- Video Gallery
- View Full Specifications
Blue Water Cruiser
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 159,900
OWNER MOTIVATED - MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION
Rugged all-aluminum blue water cruiser built in Nyborg, Denmark
Extensive refit over last 5 years
3 double cabins and 2 heads with showers
2 of the cabins can either be masters or VIP, both with king-sized berths and en-suite heads, plus an additional crew/guest cabin forward
Rich hardwood custom interior and abundant storage space throughout the vessel with teak parquet flooring
Extensive work-bench and tool/parts storage area in companionway to aft cabin
Large chef’s galley with abundant counter space and storage lockers
Decks are covered in insulated teak finished cork composite, and solid aluminum double railings surround the deck
Large protected pilothouse with 360-degree visibility, plus additional deck area behind the pilothouse with Bimini top
Huge fore-deck with large storage locker integrated into the superstructure
Blue water – cutter rigged sloop with pilothouse. Her deck space is unique with not only a well-protected helm in the pilothouse for all weather conditions, but also a large covered aft deck and expansive fore-deck. Easy for a couple to handle for long range cruising, she is an ideal sea vessel or live-aboard with abundant living space.
Please see full specs for more information and photos, or contact the listing broker to discuss further.
Contact Jeff Sorgen for more information.Office: (954) 763-3971Cell: (954) 224-8291Email: Jeff@DenisonYachtSales.com
Please contact Jeff Sorgen at 954.224.8291
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 65 ft 0 in
Total Power: 89 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins
Engine Model: 4236
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 89 HP
Designer: Niels Roos
Builder: Alu-Yachts, Nybiorg, Denmark
LOA: 65 ft.
LWL: 48 ft.
Beam: 16 ft.
Draft: 7 ft. 5 in.
Displacement: 30 tons
- Fuel: (2) x 350 gal – aluminum tanks
- Water: (2) x 360 gal – aluminum tanks
- Perkins 4236 diesel engine, 89 HP (4 cylinders), 4380 hours
- Fuel Burn 1.5 GPH at 1700 RPM - boat speed 6.5-7 kts
- at 2200 RPM boat speed is 8-9 kts
3 Cabins, 2 heads
Aft Cabin: Can be used as master cabin or VIP cabin. This cabin is very private and is accessed through the work room aft of the galley. Complete with king-sized berth, fore and aft configuration, and two rows of abundant storage lockers outboard on either side of the berth. Full standing headroom and private head w/ shower. A large overhead opening hatch and side ports provide natural light and ventilation. Private head w/ shower, Corian countertop and SS sink with decorator fixtures, rich woodwork and storage lockers.
- King-sized berth
- Numerous rich wood storage cabinets out board to either side of the berth – Cedar finished inside
- Mirrored headboard
- Reading lamps
- Overhead hatch
- Vanities to either side of berth with storage
- Flatscreen TV facing berth in wood finished cut-out in bulkhead
- Access to private head w/ shower
- LED lighting
- Private head w/ shower
Aft head: SS sink w/ Corian countertop, rich wood storage cabinets and drawers, shower
Forward Cabin: Can also be used as a master or VIP cabin. Also designed with a king berth, this cabin has the added feature of a large L-shaped settee and library. There are abundant storage lockers and under berth drawers. This cabin is en-suite with private head and shower. There is also access from this cabin to the forward V-berth cabin. The sliding door forward can be closed for privacy between the cabins or opened if the fore-cabin is to be used for additional storage. Private head w/ shower, Corian countertop and SS sink with decorator fixtures and rich woodwork and storage lockers.
- King berth
- Numerous rich wood storage cabinets outboard to either side of the berth – cedar finished inside
- Additional wood cabinets over settee
- Overhead hatches
- Vanities to either side of berth with storage
- Access to fore-cabin forward with sliding door for separation
- Comfortable L-shaped settee with bookshelves and storage below settee
- Teak parquet floor
- Private head w/ shower
- Forward head: SS sink w/ Corian countertop, rich wood storage cabinets and drawers, shower
Fore-Cabin: This cabin is accessed from either the forward cabin or from the forward deck. It can be used as a crew cabin or additional guest cabin. A V-berth provides accommodations for 2. The oversized hatch above provides light and ventilation.
- Interior woods: oak, cedar, mahogany
- Teak heartwood parquet floor throughout
- Shelving on either side of berth
- Access to bosons locker in the bow, and chain locker
- Raritan Electro San ERST #12 waste water treatment system
- 2 Showers – w/ Rule shower pumps
- 2 Hand basins
- Headroom – 6 ft. 6 in.
Upon boarding the boat, the first distinctive feature is her synthetic teak flooring on the decks, however unlike natural teak wood, her decks look great without the constant maintenance of natural teak. Also unlike natural teak, these decks do not get extremely hot in the sun.
The pilothouse/cockpit is centrally located and offers excellent 360-degree visibility for the helmsman, as well as a fully protected area for the captain and guests. There is also a good amount of protected space on-deck aft of the pilothouse.
