioning fridge.
- Jabsco Heads
Replaced Yanmar GM20F 20hp Inboard shaft driven 2 cylinder diesel engine, gearbox and exhaust system. Serviced Annually.
- Fresh Water Intercooler
- 2 Blade Fixed Propeller
- Spares available
- 2 x Domestic Batteries - Lucas - 12v 86A/hr - 2014
- 1 x Engine Battery - Lucas 12v 86 A/hr - 2014
- (Maintenance free batteries)
- Shore Power with Cable
Navigation and Electronics
- Raymarine ST60 - Wind/Depth/Speed/Log - 2013
- NASA GPS Repeater - 2013
- Garmin GPS Map chart plotter - 2013
- Simrad TP 32 Tiller Pilot - 2014
- 20w Solar panel plus smart charge controller - 2014
- 2 x Bulkhead Compass
Sloop rigged 'Z' aluminium spars with stainless steel standing rigging (approx. 2006) - Headsail New UV Strip. Whisker Pole. Sales Laundered 2015. New baby stay, main sheet & spinnaker sheets.
- Slab Mainsail Reefing - 3 refs
- Additional Inner Forestay & Staysail
- Main - Mitchell - Dacron - Good condition
- Genoa - Mitchell - Dacron - Good condition
- Jib on movable inner forestay
Deck and Safety Gear
- Boat Hook
- Rope Clutches
- Boarding Ladder
- Double Lifelines
- 2 x Bowrollers
- Sprayhood/Full Cockpit Cover
- 1 x Electric Bilge Pump
- 1 x Manual Bilge Pump
- 1 x Fire Blanket
- 7 x Fire Extinguishers (may require service)
- Gas Detector
- Jack Stays
- Nav Lights
- 1 x Delta Anchor with 40m Chain x 40m Warp
- 1 x Danforth Anchor with 20m Chain & 30m Warp
- Liferaft - Arimar 4 man - last serviced March 2015 expires 2018
- 4 x Halyard
- 2 x Sheet
- Additional winch on the mast for reefing
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Other Boats from Michael Schmidt & Partner Ltd
First Class 8
Inverkip, Inverclyde, United Kingdom