- View Full Specifications
Priced for quick sale
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Deale, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 140,000
Motivated seller. Just reduced the price dramatically. The time is now, call today for a showing appointment.
Check through your dream journal and look up the places you would like to go to. Here are some of the places that should be in your dreams; the Caribbean, Puerto Rico, British Virgin Islands, Calibra, Saint Maartin, Saint Barts, Guadeloupe, how about Lake Michigan?!
We are proud to present to you the Nauticat 43 Motorsailor. You see, she's been there, done that and is ready to do it again. A proven blue water yacht that not only offers you safe passage at sea, but luxurious living accommodations while in port.
The Nauticat 43 comes standard as a ketch rig, keel stepped mast, spade rudder and a diesel engine. Her pilothouse offers seating area to accommodate up to 8 guests. Interior construction employs satin varnished solid teak and teak faced marine plywood with light wood stripping and a varnished finish.
The hull was constructed of fiberglass reinforced plastic in a female mold.
Please contact Dale Davis at 866-216-9359
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Riihikoski, Finland by Nauticat/Siltala
Designer: Sparkman & Stevens
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 42 ft 8 in
Beam: 13 ft 10 in
LWL: 32 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 3 in
Displacement: 35280 lbs Dry Load
Ballast: 10143 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 62 ft 0 in
Total Power: 90 HP
Engine Brand: Ford Lehmann
Year Built: 1983
Engine Model: 2722# Four Cylinder
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1120
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 90 HP
Cruising Speed: 7 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (210 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (264 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (50 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 5
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Seating Capacity: 8
Wind speed and direction
Manual bilge pump
Fresh water maker
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 110V
A spacious three cabin layout. Starting forward is the guest cabin featuring a double V-Berth with a single berth over on port side, shelving and storage locker to starboard, aft port is the enclosed head compartment, aft starboard is a large pantry. The galley is aft and features enormous counter space and an incredible amount of storage lockers, up two stairs to the pilothouse which features a large U-Shaped dinette with seating for 8 and the lower helm station, down two steps to port is the mid-ship cabin featuring an extra large lower berth and a single berth above, the master suite and mid-ship cabin share an enclosed head compartment that features a separate shower stall, aft is the master suite featuring a center-line queen berth, seating areas both port and starboard, storage lockers and dressing bureau. The cockpit is huge and affords ample seating for crew and guests, decks are wide for safely navigating at sea, all rigging runs aft for safety and convenience.
A very comfortable mid-ship cabin located just forward of the master stateroom features an extra large berth with a single berth above. Each berth is 6'4" in length, and has 12v lighting. There is an opening screened port, a fold away table, a large for hanging locker with shelving, There is a large access door to the engine room.
The spacious forward cabin features a large double V-Berth and an additional upper single berth to port measuring 6'5". To starboard is a shoulder height horizontal 6'5" storage shelf with fishing pole storage space, four midline drawers, three storage lockers, one hanging locker, 12v lighting. The bow thruster's oil reservoir is found in the hanging locker as well.
A luxurious stateroom featuring a center-line Queen berth, comfortable seating areas both port and starboard, full length hanging locker, bureau with four drawers, storage lockers both port and starboard, bookshelves, four large opening ports with screens, two large transom windows allowing natural lighting as well as 12v lighting.
There are two enclosed head compartments. The aft head is shared by the master state room and the mid-ship cabin. It features a separate shower stall with seat, stainless steel sink, VacuFlush toilet, ample storage, bulkhead mirror, 12v lighting and 110v outlets.
The forward head features a VacuFlush toilet, sink, ample storage, mirror, 12v lighting and 110v outlets.
The VacuFlush toilets are plumbed to the boat's freshwater supply; hoses have never had seawater in them. The holding tank is a 50 gallon capacity tank. A macerator was installed in 2010 with a control valve to allow direct overboard release in the ocean.
A Vetus brand fume filter system is in place, filters have been replaced in 2010 and 2011.
The galley is unique to this Nauticat 43. Where you might find a dinette to starboard opposite the main galley, this cruiser has a U-shaped galley work area which augments the standard galley. Two cooling units are included: A 2009 FrigOBoat 4' tall refrigerator with moveable shelving and digital thermostatic controls with separate air cooled compressor. This allows the Grunert cold plate water cooled large freezer/ice box, 5.5 cubic feet to function as a deep freeze with top access, temperature gauge and thermostat. A full size Westpoint microwave is located above the FrigOBoat at eye-level. A Force-10 gimbaled propane stove with safety solenoid. The stove features one high intensity large burner, two smaller burners, pot position holders, a nice sized oven and a wonderful high temp broiler.
