- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Melbourne, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 94,500
1983 Morgan 60 Schooner project boat located in Melbourne, FL. First photo taken when she was under sail and prior to haulout and start of refurbishment. • 1983 Morgan 60 Schooner
• Modern schooner design which allows easy sail handling and ability to navigate ICW, coming under 65' bridge heights.
• Ordered by Courvoisier family, Courvoisier original name of boat
• Custom sugar scoop transom w/ steps added making hull 62', 65'6" with sprit.
• Custom radar arch / davits built from polished aluminum. Holds dual wind generators.
• 8kw Northern Lights generator w/ 60 hours
• Perkins 6-354.4 120 hp natural main engine, Herth HBW-400 3:1 tranmission.
• 36 all ss Manship opening ports and hatches w/ canvas covers
• New Galley Maid capstan windlass
• Cockpit customized to allow ease of entry for potential hardtop
• Companionway widened 6" and lowered to cockpit level for ease of access
• Dual fwd heads combined to make one larger head (still in progress)
• Crews quarters turned into pantry (in progress) with full size washer / dryer (installed), AC electric panels
• Custom 12v Norcold refer box. Cold plate freezer.
• SS 3 burner propane stove/oven
• Large double ss sink.
• Large saloon w/ 6.5" headroom
• Passage way to master stateroom contains engine room access and is used as workroom/shop. SS tool box installed. (still in progress)
• Master stateroom has standard queen bed, 3' x 3' hatch over bed, full head with shower / tub combo.
• Twin staterooms fwd w/ double bunks. Lower bunk extendable to full size bed when in use.
• Keel stepped masts, 64' above water, all standing rigging good condition
• Full set sails
• 5'11" draft model
• Currently on the hard in owners boat & RV storage yard. Custom tarp building over boat to protect from weather while working on her.
• Shop available for rent next to boat if buyer would like to finish her where she sits.
• A large amount of the materials needed to complete the refit are onsite and included in sale
• Seller will pack and help arrange transport and delivery.
Licensed Yacht and Ship Salesman Office: Office: 386-957-6437 Cell: 941 626-1264
Full Service Yacht Brokerage and Worldwide Exports
* Celebrating our 23rd Anniversary *
Please contact Lance Lane at 941-779-0605
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 65 ft 6 in
Beam: 15 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 10 in
Displacement: 60000 lbs
Ballast: 18950 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 64 ft 0 in
Headroom: 6 ft 11 in
Total Power: 130 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins
Year Built: 1986
Engine Model: 6-354.4
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 8338
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 130 HP
Cruising Speed: 10 knots
Maximum Speed: 12 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (505 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (340 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of twin berths: 1
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 4
Number of heads: 2
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 110V
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.