CENTINELA IV is an excellent example of the craftsmanship, engineering, and tradition established over many decades by Feadship. Having undergone an extensive mechanical refit with the new owner in 2007/08 with subsequent annual improvements, she is still in outstanding operational condition, ready for a trans-oceanic voyage, and perfectly suited to cruise anywhere in the world. At 331 gross tons, she boasts 5 guest staterooms with an on-deck master, a huge boat deck for any kind of water toy or tender, and accommodations for up to 9 crew. Her Caterpillar engines and new generators provide a 3,400 nautical mile range, and she is extremely quiet underway. She still maintains her beautiful teak interior in almost new condition which easily accommodates a wide variety of interior decors from her current traditional look to a more modern style if desired.
NOT FOR SALE TO US RESIDENTS WHILE IN US WATERS
Contact David Roscow 619-980-7704
Please contact Wes Sanford at 954-806-7036
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: F. De Voogt
Flag of Registry: United States
LOA: 137 ft 0 in
Beam: 25 ft 11 in
Minimum Draft: 7 ft 6 in
Total Power: 1150 HP
Engine Brand: CATERPILLAR
Engine Model: D-379 TA
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 575 HP
Engine Brand: CATERPILLAR
Engine Model: D-379 TA
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 575 HP
Cruising Speed: 12 knots
Maximum Speed: 13 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (2645 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (11850 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 5
CENTINELA IV is an excellent example of the craftsmanship, engineering, and tradition established over many decades by Feadship. Having undergone an extensive mechanical refit with the new owner in 2007/08 with subsequent annual improvements, she is in outstanding operational condition, ready for a trans-oceanic voyage, and perfectly suited to cruise anywhere in the world. She boasts 5 guest staterooms with an on-deck master, a huge boat deck for any kind of water toy or tender, and accommodations for up to 9 crew. Her Caterpillar engines and new generators provide a 3,400 nautical mile range, and she is extremely quiet underway. She still maintains her beautiful teak interior in almost new condition which easily accommodates a wide variety of interior decors from her current traditional look to a more modern style if desired. New bottom paint 6/2014.
Not for Sale to US residents while in US waters.
CENTINELA IV sleeps ten in the owner's party in five staterooms and nine in crew.
The on-deck OWNER'S STATEROOM is forward on the main deck with walk around decks. There is a king-size centerline bed with port and starboard bureaus and a settee against the starboard side. Aft of the stateroom on the port side is a separate dressing room with hanging lockers, vanities and cabinets. Aft is a full bath with shower and bidet. Opening windows complement the owners stateroom and office area.
At the entry to the Owners stateroom on the starboard side is an OFFICE with desk, settee, and coffee table. This is a very elegant area which forms a complete private suite.
Next aft on the main deck is a delightful athwartship BAR area with five stool breakfast counter and bar. There are complete cooking facilities including four-burner stove, ice box, trash compactor, dishwasher and icemaker. (Main galley is on the lower deck). This is one of the most popular areas on CENTINELA IV, ideal for a casual quick breakfast or for pre-dinner cocktails.
A day head is outboard to port.
The DINING ROOM, open to the salon can comfortably seat 10 people and is located forward of the MAIN SALON. The dining and main salon areas are entirely teak paneled. The aft port section of the main salon has a wet bar and opposite on the starboard side is a television, video, stereo system and desk. The salon and dining room area has 4 opening windows as a show of vintage Feadship styling.
The delightful AFT DECK is accessible through double sliding counter-balanced glass doors. The aft deck can be totally enclosed with soft curtains aft and is heated and air-conditioned. It has a circular teak table with rattan chairs. There is a full wrap-around stern settee. There is an exceptional feeling of roominess and airiness in this area. This feeling transcends forward into the main salon and dining area also. There is centerline access down to the integral swim platform.
The ENGINE ROOM is located amidships. The maintenance levels are superb, and indeed the engine room shows better than many boats that are 1/10th her age.
