- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Lincolnville, ME
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 23,000
"Credit C&C's designer Rob Ball for having the confidence to give this boat strong and distinctive lines. As the boat slipped away and I admired it one last time from the quarter, all I could think of was I wish I had designed it." ~ Bob Perry Design Review for Sailing Magazine
The C&C 34 Intuito is a wonderful boat, she is a racer/cruiser and ready to go. She has been kept and maintained on the Maine coast since 2002, and had updates when necessary. This yacht offers very good value on today market.
Certified Professional Yacht Broker with over 20 years experience helping clients sell and purchase quality yachts. Please call Scott Woodruff, CPYB on his mobile at (954) 701-1072.
Please contact Scott Woodruff, CPYB at 207-236-8656
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 33 ft 6 in
Beam: 11 ft 0 in
LWL: 25 ft 11 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 11 in
Displacement: 10100 lbs
Ballast: 4100 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 48 ft 6 in
Total Power: 22 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1983
Engine Model: 3GM
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 22 HP
Cruising Speed: 5 knots @ 2600 RPM
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Plastic (45 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Aluminum (19 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (20 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Hull and Deck
- Intuito has a white hull, with molded fiberglass. The fiberglass has a balsa-core sandwich construction with a blue boot stripe and a blue bottom.
- Stainless steel keel bolt fastening
- Stainless steel and aluminum deck hardware
- Modified fin keel
- Skeg hung rudder
- Bronze sea cocks
- Edison pedestal steering with stainless steel wheel
Sails and Rigging
- Masthead Sloop (approximately 517 sq. ft. sail area).
- Mainsail by Doyle (2005)
- 135% genoa by Hallett (2003), on a Harken roller furler.
- 90% genoa.
- Aluminum mast with internal halyards stepped to keel.
- 2 - #44 Lewmar S.T. sheet winches.
- 2 - #16 Lewmar S.T. halyard winches.
- S/S Navtec rod rigging at 7/32" (inspected and repaired as required).
- Hydraulic backstay.
- Rope/block vang.
- Single 1983 Yanmar 3GM diesel, 22 hp, 3 cylinder, FWC; engine hours unknown.
- 5.5 knots @ 2600 RPM @ .5 gph; Maximum RPM: 3200.
- Kanzaki 2:1 reduction gear.
- Racor 250 fuel filter.
- S/S waterlift muffler.
- 3 blade 16" feathering Max prop.
- S/S 1" shaft with spur cutters.
- Whale manual and Rule 12V bilge pumps.
- Stuffing box.
- 90 amp alternator.
- Engine hour meter recently installed - was not included with original equipment.
- Separate electric fuel pumps for main and auxiliary tanks.
- Closed fuel line bleeding system/fuel polishing system.
- Suction gauge on primary fuel filter; monitors filter condition.
- Exhaust elbow
- Injectors recently rebuilt and adjusted valves.
- Raymarine RL70C radar, 16 mile with 2kw dome.
- Raytheon C-Series WAAS GPS-Plotter.
- Raymarine knotmeter/log and wind speed/direction.
- Raymarine ST60 depth sounder and color sounder.
- Raymarine ST4000 autopilot.
- Matrix battery status monitor.
- 5" compass.
- ICOM M502 VHF radio.
All Raymarine electronics sent into Raymarine and rebuilt in 2014
- 12V DC and 120V AC systems.
- 2-12V Group 31 AGM house batteries; 1- Group 27 AGM engine battery with vapor proof switch.
- 30 amp AC & DC circuit breaker panel.
As you step down in to Intuito the galley is directly to your starboard side. It is L-shaped and features a large Adler Barbour refrigeration with a cold plate. Just forward of the refrigeration is a stainless steel two burner CNG stove with a oven. Outboard of the stove and the stainless steel sink is storage and more storage is located beneath the sink.
- Adler Barbour Refrigeration plate
- CNG two burner stove and oven
- Outboard storage
- Stainless steel sink
Forward of the navigation station and galley is the salon. It features a U-shaped dinette and table to starboard, and convertible settee berth to port. There is storage out board of both settees.
- Folding dinette table
- Convertible settee to starboard
- Storage outboard
- LG Television and DVD player to starboard
Forward of the salon is the head, it has a manual marine head with a mixer hot/ cold sink.
- Outboard mirror with storage behind
- Storage located below sink
- Teak grated floor
- center insert
- overhead lewmar hatch.
- Reading lights to port and starboard
- outboard storage
Directly to port of the galley is the quarter berth and navigation station. It features a large chart table and storage outboard of the berth.
Represented by a Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB)
A Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB) is recognized as having achieved the highest level of industry accreditation, available only to fully-qualified yacht sales professionals. The CPYB program is administered by Yacht Brokers Association of America in partnership with Florida Yacht Brokers Association, Northwest Yacht Brokers Association, California Yacht Brokers Association, Boating Ontario Dealers, British Columbia Yacht Brokers Association and Gulf Coast Yacht Brokers Association.
The CPYB program is also endorsed by the Marine Retailers Association of the Americas (MRAA) Marine Industry Certified Dealership (MICD) program and leading yacht manufacturers as a key component of their own industry standards; the highest level of achievement for their member yacht sales professionals.
Experience & Validity
The CPYB designation is earned by eligible yacht sales professionals, who, after serving a minimum of three years as a full-time professional, have successfully completed a comprehensive written examination to validate professional competency.
A CPYB is committed to their personal and professional development through continuing education, as mandated for CPYB recertification every three years.
Ethics & Standards
A CPYB adheres to, and is accountable to, a nationally recognized Code of Business Ethics and conducts yacht sales transactions in accordance with a stringent set of industry standards of practice.
A CPYB maintains a dedicated escrow/trust account to protect their client’s funds. A CPYB understands their fiduciary responsibility and obligations with respect to client funds.
A CPYB uses proven, industry-recognized transaction documents, which fully and clearly describe all terms and conditions of a transaction. Honesty & Integrity A CPYB maintains the highest standards of professionalism, acting with honesty and integrity.
Trust & Confidence
A CPYB instills confidence, trust and consistency in all transactions involving fellow yacht sales professionals for the benefit of the client.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.