- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- FL, United States
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 125,900
This Exceptional Classic TaShing Baba 40 Awaits Your Most Thorough Inspection!
PRICE JUST REDUCED AGAIN - OWNER IS MOTIVATED!
"WINDFREE", a TaShing Baba 40, represents one of Bob Perry's finest work. With a very comfortable motion in heavy weather, she is surprisingly quick when it goes light. TaShing is well known for their wood working skill. Her solid teak interior offers many of the features found only in custom builts. Such as, solid teak staving on all bulkheads, louvered locker doors, copper and marble countertops, and a hand laid teak and holly sole.
HER WEATHER DECKS ARE NOW FIBERGLASS!!
Her current Owners have been aboard her as full time cruisers for the past 19 years. They have a wealth of sailing knowledge and it has been well spent aboard "WINDFREE". You will find her to be well maintained and ready for her next Caribbean cruise!
"WINDFREE" is WAY TOO NICE to remain on the market for long - Don't Miss Your Opportunity!
Please allow us the opportunity to introduce you to "WINDFREE" at your earliest convenience. Prepare to be impressed!
- 3-Coat ablative bottom paint
- New Pss shaft seal
- New 300' of 3/8 BBB anchor chain
- New watermaker raw water pump
Email at email@example.com Gary's Cell: 727-403-5456 Whiteaker Yacht Sales welcomes you at any time. We realize your time is valuable and you may travel a long distance so we encourage appointments prior to visiting to insure a broker awaits and you will have the ability to board and see the boat you would like to preview.
Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis.
Listed by a CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER
Please contact Gary Monnell at 941-776-0616
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 40 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 9 in
LWL: 34 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 0 in
Displacement: 29000 lbs
Ballast: 12000 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Total Power: 56 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2005
Engine Model: 4JH4E
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2684
Engine Power: 56 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: Stainless steel (140 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Aluminum (90 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: Plastic (30 Gallons)
Forward Master Stateroom: Privacy door, large hanging locker, dressing seat, spacious double & berth is surrounded by hullside lockers and shelves all done in beautiful teak. Large overhead hatch w/ 2 opening screened ports. One locker and two drawers under the berth plus underberth storage is massive with easily accessed compartments. Two Hella fans. Chain locker access full forward through locker doors.
Portside Head: Jabsco manual head, marble topped vanity with s/s sink, pressure hot/cold water, freshwater foot pump, bulkhead mirror, 3 hullside lockers, vanity base with 2 drawers and a locker, separate stall shower with a seat & teak grated sole, hullside locker, 2 opening ports w/ screens
Salon Portside: U-shaped settee surrounds the beautiful teak table (drops to make double berth/playpen), mirrored bulkhead with flatscreen TV and brass clock & barometer, 3 open hullside lockers, 2 teak louvered cabinets, storage lockers outboard of settees.
Salon Starboard: Straight settee with 3 lockers over, hullside storage lockers, 2 cubbies over a shelf with internal storage, hanging locker with shelf over.
Nav Station: Starboard with flip-top chart table using settee end for seat, locker under, electrical panel and instruments & electronics adjacent, shelf above with swing arm C-120 chartplotter/radar (protected yet visible from the helm)
Galley: At companionway base portside (see below)
Private Guest Stateroom: Double berth surrounded by beautiful teak accents, hanging locker, dressing seat, hullside bureau and shelving, 3 berth drawers, mirrored bulkhead w/ shelf under, 2 ports w/ screens, Hella fan.
