1981 Morgan 382
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Seabrook, TX
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 39,900
- Sale Pending
The Morgan 382 is known for its quality construction, strong sailing performance and ease of handling. Designed by the infamous Ted Brewer.
"Mandalay" is a comfortable cruising boat and a proven blue water vessel. Powered by a dependable Perkins 4-108 diesel engine.
- Full electronics including autopilot, radar etc
- Roller main and headsail
- Electric windlass,
- Heavy duty davits and full s/s life line enclosure for cockpit with great canvas.
- Warm interior with teak trim and teak and holly sole. U-shaped galley with propane stove. The enclosed head has a shower stall. Port and starboard settees with dining table. Large quarter berth and nav station. See full specs for complete detail.
- December 2015 - New House Battery Bank (Trojan 6 volt)
- December 2015 - Added House Battery Watering System
- December 2015 - New Transmission
- January 2016 - New Bottom Paint (OSS - Outside Upgraded to Ultra Bio Red)
- April 2016 - New Jib Roller Furling (Facnor LS 180)
- April 2016 - New Standing Rigging
- April 2016 - New Installed/Uninstalled Electronics including Windless/TV Antenna/VHF Antenna (B&G)
- April 2016 - New Mast Lights (Deck/Running/Spreader)
- April 2016 - New Mast Conduit & Electrical Wiring
- April 2016 - New Mast Boot
- July 2016 - New Accumulator Bottle
- August 2016 - Inspected and Replaced Lines/Sail Rigging (as/needed)
- September 2017 - Inspected and Replaced Chain Plates (as/needed)
- February 2018 - New Start Battery (Ever-Start)
Please contact Lawrence Maher at 281-957-9046
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.