The GALLEY is located forward of the engine room on the port side and has all the accoutrements for a vessel of this caliber. Opposite to starboard is additional built-in freezer space, storage and laundry room. Forward of this is the crew's dinette which can comfortably seat nine for dinner or after hours relaxation and entertainment.
Forward of the crew's mess is a single crew stateroom with writing desk, wardrobe, private head and shower. Forward of this is an additional upper and lower double crew stateroom with wardrobe and private head and shower. Opposite to port is and identical crew stateroom with its own private head and shower. Aft to port is another upper and lower double crew stateroom with writing desk, wardrobe, head and shower.
There are four lovely guest staterooms aft of the engine room. A full width VIP STATEROOM with King sized bed is forward with ensuite head and tub. There is a TWIN GUEST STATEROOM aft to port with ensuite bath with tub. All the way aft are two (2) additional TWIN GUEST STATEROOMS with ensuite baths. The starboard bathroom has a tub; the port has a stall shower.
The LAZARETTE is further aft, accessed from the aft deck or the swim platform through a cantilevered door that also allows dive tanks and toys to be loaded from the tenders to the lazarette.
The WHEELHOUSE is on the next level up forward of the BOAT DECK. It offers excellent visibility with amidships controls plus bridge wing port and starboard controls. Almost all of these electronics were updated in 2008 and 2009 to modernize the crew's ability to navigate around the world.
The CAPTAIN'S STATEROOM is accessible from the port side of the bridge and has a double berth, full wardrobe, writing desk and private head and shower.
To starboard and accessible from the wheelhouse is the CHART ROOM which holds another set of electronic equipment. Aft of the chart room is a passageway which heads to the outside BOAT DECK where you find a teak table, L-shaped sofas, occasional chairs and full wet bar opposite. This outside SKY LOUNGE is a delightful area, completely shaded by the overhead and completely protected from the wind.
The enormous boat deck takes up more than half of the entire second deck. Aft of the tenders, there are two tables and two settees across the entire stern area, which makes a delightful lounging area in the sun. The entire boat deck is laid in teak, and is quite large when the tenders (19 feet and 17 feet) and their chocks are removed.
Above the wheelhouse, accessible by a staircase on the port side, is a protected SUN DECK with excellent visibility and privacy.
Steel hull, aluminum superstructure, with upper wheelhouse, sun deck, raked bow and transom stern. Teak decks replaced in 2004.
• Lang Commercial 6-burner stove with 2 ovens and griddle • Miele High Speed Commercial Dishwasher (2008) • Wells Fryer • Viking Trash Compactor (2008) • 2x Traulsen REFER/FRIDGE (2008) • EuroCave Wine Cooler 72 bottles (2008) • 2x Traulsen Refrigerators (2008) • 2x Miele Professional Laundry (2008)
Breakfast Bar Area:
• Kitchen Aid Microwave Oven (2008) • Miele 4-burner Induction Cook top (2008) • Traulsen Refrigerator (2008) • Hoshizaki Icemaker (2008) • Insinkerator Garbage Disposal (2008) • Viking Trash Compactor (2008) • ISE Insinkerator Hot Water Heater • Miele High Speed Commercial Dishwasher (2008)
• 2 x Caterpillar D-379 TA 575 hp each @ 1225 rpm. Dry stack exhausts. 3,200 hours (2/2014), since complete overhaul at 13,000 hours in 2003 • Central Fire and Emergency System • Central Engine Room Alarm System (2013) • Kidde Halon Fire Suppression System • Vosper Stabilizer System with Koopnautic Controls (3' x 7' fins) MK III, new bearings 2013 • Schottel Bow Thruster, electric, new motor 2006 • (2) H & R Bilge and Fire Pumps • (2) H & R Sump and Sewage Pumps • (2) Johnson Fresh Water Pressure Pumps (2009) • Thermia 100 gal. hot water tank, 1.2 kw capacity • (1) Atlas Copco Air Compressors • Alfa Laval Fuel Centrifuge • 250 gal. Day Tank • Emergency gasoline fire pump • Headhunter MSD (2008) • New toilets throughout - Headhunter Royal Flush (2008) • 2x Sea Recovery Aqua Matic 1800/gl/day (2008) • Cruisair Chilled Water System 30 tons (2008) • New Raw water cupronickle plumbing (2008)
