- View Full Specifications
Only 400 hrs on Perkins
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Friday Harbor, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 39,500
Low hour engine on this classic trawler: Perkins M135, 130-hp, has only 400 hours!!! Huge enclosed flybridge Sunbrella with StrataGlas windows.
At Ease is a fine example of the classic Taiwan trawler, and Universal built the very best ones. The boat has had a number of recent upgrades, and several are in progress, but the owner must sell her. She is the preferred tri-cabin layout with a large master stateroom aft and v-berth forward. Both staterooms have private heads and the aft cabin features a separate shower stall, new electric macerator toilet and a functional bath tub/shower! The exterior teak has been painted with gray epoxy paint...not only because it looks great, but it ELIMINATES TEAK MAINTENANCE. The deck-space consuming trawler mast and shrouds were removed and replaced with a radar arch. The teak decks have been glassed over and painted with non-skid. New in 2013 - full canvas flybridge enclosure with StrataGlas. Electric up/down winch, with new 2015 200' chain and 20kg anchor, Garmin 740 and new Garmin radar and AIS overlay. Tanks cleaned and inspection ports installed in 2012.
The aft windows on this boat have all leaked, and need to be replaced. New 2 part replacement windows were priced at $5200.
Please contact Mike Close at (360) 378-6202
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 36 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 10 in
Displacement: 24500 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 3 in
Total Power: 130 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins - New 2002!!
Year Built: 2002
Engine Model: M135
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 400
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 130 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 knots
Maximum Speed: 9 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (250 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (200 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (44 Gallons)
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Walkthrough and Overview
Classic lines & classic style, The new Perkins M135 (only 400 hours) and her large tanks (400 gallons diesel, 250 gallons water) really open up the cruising possibilities! She can take you anywhere in the Pacific Northwest in style and comfort!
Starting forward the private guest stateroom features a roomy v-berth, private head to port and hanging locker to starboard. Stepping up into the main cabin, the salon, galley and lower helm is all on the same level, which is great for traveling or entertaining! The lower helm is to starboard, with the L-shaped settee/dinette to port. The galley is located aft of the lower helm and includes double stainless steel sinks, Norcold AC/DC refrigerator, and 3-burner Magic Chef propane range.
From the salon you step aft down into the spacious master suite, which features copious storage, double bed offset to port, built in desk & drawers and a huge head with separate shower and even a small tub!
- 2 stainless steel sinks
- Norcold AC/DC refrigerator
- Magic Chef propane range
- Propane tank with remote shutoff switch
Salon & Interior
- Sleeps 6: double berth in aft master stateroom, v-berth forward, settee in main cabin lowers into small double berth
- 1 new Masterflush electric head, 1 manual marine head
- 2 Holding tanks: 1 @ 28 gallons, 1 @ 16 gallons
- Tub/Shower in master head
Engine & Mechanical
- New Perkins M135, 130-hp diesel engine (only 400 hours)
- 2-200 gallon diesel tanks
- Racor fuel/water separator
- Bow-Power 12-volt bow thruster
- Morse dual station engine controls
- Teleflex dual station hydraulic steering
- 2 Bilge pumps
Electronics & Navigation
- Garmin 740s chart plotter sounder with radar overlay and AIS
- ICOM VHF with AIS
- Garmin radar
- Ideal CWM windlass wired for electric up and down
- 200' chain new 2016
- 1 CQR anchor
- The 5 windows in the aft cabin and aft head leaked, and should be replaced.
- The two aft windows in the main salon leaked and should be replaced.
- Replacement windows for aft cabin and aft main salon are approx $5,000.
- Replacement involves cutting off teak trim on windows, removing window frames
- Install new two part aluminum windows with wide trim to cover old teak frame area.
Flybridge Enclosure and radar arch
- Huge fully enclosed flybridge installed in 2012
- Strataglas clear vue panels in front and sides
- All panels swing up and attach to ceiling when open flybridge desired.
- Mast and supporting rigging was removed to make aft mid deck useable
- Beefy radar arch installed for radar and radio antennas
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.