- View Full Specifications
PRICE DROPPED !!!!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- TACOMA, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 40,500
Good Clean boat.
Running Rigging- Excellent, previous owner participated in Club racing so the vessel has a full compliment or self tailing winches and rigged for racing all lines left to cockpit.
Standing rigging - Excellent recently replaced by Port Townsend rigging
Desk and Hull in great condition, No delamination.
No Catalina smile.
New canvass, sail cover, dodger, lazy jacks
Sellers are buying a big liveaboard
Please contact Tony Brewer at + 1 721 553-4475
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
1983 Catalina 36 hull #31
s/v Daring Greatly
* LOA: 36'
* Displacement: 13, 500 lbs.
* Sail area: 555 sf.
* Beam: 11'11"
* LWL: 30' 3"
* Draft: 5' 10"
* Ballast: 6,000 lbs Lead
* SA/D: 15.7 | 7.3 knots
Sail Inventory | Notes
* 135% Genoa on Furlex headstay furler (ex cond.) all stitching resewn by Schattauer Sails March 2016
* LooseFooted Precision Main (2014) w/ 2 reef pts,
* Lazy Jacks for main sail control
* new sail cover (Nov 2015)
* White painted Aluminum mast with mid-boom sheeting on Traveler, and all Halyards led aft
* Spinnaker, Blooper and Spinnaker pole
* 2) Lewmar Self-tailing # 48 Winches, 3) #30s , #16 & #8
* Boomvang, Spinnaker pole down-haul
* Standing rigging replaced by Port Townsend Rigging
* 25 HP Universal 25XP Diesel w/ freshwater cooling system
* Red-dot Cabin Heat
* 3-blade AutoProp
* Fuel filters, shut off valve, engine alarms, spares
* Edson wheel steering, w/ teak fold-down cockpit table
* Pedestal mounted compass w/light
* Automatic and manual bilge pumps
* Tanks: 25 Gal. Fuel, 72 Gal. Water, 15 Gal. Holding
* 110v AC & 12v DC systems w/ AC shore power cord
* SMART PLUG (new Aug 2015)
* 2 ea 6 Volt Dyno House Batteries (4/14)
* Dedicated Start Battery 12V w/- back-up
* battery charger (new 2015)
* Catalina electrical panel w/ breaker switches
* Dockside electric heater
Electronics / Communications
* Raymarine Autohelm 4000 Autopilot
* Raymarine ST-60 knotmeter, and depthsounder, windspeed/direction
* Garmin GPS/Chartplotter
* Sony Marine AM/FM/CD/Bluetooth player (Nov 2015) w/ Bose salon speakers
* 4-Instrument NavPod for Helm
* Standard Horizon VHF/DCS Radio
Galley / Accommodations
* 3-burner Propane stove with oven w/ Double Propane Locker
* Double stainless steel sink; new single handle faucet (Nov 2015)
* Norcold Fridge/Freezer
* Hot and cold pressure water
* Huge dry storage locker
* Custom V-berth Spring Mattress
* New fresh water pump Oct 2015
* head faucet replaced Oct 2015
* Good Storage & counter space
Deck / Hull / Misc.
* Cockpit Dodger and Bimini (new Nov 2015)
* refinished cockpit teak Oct 2015
* Quick USA 1500 Windlass (not installed)
* Bow/Stern pulpit, stanchions, lines
* Danforth anchors w/ chain & rode
* Horn, Flares, Fire Extinguishers Lifesling, Horseshoe Man-Overboard Pole
* 6 Lifejackets, 4 cushions
* New mooring lines
* 5 fenders
* Stern swim ladder
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.