1983 Pearson 424 Cutter
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Orange Beach, AL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 94,500
The 1983 Pearson 424 cutter is far and away the most bristol, like new Pearson you will ever see. Her navy blue hull is only an introduction to what lies ahead including fully revamped exterior teak, custom interior, lots of new equipment and a bottom which has had 14 coats of West System Barrier Coat applied along with bottom paint. The refit includes:
- Interior removed and replaced with tongue and grove teak bulkheads, insulated overhead finished with white mahogany battens, new teak trim throughout along with a beautiful teak and holly floor, stainless steel portlights, refurbished counter tops and drawers and all lighting changed to LED. Magnificent interior to live in!
- Exterior teak all new including teak handrails, cap rails, teak coaming, custom teak deck in way of the port and starboard side access gates and a custom built bow pulpit. Rub rail teak redone and stainless steel removed and polished. New stainless steel half railings also.
- Hull and topside painted with Algrip Marine Paint blue
- Thru-hulls are new bronze ball valves with all new hoses and stainless steel clamps.
- New stanchions and life-lines
The list goes on and on with many other features. Please check the full specifications for all the upgrades and equipment in the past 4 years.
Call Rick Johnson at 251-377-3676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment.
Please contact Richard Johnson at 251-476-1444
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 42 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 3 in
Displacement: 21000 lbs
Ballast: 7634 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 48 ft 0 in
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2002
Engine Model: 4JH3-1E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: V Drive
Engine Power: 75 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: Plastic (60 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Aluminum (60 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: Aluminum (35 Gallons)
Number of heads: 2
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
The custom interior on the Pearson 424 is unique in every way. Tongue and grove teak bulkheads give the boat a rich, warm feeling below. The overhead with it's white painted mahogany brightens the boat and is insulated to insure a comfortable interior temperature unlike most vessels.
Forward includes a V-berth with standup locker and stowage. Forward cabin includes a head with vanity, stainless steel sink with shower faucet and Raritan Marine Toliet.
The main salon is fitted with a "U" settee to port side and bench seat with stowage on the starboard side. Starboard side includes a chart table and nav station.
Galley is to starboard with counter tops, dual rectangular stainless steel sinks with 12 volt Surflo hot and cold water on demand and also a foot pump spigot. Galley includes Adler Barber refrigerator/freezer, micro-wave oven and Gourmet 3 burner stove (new, never used but needs to be hooked up)
Aft to port is an aft cabin double berth with head, counter top and Raritan toliet with stainless steel sinks and shower head.
- Dual reverse cycle heat and air units (aft unit new)
- Raritan Hot Water heater new in last 4 years
- All new stainless steel portlights
- 5 opening hatches with hatch covers
- All new LED lighting
- Teak companionway door
- Cockpit Cushions
- Bimini Top
- Teak fold down cockpit table
- Custom Jump Seats on Stern rail
- New Sunbrealla upholstery throughout less than 4 years old
- Dual stainless steel sinks
- Gourmet 3 burner propane stove with oven (never used and needs to be hooked up to two propane external tanks)
- Large Ice Box with Adler Barbour refrigerator unit
- GE Microwave oven
- Great stowage
- Hot and cold pressure water plus separate foot pump spigot
Electrical and Mechnical
- 50 amp shore power with cable
- 2 each 4D HD batteries for main engine and 2 each 27D battteries
- 1 each Xantrex True Charge multi stage 40 amp battery charger
- 2 each Perko Battery switches
- 2 each Cruise Air Units one 7000 BTU and one 16,000 BTU reverse cycle a/c units fore and aft
- Electric Lewmar Anchor Windlass
- All hoses and clamps replaced in the last 4 years
- Not listed but the vessel has a 5KVA Fisher Panda Generator with panel control, needs ship/shore switch installed and hooked up to the system if you are planning cruising.
- 1 each Ritchie 4" Compass
- 1 each Garmin HD Radar HD18
- 1 each Standard Horizon Explore VHF radio
- 1 each Garmin 740 combo chart plotter/radar display at helm
- 1 each Garmin GM10 multi-page for depth, wind and speed.
- 1 each Autohelm ST6000 autopilot
- Kenwood Stereo AM/FM/CD with cockpit speakers
- Flatscreen TV in main salon
Sails and sailing equipment
- Mainsail (serviceable)
- Furled Jib headsail (new) on Harken furler
- Staysail 135% (serviceable)
- New color coded halyards and sheets
- Lewmar re-chromed #48 2 speed self tailing jib sheet winches
- Lewmar #30 two speed
- 2 each Lewmar 30's
- Whisker Pole
- Ground tackle includes Lewmar Anchor with 150' chain
- Second lunch hook Danforth type with nylon rode
- Lewmar 12 volt electric anchor windlass
- Bimini top
- Cockpit Cushions
- Life Ring
- Liferaft Switlik 6 man G200 (needs re-certification)
- Fireboy Auto fire suppressant system
- Safety gear including life jackets, first aid kit, life ring, fire estinguishers
- Winch covers, hatch covers, fenders and dock lines
- Stainless steel BBQ grill
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Turner Marine Yacht Sales, Inc.
386 aft cockpit
Unknown, AL, United States
Mobile, AL, United States