- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Dumbarton, Argyll & Bute, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 28,500 Tax Paid (US$ 36,794)
The Rebel 41 is a substantial cruising yacht, perhaps overbuilt by today’s standards but obviously a good attribute. The Van de Stadt Rebel 41 is a yacht designed to have proper offshore capabilities, good stability and a practical offshore layout.
"Janjo of Arisaig" is nicely maintained and well equipped with a recent Volvo D2-40 (400hrs), recent sails and a good general inventory. She has also had a professional epoxy treatment for Osmosis.
The new owner will also benefit from a new paint job (Dark Blue). This has been commissioned and will be carried out by a professional applicator.
We look forward to organising your viewing and answering any questions you may have.
Rhu Boat Sales, Michael Schmidt & Partner, Tel: +0044(0)1436 821606 - firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ
Boats are available for viewing on PONTOONS, HARD STANDING (ladder access), on MOORINGS and in some cases FURTHER AFIELD. Please contact us before hand to check the location of the vessel you wish to view and any special requirements. If you are traveling a distance this is especially important in order to make sure the boats you wish to view are in their advertised location and available for viewing.
Please contact at +44 (0)1436 821606
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Janjo of Arisaig
LOA: 12.57 m
Beam: 3.29 m
LWL: 9.19 m
Minimum Draft: 2.01 m
Maximum Draft: 2.19 m
Displacement: 13209 kgs
Ballast: 4064 kgs
Dry Weight: 13209 kgs
Total Power: 40 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Year Built: 2015
Engine Model: D2-40
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 400
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 40 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 3 (378 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (189 Liters)
Holding Tanks: 1
- Single skin firbreglass hull and deck with heavy layup.
- Teak/Mahogany interior.
- fin keel with long cord length.
- Semi balanced spade rudder
- Osmosis treatment applied 1993 when the current owner bought the boat. Applied by Kilmelfort Yacht Haven as a professional application.
6 berths in 3 cabins.
- Forward double cabin.
- Port side passage cabin with double berth.
- Pilot Berth opposite passage cabin.
- Quarter berth aft to starboard.
- Tan coloured leather upholstery.
- Forward heads situated in a separate compartment. Manual toilet to port and wash basin to starboard.
- Sink with pressurised H&C water.
- Port side 'U' shaped seating area with table cupboards/shelves outboard.
- Single settee berth to starboard. With drawers and storage underneath.
Nav station - Situated aft to starboard.
- With instrumentation and electrical distribution panel.
- Quarter berth aft.
'L' shaped galley - Situated to port aft.
- Nelson Telma gas cooker with 2 burners, Oven & Grill (2015).
- Sink with pressurised H&C water supply.
- Storage for galley items and provisions.
- Ebespacher diesel fired warm air heating NEW Dec 2013.
- Hot water via Calorifier with immersion heater.
- Volvo D2-40, 39.6hp diesel eingine with saildrive to 3 blade fixed prop. Morse engine controls.
- New engine replaced in 2015.
- Fresh water cooling with heat exchanger.
- Approx. 400 hrs.
- Serviced January 2016.
- Fuel comsumption - 0.9 gals/hr at 2000 rpm.
- 4 batteries.
- Adverc battery charger.
- Shore power - shore power cable.
Mast, Rigging and Sails
- Ketch rigged with, silver anodised Main and Mizzen masts and booms.
- Standing rigging last replaced 1996.
- Slab reefing.
- Kemp Furlex 300 roller reefing headfoil system.
- Mainsail by Owen Sails, 2010. Good condition.
- Mizzen by Owen Sails, 2012. Good condition.
- Foller furling Genoa by Owen Sails, 2010. Good condition.
- Working Jib by Owen Sails, 1998. Good condition.
Deck / Equipment
Good wide easily navigated side decks with central cockpit and separate helm cockpit.
- Fenders & Warps.
- 6' GRP dinghy.
- Muir electric anchor windlass (2015).
- 45lb CQR and 8mm chain (length unknown).
- Double bow roller for anchor and mooring.
- Fixed s/s stern boarding ladder.
- Sprayhood with grab handles.
- Mast mounted halyard and reefing winches. 1 x Meissner 18ST two speed, 1 x Lewmar 42 two speed & 1 x Lewmar 30 two speed.
- Halyarads with Spinlock rope clutches for ease.
- 2 x Meissner 30ST 2 speed primary winches.
- 2 x Meissner 29 2 speed secondary winches.
- ICOM IC-M411 DSC VHF with hand mike.
- Garmin hand held GPS.
- Wheel pilot Autopilot.
- Monitor Self Steering (Not fitted)
- B&G Focus - Depth
- B&G Focus - Wind speed/direction.
- B&G Focus - Speed/Log
- Magnetic steering compass (binnacle)
- 6 man liferaft, new 2015.
- Manual bilge pump.
- 3 fire extinguishers (including one auto engine). Date or service history unknown.
- Fire blanket.
- Masthead and deck level navigation lights.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.