- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Miami, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 110,000
(LOCATION: Miami FL) This Wauquiez 43 Ketch has classic good looks, comfortable accommodations, and is designed to cruise in style. Whether you are planning a weekend getaway, or a cruise to the islands this beauty is ready to accommodate. She features large center cockpit and comfortable interior.
Day cruising is enhance by a spacious cockpit with pedestal helm with Edson wheel, ample seating, and room for cocktails or alfresco dining. Cockpit electronics include Raymarine E80 display along with speed, wind, and depth displays. There is a stainless steel ladder for easy boarding after a refreshing swim. An Avon hypalon dinghy provides access to thin water beaches.
The roomy interior is finished in teak and designed for comfortable overnight and weekend getaways. The forward stateroom features v-berth, under-berth storage, bulkhead storage, and hanging locker. The forward head compartment has vanity with shower. The open salon has facing settee and dinette providing an area for relaxation, entertainment, or dining. The dinette converts to provide a double berth. Aft to starboard is a full galley with teak cabinets, solid surface counters, stainless steel sinks, a two-burner gas range with oven, ice box, and ample storage for all your galley necessities. Across from the galley is a nav station with chart table, electronics, and chart storage. There is a single berth located in the passthrough to the aft cabin. The spacious aft cabin has large wraparound lounge, double berth, hanging locker, and head with vanity and shower.
On deck we have bow and cockpit stainless steel rails. Wide decks allow easy movement. She is equipped with aluminum mast and boom with stainless steel rigging. Auxiliary power is provided by a Perkin Sabre 65-hp diesel engine. She is well equipped, extremely well maintained, and ready to cruise in style. Call now to schedule a showing of this wonderful Wauquiez 43 Ketch.
PREMIUM LISTINGS NEEDED FOR QUALIFIED BUYERS.
Contact Peter at the number below.
If you would like more information or to schedule a showing of this vessel
Please call or e-mail
Let me help sell your boat or find your dream boat.
HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED A CAREER IN YACHT SALES?
To discuss a position with a premier broker, speak with Peter today at 866-375-7281.
Please contact Peter deSousa at 727-945-7500
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Henri Wauquiez (FRA)
Designer: Donald Pye
Flag of Registry: United States
LOA: 42 ft 9 in
Beam: 13 ft 6 in
LWL: 34 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 10 in
Displacement: 28600 lbs
Ballast: 9900 lbs
Total Power: 29 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins
Engine Model: Sabre
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 29 HP
Number of single berths: 6
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
- Teak interior with teak & holly sole
- Master aft cabin with double berth, wraparound lounge seating, desk, hanging locker, private head with vanity and shower
- Single berth in passthrough
- Nav station with chart table
- Full galley with teak cabinets, solid surface counter, stainless steel lobster pot sinks, two-burner propane range with oven
- Open salon with long settee to one side and convertible dinette to other
- Head with vanity and shower
- Forward guest cabin with V-berth, under-berth storage, hanging locker, settee
Deck & Hull
- Deck and hull Awlgripped in 2006
- Bottom stripped and six coats of Interlux Barrier Coat applied in 2012
- New standing and running rigging 2006
- Harken roller furling
- 44# Delta anchor
- Fortress anchor
- Lofranze electric windlass
- Chain rode
- Extensive inventory of anchor line and dock lines
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Westmarine / Avon RIB hapalon 3.10 dinghy
- Marine blue bimini and dodger
- Pedestal helm
- Edson wheel
- Teak seating and deck
Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine E80 display with chart plotter and 4-kW Raydome
- Raymarine autopilot
- Raymarine tridata displays
- Uniden VHF radio with wireless mic
- Icom 710 remote SSB radio with tuner
Mechanical & Electrical
- Easy access engine room with separate generator room/shop
- Perkin 65-hp diesel engine with 1300 hours
- New shaft and cutlass bearing
- 3-blade feathering propeller
- Northern Lights 5.5-kW generator with 1800 hours
- Pompanette 10K BTU reverse cycle HVAC
- Pompanette 16K BTU reverse cycle HVAC
- Lofranze electric windlass
- Vacuflush aft head
- Jabsco forward head
- New holding tank
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.