- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Kemah, TX
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 59,900
PRICE REDUCED. OWNERS NOW LIVING OUT OF STATEThe ketch rigged Morgan 416 "Star Gazer" will make a nice liva-a-board or cruising boat. The rigging, sails and canvas was all replaced between 2008 and the present. Electronics were new in 2009. She is powered by a Perkins 62 HP diesel and a 7.5 KW Westerbeke generator with 250 hrs.
Nice below deck accommodations. Full galley, AC, walk-through, teak and holly sole throughout. Recent bottom job March 2015.One thru hull was replaced at that time and two shaft zincs See full specs for complete detail.
Contact the listing broker
Paul Stehfest 903-401-9049 Paul@HSHyachts.com
Contact the listing broker for additional information, photos, or if you have any questions about this listing.
Want to sell your boat? I'm always looking for clean, quality listings. Contact me for a free, personalized market evaluation.
Please contact Paul Stehfest at 903-401-9049
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 41 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 2 in
Displacement: 27000 lbs
Ballast: 9000 lbs
Total Power: 62 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins
Engine Model: 4-154
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 62 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (200 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (100 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 2
Spacious accommodations in three cabins. Large V-berth with private access to full head, shower and vanity to starboard. Large hanging locker to port.
Next aft is the main salon with a bulkhead mounted table that folds up when not in use. Bookcases to starboard, storage lockers to port and under settees. Chart table is to port aft of main salon.
Large aft cabin with athwartship bunk, hanging lockers, drawer and shelf space. To starboard is the large head with shower and vanity. Aft cabin is accessed through a walk-thru companionway. Teak and holly sole throughout main salon.
Two heads with manual marine toilets. Vanity, showers. Opening ports. Overboard discharge, 10 gallon holding tank. Shower sump pump.
Full U-shaped galley to starboard.
- Force 10 gimballed Propane 3-burner stove with oven.
- (2) 10 lb.stainless steel propane tanks.
- 12-volt refrigeration.
- Built-in ice chest.
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Built-in microwave.
- Ample storage and drawer space.
12-volt ships power, 110-volt shore power 30-Amp with stainless shore power inlet. (2) Two 50' 30 Amp shore power cords W/Y adapter.
- Three house battery banks (6) 6-volt golf cart batteries.
- Starting battery 12-volt deep cycle.
- Battery parallel switch.
- 60-Amp automatic battery charger.
- Marine AC, 1 compressor, 2 evaporators.
- Westerbeke 7.5 KW generator approx. 250 hrs.
- Nav lights; deck light, Tri color mast running light and anchor light. Bi-Color Bow deck running light. Hella stern deck running light.
- Automatic bilge pump.
- (8) 12-volt Oscillating fans.
- Flat screen TV
- AM/FM stereo, CD player.
- Engine room light.
- Interior lights throughout.
- Raymarine ST60 Plus Wind System.
- Raymarine ST60 Plus Tridata System, display only.
- Self sealing bronze speed transducer.
- Bronze depth, low profile transducer.
- Raymarine ST8002 Hydraulic steering autopilot; SG2 Hydraulic Core Pack, ST8002 Plus Control Head Unit. Type 1 Hydraulic Reversing Pump.
- Furuno BBWGPS NavNet GPS/WAAS Receiver.
- Furuno 1834 NT NavNet Radar & Chart Plotter (C-Maps).
- Furuno Radome Mast mount.
- Standard Horizon 550 Chart Plotter.
- NavPod Pedestal Angleguard.
- Rail mount NavPod Precut for Raymarine ST60.
- Furuno C-Map Max Megawide Chart. Covers east coast of US, all of Gulf of Mexico, Caribbean, Central america & Northern Coast of South America.
- VHF radio/with wireless remote for cockpit. Antenna on main mast.
- VHF radio in Cockpit, antenna on mizzen mast.
- Shakespeare VHF antenna & Coax cable kit 60'.
- HD TV with DVD player
- Stereo system.
- Stereo in cockpit.
Sails & Rigging
- Replaced all standing rigging with 3/16 stainless steel. (Stix N' Rig'n)
- New Facnor LX 200 roller furling. (Stix N'Rig'n)
- Replace all life lines. (SNR)
- New stainless steel bow rail. (Hayes Rigging)
- New stainless steel stern rail with gate. (Hayes Rigging)
- New lifeline stanchions raised 4" (Hayes Rigging)
- Whisker Pole. Deck mounted Whisker pole Chock.
- Keel stepped mast.
- Main; 330 sqft- 2 reefs, RBS battens. DIM 9.2 dacron ocean series. (Banks)
- Headsail; 550 sqft- 130% LP DIM 8.4 oz. dacron ocean series. (Banks).
- Mizzen; 165 sqft- 1 reef-RBS battens- 8.8 oz. dacron ocean series. (Banks)
- Main and Mizzen covers. (Banks Sails)
- Extra main and headsail in good condition.
Center cockpit, ketch rigged.
- Bimini, bimini frames.
- Sun mesh curtains for cockpit.
- Pedestal wheel cover.
- Cockpit instrument cover.
- BBQ gas grill w/cover.
- Winch covers.
- Folding stainless fender holders, (4-fenders).
- Boat hook, horseshoe buoy with holder.
- Swim ladder.
- Windex, BBQ grill, flag halyard, flare kit, ships bell, (6) adult life jackets.
Life raft is not included.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from HSH Yacht Sales
Camper & Nicholson
Galveston, TX, United States
Super Maramu 2000 Red Line
Kemah, TX, United States
Kemah, TX, United States
Corpus Christi, TX, United States
Houston, TX, United States
440 Aft Cabin Motor Yacht
Kemah, TX, United States