Tanks: Fuel 11,284 gal Water 2,782 gal Grey water 1,300 gal Black Water 234 gal
• Generators: John Deere custom application 100 kW (2012) • Atlas Shore Power Converter, 50 kw capacity • 24v DC System for starting engines, ships service electronics, emergency lighting, four separate banks all independent, charged by two separate constavolts. New batteries 2013. • Sephco 55kW Load Bank (2010)
ELECTRONICS AND NAVIGATON EQUIPMENT
• 2x Furuno Radars 25kW with ARPA (2008) • Closed Circuit TV (2008) • PBX Telephone System (2009) • (3) Searchlights • AIS Furuno (2008) • Furuno GP150 GPS (2008) • Furuno FE700 Depth (2008) • Sailor RT2048 VHF (2008) • Sailor RT5022 VHF with two remotes CU5000 (Radio room, Crew Mess) (2008) • Standard Horizon LH10 Hailer • Furuno RD30 with Airmar Weather station (2009) • Extron Video Management system with 6 Displays (3 bridge, 2 Radio room, 1 Captains Cabin) (2009) • Sperry Navipilot V Auto Pilot (2009) • Navigat X Mk II Gyro (2009) • Two Isolated Navigation Computers with Nobeltec, Transas, and Max Sea (2008/2010)
• KVH Mini VSAT (2009) • JRC Fleet broadband (2008) • Iridium Open port (2009) • Inmarsat C (2009) • Sailor TT-3603E Message Center (2009) • Sailor LRIT (2009) • Furuno NX700 Navtex (2009) • Furuno Color Video Sounder • Sailor VHF (2008) • Furuno GP150 (2008) • Boat is fully networked for internet
Main Salon Kaleidescape/Ipod Dock/Karaoke/Sat TV/Crestron Multi zone sound Each stateroom has it’s own entertainment system
DECK / TOYS
• 19 ft Nautica Rib/Yamaha 150 hp • 17 ft Nautica Cat Rib/115 HP • Bauer Air compressor • Various Water Toys
Plating inspected and ultrasounded (over one thousand shoots)
Anything suspicious was cut out and replaced (included tanks)
Steering disassembled and inspected with new bearings installed
Stabilizers disassembled, new bearings, and new seals on stabilizer rams
Bottom taken to bare steel and a new bottom system was applied with new primer and 3 coats of bottom paint.....should be good for another 5 to 7 years.
New Shaft bearings
New davit cable
New PLC based central alarm system
All new batteries House and Start and Genset
2 new life rafts
New Battery Charger
Airconditioning in Engine Room
New ER exhaust fans
Extra 100 feet of anchor chain on both sides
Load Bank including cupronickle water supply
Rebuilt both transmissions
Installed new engine mount system and alignment
Fair hull from bare steel
New Airconditioning compressors
New domestic water pumps
New Marine Sanitation Device/black water treatment
New Water makers
New cupronickle salt water plumbing for gensets, water makers
New tank monitoring system
Upgraded adding 2 new life rafts (the yacht originally had only 2 now has 4)
New 5 blade props
Lots of work replacing areas of frequent/high corrosion with stainless steel
New headhunter toilets throughout the yacht
CENTINELA IV has cruised Europe, the Caribbean, the Bahamas and the East and West Coast of the United States. She offers transoceanic range with shallow draft, which enables her to cruise areas inaccessible to many vessels of her size.
Built at the de Vries yard as Hull #625. New bottom paint 6/2014
All Owner's artwork, ship's model, vases, dolphins, etc. and personal effects. A detailed inventory list of exclusions will be provided pursuant to a purchase agreement.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Interested in this boat?Toll-free: 866-428-7005Tel: 954-522-3344