1982 Robert Fleury Chatam
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Pictou, NS
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 20,000 (US$ 15,556)
This is a great Blue Water Steel Boat capable of Ocean Passages as well as cruising the North. Her fuel and water capacity along with her insulated hull give this boat the complete package.
See Full Specs or Contact Us for more details.
Contact Ocean Yacht Sales Limited at 902-455-5565 or email us at email@example.com
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Vol de Nuit
Builder: Robert Fleury
LOA: 33 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 0 in
LWL: 29 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 2 in
Displacement: 15000 lbs
Ballast: 4200 lbs
Total Power: 50 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins
Engine Model: M50
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1800
Engine Power: 50 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (50 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (71 Gallons)
- Large V-Berth with lots of storage and a hanging locker.
- The Main Salon consists of a large centerline table with drop leafs and storage both forward and aft end of the table.
- Settees both port and starboard.
- Aft of the main salon is the galley to starboard.
- The stainless steel sink is supplied by both Fresh and Seawater pumps.
- EZ Kold 12 Volt Plate Ice Box (New 2013).
- Opposite to Port is the large Navigation Station.
- Aft of the Nav Station is the head which is hidden away under a cabinet. There is a privacy screen. Y valve but no Holding Tank.
- To Starboard is a large Quarter berth.
- 6'2" Head Room. The salon had 5'8" Head Room.
- All Interior cushions replaced in 2005.
- Three side engine access.
Design and Construction
The Boat is constructed of 1/4 Steel Plate for both the hull and deck. The hull is foam insulated which makes for quiet sailing and no condensation.
Navigational and Electrical
- 3 Battery System
- 12 Volt Panel ( replaced 1997 )
- Rutland 913 Wind Machine 6 amps/22kws
- Shore Power Cord with 30 amp charger
- Autohelm 4000 with Fluxgate Compass
- Furuno 1720 Radar
- Furuno Mark III GPS
- Furuno Loran C
- Ray Jefferson VHF
- Wind Instruments
- Depth Sounder
- AM/FM Stereo / CD Player
Total Power: 50
- Tread Master Non Skid Decks
- Tiller Steering
- Double Life Lines
- CQR 35 LB Anchor C/W 150' Chain
- CQR 25 LB Anchor C/W 60' Chain 150'Rode
- Two Barient #27 ST Winches
- Two Barient # 18 Winches
- 1 Harken # 16 Winch
- Two Goiot Winches
- One Gibb Winch
- Profurl Roller Furling Headsail
- Isomat Spar and Boom
- Dodger Bimini Full Enclosure
- Manual Windlass
- Boat Hook
- Fenders Dock Lines
- Three Winch Handles
- Genoa Sheets
- Spinnaker Sheets
- Spinnaker Pole
Perkins Prima M50 FWC 50HP Diesel. All Manuals and spares. Crusing Speed 7 Knots @ 1500 RMP. Range 75 Hours on 250L Fuel Tanks. Bronze 3 Blade Propeller. New starter and alternator in 2012. New stainless steel day tank in 2013.
- 1998 Sobstad Full Batten Mainsail
- 2014 NorthSail Full Batten Mainsail- never used
- 1993 Saint-Onge 135 % Dacron Genoa
- 2014 NorthSail 135% Dacron Genoa-never used
- 1982 HD Trisail Jib
- 1993 Saint-Onge Dacron Jib #1
- 1982 Sobstad Dacron Storm Jib
- 1988 Sobstad Asymmetrical Spinnaker
- High capacity Rule self Priming Electric Pump, New 2014
- Whale Manual Bilge Pump.
Achyle ' Inflatable
Nissan 3.5 HP Outboard
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.