The galley has upper and lower storage compartments (one huge and three typical under counter cupboards). There are five drawers in the galley, 3 regular and 2 deep depth style. There is a specially designed stainless steel dish rack installed in the bottomless locker above the sink. An electric toaster oven is installed over a counter out of the way. Under galley sink is storage and a control valve for use of the forward or aft water tanks
There is an installed but currently not commissioned combination lower unit clothes washer and dryer.
- Kohler 8.5 kw Generator installed 2010 (has remote control panel in pilothouse as well as a control panel on it's midline surface)
- Three AGM House Batteries installed 2010
- Start Battery for engine installed 2010
- Start Battery for generator installed 2010
- Master Volt Charger installed 2010 (amp and volt meters on control panel)
- Master Volt Inverter installed 2010
- There are 22 110 outlets throughout the boat
- 12 volt lighting with red/white combination lights
- Maxpower 200 amp Alternator
- GFI on all circuits
- Two 30 amp shore power service w/four shore power cords
- Electric bilge pump
In 2010 a full suite of electronic equipment was installed which included:
- Furuno NavNet3D system with 8" display in cockpit
- Furuno 4KW digital radome
- Furuno DFF1 digital sounder module
- Furuno NMEA 2000 GPS/WAAS sensor
- Furuno FAX30 WeatherFax/Navtex Receiver
- Furuno FA50 AIS transponder (transmit and receive)
- Furuno NMEA 2000 instruments - Depth/Speed/Wind
- Redundant depth transducers
- Autohelm ST7000 autopilot
There is a full panel of pilothouse instruments including:
- Raytheon ST7000 Autopilot
- Guages for fuel/water tanks, engine oil/temps
Other electronics include:
- Raymarine ST6000 autohelm/pilot
- Multi-level F1-50-3 variable instrument for depth/speed/distance.
- Engine instrumentation gauges in the cockpit
- Sunto D165 large glass lit compass
- Horizon Intrepid VHS with integrated distress GPS alarm
- RAM Mic in Cockpit
- IC-M710 Single Side Band Radio
The Ford Lehman was rebuilt in 2001. At the time of rebuilt it had approximately 420 hours. Since it has had approximately 700 additional hours of usage. The 2001 rebuilt included it being removed, bilge cleaned and re-gel coated. There is a faucet in the engine room near the hot water heater that allows cleaning with hot water and reportedly the proper fixture can create steam for cleaning purposes.
The current system for fuel flow allows choice of which tank is source for the engine and concurrently also the generator. A separate pair of red handled valve controls on the aft wall of the starboard engine room controls which tank the engine "returns" its diesel fuel to after combustion.
The starboard aft wall in engine room includes a pair of RACOR fuel filters - 30 micron works best for long distance cruising. There is also a small electric fuel pump.
Engine mounts were replaced in 2008.
New cutlass bearings and positive prop shaft analysis conducted.
Dripless stuffing box was installed 2008.
HULL AND DECK
- Bow thruster with control at helm
- 2009 Full bimini enclosure with modern window design that are retractable. Refurbished in 2011
- Electric windlass operable from foredeck and at the helm in cockpit
- Leather covered collapsible Steering Wheel
- Florida (Freshwater) shower at the cockpit aft deck
- 75 lb. CQR Anchor with 300' chain
- 45 lb. CQR Anchor with 75' of chain
- Three custom canvas wind scoops for hatches
- Five custom canvas rain covers for opening ports
- Six Dock Lines
- Washdown Pump
- All thru-hulls replaced in 2008
- Replaced standard wood laminate rub rails with full length fiberglass solid bonded rails still with stainless outer trim.
SAILS AND RIGGING
- 2009 New Standing Rigging
- Professional servicing of all (10) Winches
- 2008 Inmast furling mainsail by Doyle Sails
- 2009 Storm sail by Doyle Sails uses secondary track on main
- 130% Profurl Furling Genoa
- Schaeffer furling inner forestay Staysail by Kent
- Furling Mizen
- Telescoping whisker pole
- All lines for sails lead aft to cockpit
- 6 Person Givens automatic life raft 1995, refurbished in 2009 canister stored in S/S cradle
- Life Sling
- Horseshoe Throw with light
- 8 Adult and 1 Child Personal Floatation Devices
- Ditch Bag
- EPIRP refurbished and updated to present owner in 2009. Base equipment is a '95 ACR Satellite 406 model.
- Standard Horizon LH10 hailer/automatic fog horn
- Whale gusher manual bilge pump
- Three installed 12volt pumps with a high bilge water alarm
- FireBoy Automatic/Manual Halon System - replaced 2009
- CO Detector/Alarm
- High Water Alarm
- 3 BC size fire extinguishers (galley, pilothouse, aft cabin)
- Universal Aquatech 25gph Watermaker
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Integrity Yacht Sales
43 Pilot House Cutter
Annapolis, MD, United States
Shadyside, MD, United States
Deale, MD, United States
Deale, MD, United States
Deale, MD, United States
Deale, MD, United States