- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Rogersville, AL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 5,900
Conveniently located in North Alabama on the Tennessee River and Joe Wheeler Lake, this Fresh Water only 1982 Hunter 25 can easily be moved by water to many a connecting port.
She includes most items appreciated by the new or experienced sailor with her knotmeter and depthmeter. Sails are the standard main and 110% jib but also includes a 3/4 oz Drifter.
Only drawing 2' 11" she give a good measure of safety compared to the deeper fin keel and yet still sails decently. A fast 25 with a clean underbody you'll find her a blast. All safety gear included. Take a look at the photos and you will see an attractive boat inside and out. Ready to go sailing !
Her 9.9 Evinrude long shaft outboard delivers solid power to get you home when needed.
Please call for an appointment to see this nifty 25 and let's get you sailing early in 2016.
IT'S YOUR MOVE ! !
Contact: Chris Rooke @ toll free 866-590-9207 Rooke Sails, Inc. 901 744-8500; Dealers for Beneteau, Hunter trailerables, Precision, Laser/Sunfish and Hobie
Always looking for Quality Sailboats for Brokerage. Chandlery & Full Service Yard for mechanical and electrical work of any type, full sail repair facilities and custom canvas works a specialty. Trucks and trailers for transporting boats to 20,000 lbs and can freshwater launch with reasonable ramp. Our trucks are equipped with sign cranes for stepping the mast without outside assistance. Our knowledgeable staff is happy to help. For professional assistance please call. Celebrating 46 years of service to the sailing community !
Please contact Chris Rooke at 901 744-8500
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
- LOA 24.83'
- LWL 20.17'
- BEAM 8.00'
- DRAFT 2' 11" (Shoal Keel)
- DISPLACEMENT 3,850 lbs
- BALLAST 1,800 lbs (part of total Displacement)
- SAIL AREA 257 sq ft
- I = 30.00'
- P = 24.80'
- J = 10.50'
- E = 8.00'
- DESIGNER: JOHN CHERUBINI / BOB SEIDELMANN
Electronics, Electrical & instrumentation
- 12 volt distribution panel
- (2) 12 volt batteries
- Selector Switch
- Cabin Lights
- Nav Lights
- Anchor Light
- Solar Charger
- AM/FM Stereo CD
Sails / Canvas and other Gear
- 110% Headsail
- 150% 3/4oz Drifter
- New Sailcover
- Jib bag for shrouding sail to be left on headstay
- New sheets/ Halyards, there but not yet installed
- Pretty interior
- Attractive Fabric Cushions
- Fabric Liner on side walls
- Fiberglass liner
- Teak bulkheads and trim nicely oiled
- Head with Porta Potty with integral holding tank
- Fold away table in main cabin
- Alcohol non pressurized 2 burner stove
- Large sliding hatch
- Large Opening hatch in front of mast for great ventilation
- (8) opening hatches - four each side - again for great ventilation
- Carpeting on cabin sole to caress you toes
- Attractive interior to have your first mate happy
- Newly painted non-skid
- Wonderful large aluminum toe rail for footing, eye appeal & for securing lines etc
- Built-in Anchor Well
- Stainless Steel Bow pulpit
- Stainless Steel complete Stern rail
- Life lines and stanchions
- Teak Handrails on cabin top for security -- look great
- Teak eyebrow both sides
- Tiller steering - - more sensitive, takes up less room than wheel
- Stern Stainless Steel Swim ladder - - transom mounted
- 9.9 Long shaft outboard - Evinrude
- Three blade prop
- Articulating outboard bracket mounted on c/l as rudder is under hull - not on transom
- 3 gallon tank
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Rooke Sails
340 w/ Classic Rig
Heber Springs, AR, United States
Pickwick Landing, TN, United States
Arkadelphia, AR, United States
Hot Springs, AR, United States