A stairway leads from the pilothouse to the rich wood-trimmed salon. A full U-shaped Galley is to port, and a curved dinette is to starboard. Aft of the Dinette, on starboard side, is the Nav Station, which is quite complete, and the electrical panel within easy reach.
Access to the aft cabin is through a workshop area, aft of the Galley, on port side. This work area includes a counter and numerous storage lockers and drawers. The aft cabin is a very private cabin with a large king berth and private head /shower.
Forward of the Salon is the large forward cabin and private head w/ shower. This is not a V-berth, but rather has a comfortable square king berth. This cabin also contains a private settee and head.
There is an additional Crew/Guest cabin forward with a V-berth that sleeps 2 additional guests. This cabin can be accessed through a sliding door forward of the Berth in the forward cabin, or from an overhead hatch on the foredeck. This Crew/Guest cabin near the bow of the boat can be used as a crew cabin, additional guest cabin, or storage. There is a separate chain locker forward of this cabin with deck access.
Work room: A convenient workroom is between the Salon (aft of the Galley) and Master Cabin, along the port side of the vessel. This not only provides a companionway separating the master suite from the Salon, but also contains a functional work bench and numerous storage drawers and lockers for tools, spare parts and addition provisions. It is lit and ventilated by side ports. The teak parquet floor extends through this area as well, and all of the hull sides and interior walls are finished in rich woods.
SALON and GALLEY
Salon: The Salon is located amidships to starboard and contains the inside Dinette, Galley, and Nav Station. Rich woods cover the hull sides and make up the overhead beams in the traditional design of the interior. There is abundant storage shelving, and additional storage under the dinette seating. A rich antique table fills the dinette space, and overhead hatches and side ports provide light and ventilation. Outboard of the Dinette is shelving, done in rich wood finishes. Additional storage is below and behind the Dinette seating.
- U-shaped seating around antique wood table
- Thick padded seat cushions
- Storage lockers and shelving
- Traditional overhead with finished wood beams and light panels between beams
- Teak parquet floor throughout
Galley: The Galley is located opposite the dinette and is on the Port side of the Salon. It is convenient for serving at the lower Dinette or the Pilothouse. The Galley has large counter areas, nearly completely surrounding the chef, with all appliances within easy reach. There are numerous storage lockers both at eye level and below the counters, and overhead hatch and side ports for light and ventilation. All finishes are rich woods and there is a large Corian countertop for preparing meals.
- Oven- Seaward Princess 3 burner LPG stove and oven – 7,000 BTU burners, and 10,000 BTU burner
- Grill – Weber Genesis S-330 SS 10,000 BTU
- Microwave – 18” Tappan
- Refrigerator – Now-Cool 12v
- Freezer – Now Cool 12v
- SS Double galley sink
- Icemaker – Isotherm “Clear Ice” model 5S21A1
- Complete cutlery set, pots, dishware
- Spice rack
- Corian backsplash
- Rich wood finished cabinetry – vented
- Overhead hatch and side ports
- Microwave oven at eye level
ELECTRICAL and ELECTRONICS
- Electrical- 1 & 24 v systems
- Batteries – (7) 12v and (2) in 24v system - Fullriver Deep Cycle 8D AGM - 1300AH
- Solar panels- (4) Kyocera KC40T-130 watt w/ 12v Xantrex XW-PPT60-150 Solar controller
- 2 Kyocera KC40T-130 watt w/ 24v Xantrex C-40 Solar Controller
- Wind Generator – Air-X 400 watt
- Xantrex Link 10 Battery Monitor
- Xantrex Freedom SW 3012 Pure Sine Wave Charger/Inverter
- 50 Amp Shore Power Receptacle w/ 50 ft. cord
- Compass – Ritchie (2009)
- Knot log – Raymarine ST-60 (2009)
- Wind – Raymarine ST-60 (2009)
- SatNav – Raynarine C120w Multifunction (2009)
- GPS/Chartplotter – Raymarine C120w Multifunction (2009)
- GPS – Raymarine RS130 (2014)
- Radar – Raymarine RD418D 4 kW w/ Digital Radome Scanner
- Auto-pilot – WH dual hydraulic double acting ram system w/ cockpit control
- Jensen Marine waterproof stereo MSR7007, AM/FM/B/CDP/ w/ cockpit controls
- 2 26” Insignia color TV combos LCD HD-TV/DVD
- 1 22” Insignia color TV combo LCD HD-TV/DVD
- Tank gauges: SCAD profile series 8 tank gauge monitoring & display system
- Perkins 4236 diesel engine 89 hp (4 cylinders) 4,380 hours
- Velvet drive gear box
- 2 high output Balmar SPMC-612 altimeters – w/ dual H regulator
- Morse controls
- Fixed 3-blade bronze propeller – 26”
- Bo Thruster Side Power SP200-TCi
- Hydraulic wheel steering
- Pressurized hot & cold water – 12v and 125v systems
- Water heater – Isotherm Square 16 marine water heater – 4.2 gal.
- Windlass – Ideal 24v
- Bilge pumps – automatic and manual
HULL and DECK
Hull is all aluminum for strength and durability. The deck is a composite material, over the base aluminum decking, that has a cork core and teak-look finish. It is durable, provides excellent sound and temperature control, is low maintenance, and looks great. Decks are safe and secure with double, aluminum railings and high bulwarks.
