Transmissions: Allison Cruising Speed: 25 MH15 Max Speed: 30
Accommodations and Layout
Complete refit in 2006 including: • All mahogany interior woodwork refinished • All exterior teak refinished and recoated annually • New custom draperies and carpeting • All the original countertops have been replaced with high quality laminate for an updated look
Entering the cockpit (110 square feet) from the swim platform you go through a transom gate to the large cockpit with storage cabinets port & starboard, 3 door storage cabinet on the centerline and 1 door cabinet to starboard. Up a ladder to the large "tournament" flying bridge there are two helm chairs and a large bench forward with seating for 8. New in 2009 with isinglass and canvas enclosure makes this an all-weather bridge.
Entering the salon through a sliding door, the counter on the starboard bulkhead has the electrical panel. Forward are new twin side chairs. On port is a large new Henredon leather sofa. In between is a custom table with drop leaves. Aft is a new large arm chair and a classic end table with decorative lamp. New custom draperies surround the salon windows. To starboard and forward is the wet bar with ample counter space, a stainless steel sink and under counter U-Line ice maker. Nice storage cabinets offer space for supplies and liquor storage. To port is the lower helm station with electronics and helm controls.
Large windshield space offers good visibility. The engine room is large and below the sole of the salon.
Down the steps into the U-shaped galley you’ll be struck by the beautiful galley floor with inlaid hardwood compass rose. A built in Microwave is to port as well as the stereo cabinet. A new Whirlpool Stainless steel refrigerator and freezer, resurfaced countertops, a large stainless steel sink 3 burner Princess electric range with oven and cabinets above and below for storage. Even a gourmet cook will appreciate this space.
The owner’s stateroom is on port with an ensuite head and stall shower. The guest head is on port and forward is the guest bunk room.
Galley and Dining
• New Whirlpool Stainless Steel refrigerator/freezer • New GE Microwave • Large Stainless Steel sink • Beautiful New Galley floor w/inlaid Compass Rose • Princess 3 burner electric range w/oven • New Bradford White 19.9 gal Electric Water heater • Ample storage • Generous Counter Space
• Wet Bar w/U-Line Icemaker • CruiseAir air conditioning • Amplifier • Sony STR-DE475 Stereo Stereo system w/speakers • Carpeting • New Custom Blinds • New Salon Windows • All interior woodwork newly refinished • New Henredon leather couch • 2 New High End Side Chairs • New High End Arm Chair • Custom Coffee Table w/fold down leaves
Master & Guest Staterooms
• Double berth • Inner Spring Mattresses • New Bedding • Head w/shower and sink • (2) Cruise-Air air conditioners • Carpeting • New Drapes • Closets w/cedar lining • New Tumbled-tile floors • Raritan heads
• Halon fire control system • Raw water sea strainer • Oil pressure alarm • Emergency engine stop • Fuel shut-off valve • 110 block heaters • Oil filter • Start/stop switch remote • Water filtration system • Engine mounts • Engine controls • Fresh water cooling system • Engine synchronizers • Engine temperature alarm • Bilge blower • Sound insulation • (2) Racor fuel filters • Gear box • Muffler • Bilge pump • Water pump • Oil change pump
Electronics and Navigation
• Furuno 1931 radar • Furuno RP-110 chart plotter • Furuno GP80 GPS • Autohelm knot and depth finder • CETE Beamer Autopilot • Standard VHF radio • Compass • Speed and distance log
Electrical System & Mechanical
• Onan 12 kw diesel generator • Numerous 120V outlets • Battery charger • 4 Air conditioning units with reverse cycle heat and separate controls • (2) Hubbell dockside switches • 4 Marine Batteries • New Bradford white 19.9 gal water heater
• 45 Fortress anchor • Electric Windlass • (3) Hatches • Swim platforms • Transom door • Horn • Coast Guard safety package • Fish box • Coaming padding • Rod holder • Bait well • Cockpit sink • Guest stateroom w/over/under bunks • Guest head w/shower • Life jackets • Wheel steering • Distress kit • Horn • Antenna • Instrument panel • Life ring • Radar arch aluminum painted • Chart table • Docklines and Fenders
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Interested in this boat?Toll-free: 866-418-4253Tel: 814.455.6800