- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Dunedin, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 15,900
JUST REDUCED! Popular diesel family cruiser available on Florida West coast. She has had a fresh bottom paint job in 3/15!
Call Ritch Riddle at 727.424.4232 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Craig Starns (813) 340-0227 or Ritch Riddle (727) 424-4232 to schedule a showing.
Please contact Ritch Riddle at 727.210.1800
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 26 ft 9 in
Beam: 9 ft 8 in
Minimum Draft: 2 ft 6 in
Dry Weight: 6500 lbs
Total Power: 61 HP
Engine Brand: Lehman
Year Built: 1984
Engine Model: 4D61
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1348
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 61 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: Plastic (40 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Aluminum (72 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: Plastic (20 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Beginning forward is a V berth area. The galley is aft of the V berth open to it with a table across to stbd.. There is a head to stbd. aft with a diverter type wand shower. The covered enclosed control deck is aft and up over the engine compartment. It is open on the back. There are molded in seats port and stbd. aft on the open aft deck. The separate aft cabin is next aft accessed via doors from the aft deck. The aft cabin has two bunks. The transom is last.
- Stainless steel bow and stern rails.
- Teak cabin top grab rails.
- Swim platform with fold down swim ladder.
- 25# plow type anchor with some chain and rode.
- Teak anchor roller platform.
- Larsen outrigger holders.
- 12 volt windshield wipers. (1 missing blade).
- Ritchie magnetic steering compass.
- Uniden QT-206 digital depth indicator.
- Oil pressure gauge, coolant temperature meter, volt meter, tachometer and hour counter for main engine.
- 12 volt fuel gauge.
- Single lever Morse type engine control.
- Teleflex push pull cable steering.
- 2 x 1B:C hand portable fire extinguishers.
- Rule Mate 1100 12 volt submersible bilge pump.
- Navman Tracker 5500 (believed to be inop.)
- 12 volt outlet at helm.
- West Marine VHF DSC 600 radiotelephone.
- Fold away helm bench.
- Life ring with lanyard.
- Overhead chart rack.
- Marineco 30 amp 125 volt shore power connection.
- 20 amp 12 volt battery charger.
- Origo 4000 2 burner alcohol stove.
- Ice box.
- Wilcox Crittenden hand pump marine toilet.
- Racor 500 fuel/water separator for main engine.
- 2 x 12 volt batteries.
- ParMax 1.9 fresh water pressure pump.
- Bimini top for aft deck.
- Stainless steel removable dinghy davits for stern.
- Boat exterior has been painted.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Ross Yacht Sales
Tampa, FL, United States
420 Aft Cabin
Clearwater, FL, United States
61 Enclosed Bridge Convertible
Clearwater, FL, United States
410 Express Fisherman
SW Florida, FL, United States
Miami, FL, United States
Naples, FL, United States