1981 Present Yachts Trunk Trawler
- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 69,900
Owner's health forces sale after RECENT $50K+ IN UPGRADES! See full specs for details on the upgrades.
Very nice cruising or live aboard trawler with a much better layout than a Grand Banks 42 or similar. The galley down layout is great for cruising as well as makes a fantastic and roomy live aboard. Hydraulic stern thruster aids in docking to compliment the efficient single engine design.
Gorgeous teak interior is in extremely good condition.
CONTACT LISTING BROKER:
WILL MOLINO @ 305-345-9444 OR EMAIL email@example.com
BOAT IS LOCATED IN: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Please contact Will Molino at 305-345-9444
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Displacement
LOA: 41 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 6 in
Total Power: 120 HP
Engine Brand: Ford Lehman
Year Built: 1981
Engine Model: 4-Stroke
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 120 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 knots
Maximum Speed: 10 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (150 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (440 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (20 Gallons)
Overview: The all teak interior is in exceptional condition overall for her vintage and the joinery work is simply gorgeous.
The master stateroom is aft and features a queen centerline berth, en-suite head with sink, vanity, shower and tub. The storage space is extensive, from the built in drawers to the expansive hanging lockers. Great for living aboard or extended cruising alike.
The salon is bright and airy, and features 360 degree visibility. There is a custom built settee in the salon with even more built in storage. A flip up teak table adjoins to galley bulkhead for convenience.
The galley down features decent cabinet space, hot/cold pressure water sink, a full size refrigerator, 3 burner electric stove top and microwave.
The guest head is opposite the galley.
Forward is the guest cabin with double lower berth and upper single. Features include hanging locker, deck hatch, and opening port holes.
- Typical trunk style exterior, with generous side decks and teak capped rails
- Custom heavy duty dual anchoring system
- Dual bridge settees with large table, center helm seat, Bimini top
- Aft deck features davit with electric power winch
- Teak swim platform and ladder
Recent Upgrades Include but not Limited to:
- Double bottom peel to remove any and all blisters, fair out, 2 coats of epoxy barrier coat, 2 coats primer, 2 coats bottom paint, and antifouled all running gear.
- Clean and repair all through hulls
- Remove old AC units and install 2 brand new units as well as new electronic control units, plus new 1000GPH AC pump installed
- New 20 lb./day SS marine icemaker installed in salon cabinet
- New engine and generator heat exchangers, pumps, and hoses and clamps
- Correct any oil leaks on main and gen
- New main bearings in gen and new gen driveshaft
- All new seals on hydraulic stern thruster
- New head pump forward, rear head pump rebuilt, as well as new sanitation hoses and clamps
- New fuel sender and all sender wired to new gauges
- All new batteries and new 50A charger/converter
- Clean all and replace any wiring necessary
- Repaired soft spots on bridge floor and main deck as necessary. Cut out, new wood installed, glassed over and painted with new non-skid surface on full bridge and side decks.
- New headliner in forward stateroom after repairing fiberglass leak and installing all new overhead stringers for installation of the new headliner
- New bimini top with all new framing
- New salon/lower helm VHF, new handheld VHF
- New Sony stereo and sound system on bridge
- New GPS/Plotter/Sounder/Fishfinder on bridge with US and Bahamas charts
- Replaced Starboard salon window
- All exterior trim repainted
- Refinished entire teak parquet flooring throughout in satin finish
- New hatch and porthole seals
- New full width maintenance free poly swim platform with fold out SS ladder
- New stern shower
- Water/waste monitor added
- Added equipment: SS barbeque grill, toaster, coffee press, vacuum, sleeping bags, new dock lines and boat hooks (2)
Just suffice it to say it has been extensively gone through and ready for some serious cruising.
*Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.