There is convenient seating forward of the pilot house on a raised deck that opens for deck storage, and a settee. Aft of the Pilothouse are 2 seats, Port & Starboard, that are protected by an overhead Bimini and provide additional deck storage. A large storage locker is accessed from 2 hatches on the aft deck. An anchor windlass is mounted on the solid bowsprit, which provides additional deck area, and is protected by the double bow rail for safety.
Vessel has a modified fin keel and skeg hung rudder (skeg is well supported on both sides by hull braces). Propeller shaft exits through a well-protected hull extrusion. She is hard chined at the waterline and turn of the bilge for better stability.
- Decking: 3/8” marinedeck 2000 composite cork over Aluminum
- Superstructure: Aluminum
- Bottom painted – 2014
- Skeg-mounted rudder
- Epoxy treated – 2009
- Completely repainted 2009 w/ AwlGrip - 2000
- On-deck storage
- 2 large deck hatches in forward cabins, 2 deck hatches in main Salon, 1 overhead hatch in aft cabin, plus 2 dorados and 5 opening ports
- Hatches in aft deck for access to aft storage locker
- On deck storage locker forward of Pilot House
- Hatch to fore-peak and chain locker
- Ground tackle – 1 CQR 125 lbs., w/ all chain ½ BBB 300 ft.
- 2 CQR 75 lb. each
- Fortress 55 lb.
- Windlass – Ideal 24 v
- Boarding ladder
- Swim platform – 3 ft 8 in long x 3 ft 8 in wide w/ teak grating – folds up against transom when not in use
- LPG Bar-B-Que integrated into aft rail
- Numerous heavy duty mooring bits
- Solid double aluminum rail surrounds entire vessel
- Safety mast rails on either side of mast
- Wood and canvas awning protect entire forward deck at anchor, and provides additional shade
The pilothouse is enclosed on three sides with glass windows (forward windows open) and solid overhead. A binnacle steering console is in the center with folding steering wheel and wood table forward. Table leaves open to either side to serve settees to either side of pilothouse.
A comfortable helm seat that seats 2-3 is aft of the binnacle, and companionway to below decks is easily reached forward of the table. Navigation and other instruments are suspended from the overhead and are clearly visible to the helm. The overhead also has hand rails. Convenient steps lead to the aft deck and both side decks.
- Folding steering wheel
- Nav instruments
- Helm bench and side settees
- Folding dining table
- 360-degree visibility
- Opening forward windows
SAILS and RIGGING
- Aluminum spars - deck stepped mast
- Wire standing rigging replaced 2008-10
- Main: LaMorgan – fully battened w/ slab/Jiffy reefing system- very goo condition
- Genoa: LaMorgan 120% on pro-furl roller furler – very good condition
- Staysail: LaMorgan 110% on Profurl furler roller furler –Self tending on forward track - VG condition
- Main Drifter: LaMorgan – good condition
- Genoa Drifter: LaMorgan – good condition
- Primary Genoa: (2) Anderson #66 ST 2 speed self-tailing
- Spinnaker: (2) Harken #56 ST 2 speed self-tailing
- Halyard: (2) Lewmar ( main and foresails) speed self-tailing
- Other: (2) Lewmar #43 ST 2 speed self-tailing
- Harken Mainsheet traveler: Harken and Lewmar blocks – Harken staysail fair leads
- Boom vang
- Fireboy: Xintex propane/CNG fume detector w/ solenoid valve control S-2a
- Searchlight: handheld Q-beam
- Fire extinguishers: (4) Ansel Sentry & fire blanket
- Tender – 11 ft 5 in Hypalon RIB w/ 18 hp Nissan outboard (2014)
- Life Raft – Givens Deluxe 6 person w/ canister (last serviced 2009)
- (4) Mustang inflatable PFD
- ACR Rapid ditch bag
- Katadyn Pur 35 Reverse osmosis water maker
- Browning 3rd lung Hookah diving system model EX130D50016156
- Givens Buoy life raft (not inspected)
This vessel is ideal for long-term cruising or live aboard. She is a secure offshore blue water vessel, capable of reaching any coastal destination throughout the world. Her aluminum build offers a solid and sound hull, and her functional cutter-rigged sail plan offers options for any offshore conditions. She is equipped with a powerful diesel engine, solar panels and wind generator for self-sufficient offshore passage making.
For the live aboard sailor, this vessel offers some very unique and exceptional qualities. There is expansive deck space for lounging or guest space. Her large pilothouse offers a protected area to view the outdoors in any weather condition and a well-protected dining table for alfresco dining. Below decks, she offers a spacious interior with two very private en-suite cabins, plus an additional forward berth area. Her galley will be a chef’s delight, and the large dinette below offers abundant seating for dining or lounging.
The entire vessel is finished in rich woods with teak parquet flooring throughout.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice......
Other Boats from Denison Yacht Sales
Aluminum Boat Co.
Ft Lauderdale, FL, United States