1982 Narasaki Shipyard Expedition Dive Vessel 46m
- View Full Specifications
Priced for quick sale
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Batangas Port, Philippines
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 614,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 756,571)
The M/V “Eco Explorer” is a single-screw, motor pleasure cruise / dive boat of all-steel, welded construction with bulbous bow, transom stern, superstructure from forward to aft, and machinery space located at aft of midship.
The superstructure houses the wheelhouse, master’s cabin with watercloset, guest open bar / saloon at bridge deck, forecastle area, open Jacuzzi area, camera room, three (3) guest cabins, aircon machine room, battery room, ship’s office, laundry room and dive lunch area at Deck A, thirteen (13) guest cabins, guest saloon, guest baggage room, crew watercloset, crew messhall, galley and steering room at Deck B, four (4) guest cabins and four (4) crew cabins at Deck C
Please contact Mikhail Zhitnikov at +7 (499) 703 15 48, +7 (926) 531 39 35
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: Philippines
LOA: 45.98 m
Beam: 8.50 m
Maximum Draft: 3.75 m
Displacement: 596820 kgs Full Load
Total Power: 1300 HP
Engine Brand: Daihatsu
Engine Model: 6DSM-26ALS
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2000
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 1300 HP
Cruising Speed: 10 knots
Maximum Speed: 12 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (60000 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (252000 Liters)
Number of twin berths: 40
Number of cabins: 20
Number of heads: 20
NAVIGATION AND COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT:
The vessel is fitted with the following navigation and communication equipment, all reportedly in good working condition and considered satisfactory:
- One (1) unit Kawasaki electro-hydraulic steering console fitted steering wheel, , rudder angle indicator, gyro compass with repeaters and telephone to engine room
- Main engine bridge control console with telegraph, rpm indicator, rudder angle indicator, pressure gauges and emergency stop button.
- Rudder angle indicator
- One (1) unit JRC color plotter, model NWU-33 with serial no. KG85044.
- One (1) unit JRC GPS, model JLR-6000 Mark II with serial no. KN45169.
- One (1) unit JRC marine radar, model no. JMA-3825 with serial no. LS-50284.
- One (1) unit JRC VHF radio transceiver, model JHS-33A-7CA with serial no. BV36602.
- One (1) unit Icom SSB radio transceiver, model IC M710 with serial no. 5501144
- One (1) unit Furuno AIS, model FA-150 with serial no. 005660.
- Air horn
- One (1) unit barometer
- One (1) unit magnetic compass, last adjusted 21st August 2009 in Batangas by the Philippine Compass Adjusters Society, Inc
- One (1) unit JRC public addressor.
- Three (3) unit clear view screens
- Telephone to engine room
- One (1) binoculars
- One (1) unit wall clock.
- Charts and navigation lights
LIFE-SAVING AND FIRE-FIGHTING EQUIPMENT:
The vessel is equipped with the following life-saving and fire fighting, all noted in good order and considered satisfactory:
- Three (3) units inflatable liferafts, each 20 persons capacity and launched through hydrostatic release mechanism, due for servicing since August 2010
- Two (2) units fiberglass chase boats, each propelled by two (2) units Suzuki 200 outboard motors
- Seventy two (72) pcs. life jackets, each with light and whistle.
- Eight (8) pcs. life ring buoys, including 2 pcs lighted.
- Twenty (22) bottles dry chemical-type portable fire extinguishers, each 10lbs capacity.
- Two (2) bottles C02 portable fire extinguishers, each 5 lbs capacity.
- Seven (7) pcs. fire hoses, each 20 m long
- Three (3) sets fireman’s outfit
- Two (2) pcs. fire axes.
- Six (6) pcs. fire buckets
MAIN ENGINE AND AUXILIARY MACHINERIES/EQUIPMENT
MAIN ENGINE: The vessel is propelled by one (1) unit Daihatsu diesel engine, model 6DSM-26ALS with engine no. D626566, 1300hp, six (6) cylinders, turbocharged, connected through shafting to a four (4) bladed bronze propeller.
AUXILIARY MACHINERIES/EQUIPMENT: The vessel is equipped with the following auxiliary machineries/equipment:
- Two (2) units Yanmar diesel engines, each model S165L-HTI with engine no 821633 and 821634, each 300hp, six (6) cylinders, turbocharged 1200rpm and drives a 250kva generator.
- One (1) unit Yanmar diesel engine, model 4CHL-N with engine no. 00131, 50hp and drives a 40KVA generator.
- One (1) unit Mitsubishi diesel engine, model 6D22, 180hp and drives a 150KVA generator.
- Two (2) units fuel transfer pumps, each electric motor-driven.
- One (1) unit air compressor engine starting, electric motor-driven.
- One (1) unit emergency air compressor, diesel engine-driven
- One (1) unit lube oil priming pump, electric motor-driven.
- Two (2) units sea water pump for main engine and auxiliary engine cooling, each electric motor-driven.
- One (1) unit sea water sanitary pump, electric motor-driven.
- One (1) unit sewage pump, electric motor-driven.
- One (1) unit general service pump, driven by a 22kw electric motor.
- Two (2) units fresh water pumps, each electric motor-driven.
- Two (2) units fresh water cooling pumps for main engine, each electric motor-driven.
- One (1) unit fire pump, electric motor-driven.
- One (1) unit Taiko oily water separator.
- One (1) unit sea water cooling pump for air con condenser cooling, electric motor-driven.
- One (1) unit bigle pump, electric motor-driven.
- One (1) unit hydraulic pump for the steering gear, driven by an electric motor.
- Two (2) units engine room blowers, each electric motor-driven.
- Two (2) bottles air tanks for main engine starting air.
- One (1) unit welding machine.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.