- View Full Specifications
Now priced to sell !!!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Arbroath, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 24,499 Tax Paid (US$ 31,849)
- Sale Pending
!! MASSIVE PRICE DROP !!
"" LOADS OF GEAR ON-BOARD AND IS NOW PRICED TO SELL ""
!! DELIVERY TO ANYWHERE IN THE UK & WESTERN EUROPE IS NOW INCLUDED !!
(Please call us for FULL details)
This Beneteau First 35 'Tara' is a very popular classic with a solid GRP hull (Unlike the new Beneteau models) which has stood the test of time and still remains very sort after. She has been extensively updated by the current owner which both includes a new impressive electronics package, 2 new Lewmar 40 self tailing winches, new dual line reefing system which is fed back to the cockpit specially for single handed sailing, new running rigging, new sprayhood, retro fitted bowthruster which can be controlled by remote control and a spare mainsail & geneo. She offers 3 cabins, 3 double berths, 3 single berths, 1 bathroom and a spacious saloon area for all to enjoy. When she is so exceptionally well equipped, this one is not to be missed at this amazing price compared to the other international market offerings! We now welcome all serious inquiries and viewing requests looking forwards...
Imperial excel in the supply of high quality new and brokerage motor and sailing yachts from 40 feet to 250 feet in length from Broom, Atlantic, Princess, Fairline, Sealine, Steeler Yachts, Sunseeker, Azimut, Ferretti, Benetti, Maiora, ISA, Heesen and many others We are specialists in Dutch Steel and Aluminium boats from Steeler Yachts as well as being main agents for the range of Johnson Super Yachts in the UK, Greece and Cyprus. We are also proud to offer the range of Saffier Yachts, hand built in Holland. Our highly experienced team are always available to assist you in any way we can. Call us, we would love to hear from you.
Please contact Henry Mackenzie-Green at 01202 367188 or 07766 086542
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 10.07 m
Beam: 3.70 m
LWL: 8.80 m
Minimum Draft: 1.35 m
Maximum Draft: 1.35 m
Displacement: 2200 kgs
Ballast: 6950 kgs
Bridge Clearance: 14.0 m
Dry Weight: 4750 kgs
Total Power: 28 HP
Engine Brand: Beta
Year Built: 2003
Engine Model: 3 Cylinder
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 997
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 28 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 knots
Maximum Speed: 8 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (180 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (60 Liters)
Number of single berths: 3
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 1
Number of bathrooms: 1
Compass - NASA Clipper compass and Plastimo bulkhead compass
VHF - Nasa DSC VHF
Radar - Furuno 1613 LCD radar with display in cockpit
Cockpit speakers - 2 x Fusion 40w waterproof speakers
Computer - Embedded PC with 15.6
Wind speed and direction - Nasa Clipper
Log-speedometer - Nasa Clipper
Radio - With bluetooth for streaming music from smart phones
Plotter - PC running windows XP with OpenCPN and UK & world charts. Emtrac AIS transponder connected to overlay AIS data on charts
Repeater(s) - NASA GPS repeater in cockpit
Autopilot - Simrad auto helm
Depthsounder - Nasa Clipper
Fully battened mainsail
Marine head - Jabsco seawater toilet
Heating - Webasto diesel hot air
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Bow thruster - Sideshift SS340 external bow thruster with wireless key fob control
Shore power inlet - 230v
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Outboard engine brackets
Solar panel - 60W
Spray hood - New in 2015
Lazy bag - New in 2015
Beaching legs - No - But there are St St fitting points on the hull for beaching legs
- Please Note: The propeller is a Kiwi Feathering Propeller.
- New lewmar 40 self tailing winches for jib sheets fitted 2013.
- Dual line reefing system with line fed back to the cockpit fitted 2013.
- New running rigging 2012.
- New sprayhood and stack pack / Lazy Bag in 2015.
- Data from the log, wind indicator, GPS and AIS networked via multiplexer which transmits this over WiFI and can be viewed on a iPhone, iPad or android smart phones and tablets.
- 2 pairs of Fusion 40W speakers (1 fitted in the saloon & 1 in the cockpit) with bluetooth connection available on the radio to stream music from any smart phone, iPod etc...
- Spare mainsail and genoa also included.
- There are X2 - 120AH batteries for the domestic services which were new in 2014.
- There is X1 - 80AH dedicated start battery for the engine which were new in 2014.
Additional Information & Inventory:
- Voiles Russo 150% roller reefing genoa 1999
- Elvstrom 135% genoa,
- Elvstrom storm jib 7.7m2
- Kemp ‘Performance Cruise’ mainsail 2006 (currently fitted)
- Kemp ‘Performance Cruise’ 135% roller reefing genoa 2006 (currently fitted)
- Jeckells 135% roller reefing genoa 2005
- Dutch Cruising chute with snuffer 70m2 1988
It's also worth noting that the shoal draft of 1.35 metres that makes her ideal for the IJsselmeer, western Baltic and Kattegat where sailing with less than 2M of water under your keel is the norm.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Imperial Motor Yachts Ltd
Swift Trawler 52
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Swift Trawler 44