- Princess 3 burner propane stove w/ oven & cutting board (2005)
- Whirlpool microwave oven
- Grunert 110v refrigerator/freezer w/ 3 holding plates
- Double SS sinks
- Moen faucet set w/ spray
- Copper countertops
- (9) Lockers, (9) Drawers
- Wine glass rack
- Hanging veggie basket
- Dust bin in sole
- DC UV Water filtration system
- Raymarine 7001+ Autopilot
- Raymarine C-120 Chartplotter/radar
- Chart chips for East Coast, Bahamas, East & West Caribbean
- Bahamas & Caribbean paper charts
- Datamarine Wind, depth & speed
- Ritchie 6" compass
- (3) VHF radios: ICOM 126 w/DSC, ICOM M45, Hand held VHF
- (2) Furuno GPS 32: One to C-120 & one to Autopilot
- Pactor II modem
- SEA 235 SSB radio
- 406 EPIRB
- Samsung TV
- Mast Mounted Shakespeare TV antenna
- (6) Gel cell 6V house batteries
- (1) Gel cell 12V for engine & generator (2013)
- Xantrex Tru Charge 40 amp automatic battery charger (2012)
- Northern Lights 6 KW generator
- 300 Watt Inverter
- 80 amp alternator
- (6) Mounted Hella 12v fans plus two spares
- Mast rewired in 2005 (preventative maintenance)
- Dockside electrical: (1) 50' Marinco 30 amp, (1) 40' Marinco 30 amp, (1) 50amp to 30 amp splitter, (1) 30 amp to 15 amp splitter
- 2005 Yanmar 56 hp engine w/ only 2684 hrs.
- 6000 BTU Dockside house unit AC system
- (1) Automatic, (1) Manual bilge pumps
- Water Maker INC. 400 gpd watermaker
- PSS Dripless shaft seal - NEW 2015
- Fuel tanks cleaned 2013
- Kanzaki 2:1 transmission
- Racor fuel filters, water separator
- Reverso oil change system for engine, genset & transmission
- 3 Blade fixed prop
- Electric fuel pump
- Manual head w/ Y-valve & holding tank
- BC Fire extinguisher
- Shower sump w/ pump
- Yanmar fresh water circulating pump (NEW 2013)
Deck & Cockpit
- 60# CQR anchor w/ 300' 3/8 chain, 55# Kingston w/ 100' 3/8 chain & 100' rode
- Lofrans 1200 Tigres electric windlass w/ deck foot switches
- Teak bowsprit w/ dual anchor rollers
- Full cockpit Isenglass enclosure
- Full boat awning
- Companionway doors
- S/S ports
- (4) S/S dorades
- 10' Caribe dinghy w/ 15 hp Suzuki OB engine
- Switlik 6 man offshore liferaft (needs certification)
- Boom Gallows
- Propane BBQ
- Deck boarding step
- Salt & freshwater deck washdown
- Dinghy side deck harness
- Bronze rubrail striker
- Cruising flags
- Foredeck bollard
- 12 Jerry cans
- Cable cutters
- Emergency tiller
- First aid kit
- (4) Deck prisms
- Cockpit cushions
- Bean bag seats
- Cockpit table & drink holder
- Binnacle cover
- Elkhide wheel cover
- Fishing rod holders
- Fenders & lines
- (4) Life jackets
- Search lights, Nav lights
- Swim ladder
Sails & Rigging
- Harken roller furling jib & staysail
- Partial batten main w/ lazy jacks
- All sails 2003 - Very good condition
- All standing rigging new Norseman 2005
- Lewmar 48 ST 2-speed primaries
- All chainplates replaced in 2003
- Aluminum deck stepped mast
- Mast & boom awlgripped 2005
- Spare older jib & staysail
- Windex at masthead
Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
It's not often you find a bluewater boat that has it all, and comes in such a BEAUTIFUL PACKAGE!
Her Owners have cruised her as their home for the past 19 years spending much of that time in the Western Caribbean. As their home, she has been maintained to a very high standard and you will find her to look much younger than her years. "WINDFREE" lives up to her Baba 40 heritage and the TaShing pedigree.
Listen closely and you'll hear the Caribbean calling!
- HER WEATHER DECKS ARE NOW FIBERGLASS!!
- Hull painted 2005 - Awlgrip
- Boom and mast painted 2005 - Awlgrip
- 3 coat Ablative bottom paint - 12/2012
- Brightwork just completed
- All manuals on board
- Thousands of dollars of spares: impellers, filters, genset raw water & fresh water circulating pumps, cutlass bearings, cables, hoses, rigging, OB props, hardware, extensive tool inventory... Everything needed for MONTHS at sea!
- Complete tool set conveys with the boat
- Fishing rods & personal gear
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
FOR MORE ON THIS TASHING BABA 40'
Other Boats from Whiteaker Yacht Sales
Bradenton, FL, United States
Miami/ Key Biscayne Bay, FL, United States
Ft Lauderdale, FL, United States
Miami, FL, United States
Kasten-Bos & Carr
Palmetto, FL, United States
Palmetto, FL, United States