- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Lake Oucahita, AR
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 18,900
- Sale Pending
This FRESHWATER Catalina 30 Tall Rig with Shoal Keel is a very unique Catalina 30.
FLASH: PRICE LOWERED TO ONLY 18,900.00 Act NOW and save Thousands.
This boat was originally ordered stripped from the factory and was then "Upgraded" on rigging and details that are ahead of &, again, unique to THIS Cat 30. Anyone would enjoy all of the extras that come with this boat, but would likely not wish to spend the money required to replace it all.
Notice the custom interior - - not factory wood trim, not factory cushions, but notice the new custom wood cabin sole, the Barient Primaries, the Barient Secondaries, the mainsheet run aft to the skipper, the Data Marine instruments, the Diesel Heater, the multiple custom wood interior items from a tongue and grooved binocular case to the custom fixed double leaf main cabin table rather than the awkward standard one piece table, custom electrical panel/s, Stainless Steel trash container, etc, etc. Spinnaker rigged and a North Sails Mainsail, Jib and Genoa equipped and then look at the 4 snatch blocks and three Barient Winch handles. Complete with Gaurhauer rigid vang and Gaurhauer traveler, THIS Catalina 30 is ANYTHING but average. She is much more of a "sailors" boat than most Catalina 30s. Further, this is one of a few Catalina 30's with the 4' 4" draft scheel keel - -shoal draft without the wings.
Located @ Lake Oucahita just west of Hot Springs, Arkansas, if she is may be right where you need her. If the she needs to be relocated, then we can assists in that effort with our "air ride" equipment. Happy to help with any aspect of your growth in sailing, please give us a call on our toll free number and let's get this Catalina 30's helm in your hand before someone else gets this prize!
Frequently, a boat such as this qualifies for a tax deductible loan. We stand ready to aim you to professionals to help you have a turnkey purchase.
IT'S YOUR MOVE !!
Contact: Chris Rooke, Rooke Sails, Inc., 1744 Prescott So., Memphis, Tn. 38111
Dealers for: Beneteau, Hunter, Precision, Hobie, Laser/Sunfish and Walker Bay
Please contact at 901 744-8500
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 30 ft 0 in
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Sails / Canvas and other Gear
- North Main Sail
- North Roller furling Head Sail
- Other sails
- Tall Rig with Bow Sprit
- Recent GarhauerTraveler, better movement / all stainless
- Back Stay Tensioner
- Barient Self-tailing Winches, Primary and Secondary
- Spinnaker rigging
- All Halyards led aft to sheet stoppers.
- Internal Halyards - not standard on 1982 Catalina 30's
- VERY Unique - Mainsheet lead aft to skipper back in cockpit to # 10 Barient self tailing winch
- Folding Prop
- Extra Winch handles - - some Very unique (double hand / with ratchet)
Interior and Accommodations
- Custom double leaf table
- Custom Galley with drink holders
- Manual cold water - no electrical pump to go bad
- Custom trash can built in under counter space
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
2 Burner Stove with Oven
Ice Box , Storage w/ "U" shaped Galley
- Diesel Heater for Winter sailing - spending time in the colder months
- Custom Wood Floor
- Custom Cushions
- Unique 4'4" Scheel Keel- good windward performer with a shorter keel than the fin keel of 5'3". Most later model Catalina 30s have the wing keel of 3' 10". Might say this is the "MID" depth keel. Sometimes the Wing Keel versions are considered difficult to get off of shoals after running aground. This Scheel keel version is easier
- Tall Rig.
- LOA: 29 ft 11 in
- Beam: 10 ft 10 in
- LWL: 25 ft 0 in
- Minimum Draft: 4 ft 4 in
- Maximum Draft: 4ft 4 in
10200 lbs Dry Load
Ballast: 4200 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 2 in
- I = 43' 0"
- J = 12' 0"
- P = 37' 6"
- E = 11' 6"
Other Boats from Rooke Sails
Heber Springs, AR, United States
Heber Springs, AR, United States
Iuka, MS, United States
Memphis, TN, United States
Unknown, United States