She was raced in her early years but has not been raced in the last 15 years. She has been lightly used and only daysailed. She appears to be in above average condition with a lovely Awlgripped blue hull. She also comes with a dual axle Triad trailer. The J-24 is a very well known club racer that has proven itself over the years. This design also makes for a wonderful daysailer.
Please contact Jim Reynolds at 410-226-0100
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 24 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 10 in
LWL: 19 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 0 in
Displacement: 3100 lbs
Ballast: 950 lbs
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
She can accomodate up to 4 people in the V-berth forward and the 2 quarter berths aft. Midships she has a stainless steel sink to starboard and a Port-o-potti opposite to port. There are plenty of cabinets and shelves for storage. Centerline companionway leads to the large cockpit with 2 lazaretts. She has a flush deck forward for ease in moving about for sail changes during a race.
• 2- 4" compass' • SR Mariner knot meter
• Battery for navigation lights • Danforth anchor with chain and rode
• Full winter cover (3yrs old) • Fiberglass decks
• Dock lines and fenders • Navigation lights
• Triad Dual axle trailer • Awlgripped hull
Sails and Rigging
• Aluminum spar and boom • Keel stepped rig
• Stainless steel wire standing rigging • Spinnaker pole
• Harken roller furling • Main sail
• Spinnaker • Renagade 150 genoa for roller furling
Interested in this boat?Toll-free: 877-392-8727Tel: 410-226-0100