WITH A BOW THRUSTER !!!!! Don't let her age scare you. This is a very well kept, very well maintained vessel. The perfect weekender, plus. The Villa Vee is a great flybridge boat for those wanting to get out on the water, do some fishing, relax inside for lunch and crash for the weekend. Moderate hours on her Fresh Water Cooled Mercruisers with a BOW THRUSTER make this boat a steal in this price range. Call now for an appointment.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
* Twin Inboard
* Mercruiser 305 V8 Fresh Water Cooled
* Port Engine Original, 540 Hours on meter.
* Starboard Engine, New Out of the Box in 1993. Not commissioned until 1997. 525 Original Hours
* Both Engines have Fresh Water Clean Outs as well as being Fresh Water Cooled.
* Both Transmissions are Velvet Drive with 4 Blade Props.
*Garmin 250 Depth Finder
* 182C Garmin GPS
* Standard Horizon VHF on Bridge
* Apelco VHF in cockpit
* Stainless Steel electronic 2 bank battery charger, (1) Charging House battery, and (1) charging Starboard engine.
* One parallel switch for emergency starting parallels starboard and port engines
* 30 amp shore power
* 12 volt offshore spreader lights (2)
* 110 volt, 70 watt HP sodium high pressure dockside pressure lights (2)
* 5" Bridge mounted remote controlled spotlight
* (4) 12 volt batteries, 1 starboard engine, 1 port engine, 1 deep cycle house, 1 bow thruster battery with shutoff switch and volt meter.