- The engines and generator will be serviced in December 2012.
- Significant parts of the interior were renewed and replaced in 2009.
- All fresh water and sea water pumps serviced 2011.
- Almost all electrical cables were refitted in 2011.
- Antifouling, polish, painting above deck (all white), zincs (November 2011/May 2012).
- Renewed fire extinguisher sand life rafts 2011.
RCD Status: Our understanding is that the yacht is exempt from the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) as she was built and placed into use within the EU prior to 1998.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- GRP hull, sub-deck and superstructure.
- The sub-deck is overlaid with teak.
- The construction is of solid laminate with a cored sub-deck.
Keel & Rudder:
The yacht has an electric lifting keel system, which increases the depth from 2.3m to approx 4.5m. With the keel up the yacht can enter almost any harbor, she can go close to shore at anchor and the water resistance is significantly reduced when sailing off the wind. Lowering the keel increases the ability to point and increases general stability significantly in side waves.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 2 x John Deere 200hp diesel engines (New 2001/02).
- Fuel transfer pump (new 2011).
- 2 x Double Racor filter systems.
- Electrical gas, gear controls.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine Hours: approximately 600.
- Engines Serviced: 2012 (done on an ongoing basis).
- Cruising Speed: 8 knots.
- Maximum Speed: 12 knots.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 2 x Fixed propellers (mounted now), plus 2 x twin 3-bladed feathering max props (spare).
- Bow thruster.
- Almost all electrical wiring and plugs were replaced in 2010/2011, both 12/24/110/220V.
- 4 x 24V 225ah gel batteries (new 2012).
- Vitron 5000W inverter/charger (new 2011).
- Additional 12V-50A and 24V-30A chargers.
- 2 x 90amp alternators.
- Alternator gen 12V.
- Northern lights 16 KW generator AUX.
- 7 x Shore power cords and loads of different plugs.
- 2 x 220 to 110 converters.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Pressurized water system (new pump 2012).
- Hot & cold water. Electric 240 v water heater.
- Offshore watermaker, producing 36 gallons per hour (new 2005 and never used).
- Offshore watermaker, producing 36 gallons per hour (new 2005 and never used).
- Hoses, pumps and bilge system was reorganized and changed in 2011.
- Total capacity of 3,400 litres in 3 x tanks plus day-tank.
- 2 x DieselCraft fuel purifying systems (new 2012).
- Total capacity of 2,500 litres in 4 x tanks.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Total capacity of 1500 litres.
- Almost all the navigation equipment is from Raymarine, network connected and from 2010:
- E120 plotter display.
- E80 plotter display.
- Raymarine Autopilot.
- ST60 Analogue vane system.
- ST60 wind.
- ST60 Tridata digital system.
- ST60 Tridata digital.
- ST6002 Control unit.
- SPX 30 Smart pilot core pack.
- Raystar 125.
- 4kW pedestal- HD digital.
- DSM400 Digital sounder module.
- DSM30 digital module.
- Ray54E VHF.
- Raystar 125.
- 24’’ 4KW Raymarine radar.
- Navionics gold charts.
- Navigation (worldwide charts) and entertainment computer, with LCD monitor in wheelhouse.
- Sailor Satellite telephone.
- Furuno Depth Sounder.
- 2 x EPIRB, 1 x new in 2011.
- Washing machine (new 2011).
- 2 x Hoovers.
- Stainless steel microwave oven - new in 2011.
- Trash compactor.
- Cooker with 4 electric hotplates.
- Convection oven.
- Deep double stainless steel sinks.
- Huge freezer and freezer capacity (new compressor and cooling pump 2012).
- Ice machine/small freezer in saloon (new 2011).
- Cutlery, sanitary lines etc. (most new 2011).
- 4 x Electrical WCs.
- 3 x Showers.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Samsung flat screen TV (new 2011) and Samsung DVD/Bluray Player (new 2011).
- Audio systems throughout the whole yacht.
- Saloon: Spots in 24v with dimmer and two 240v lamps.
- Cabins: Several spots and reading lamps 24v.
Summary of Accommodation:
- In total the yacht has 11 berths fixed berths in 5 cabins. This can be increased to 14 berths by lowering the table in the crew area.
Description of layout:
Aft there is a large owners/master cabin with king size double berth and a bunk bed above. The dividing wall can be taken down, which will almost double the space in this cabin.
The master cabin has a separate heads compartment to starboard and large and comfortable shower room to port. It has a large locker, large drawers and stereo system.
The port aft cabin, which occurs as result of dividing the master cabin into two, has two guest berths and access to the en-suite heads compartment.
Amidships to port is a cozy single guest or captain's cabin which has access to the same heads compartment, with shower, as the port twin berth guest cabin.
On the starboard side amidships there is a very nice double guest cabin with its own heads compartment with shower. This cabin has two comfortable separate berths, lots of storage in a hanging locker and several drawers. Just before entering this guest cabin, there is a locker that contains the ships new washing machine.
The yacht has a very spacious and comfortable saloon with large foldable dining table, three chairs and a high sofa to starboard and a coffee table and two sofas to port. Here is also the stereo for in- and outside and there is a new 42 inch Samsung flat screen TV as well as a DVD/Bluray player. The saloon has many lockers and drawers.
The ship has a very efficient galley with all necessary equipment: Huge fridge and freezer, with new compressor and cooling pump from 2012. Stainless steel, microwave oven - new in 2011. Trash compactor. Cooker with 4 electric hotplates. Convection oven and deep double stainless steel sinks.
The crew cabin is forward and has three fixed bunk berths and a table with two seat banks. The table can be lowered and turned into a double berth and used for either crew or guests. The crew section has its own heads compartment and shower, and a workshop with all the necessary tools and loads of spare parts.
Cockpit, Decks and Wheelhouse:
The yacht has two cockpits: The primary cockpit has a large and comfortable teak table, with foldable sides (to ease access to the steering position) and sufficient and comfortable space for 10 people. Behind the table is the primary outside steering position, with all possible navigation equipment available. The main cockpit has a bimini covering the whole area and several comfortable sitting areas.
The VIP cockpit aft provides great comfort and quietness for guests or the owner. This is a great place for sunbathing and relaxing, there is no wind, no noise and no work here. This cockpit has its own sprayhood and direct and private access to the master cabin – When the dividing wall is mounted, this is the only entrance to the master cabin. There is access to the hydraulic steering machine and the huge aft lazarette underneath the seats in VIP cockpit. Here are, amongst other things, stored; 2 x foldable bicycles', ropes of every kind, covers, spare oil, outside cleaning equipment and spare props.
The yacht is equipped with 2 x 6 person SOLAS life rafts (new 2011) that are mounted on the pushpit for easy launching. Here is also an inflatable Danbuoy and a life- and lifting buoy and davits for the dinghy. There is a solid stainless steel /teak bathing ladder, that is taken off when sailing and an aluminum gangway that can be used at the aft or on the starboard side, when lying long side.
On the coach roof there are nice comfortable sunbathing cushions on each side of the mast. On foredeck there are mounting brackets for the dinghy. For long crossings and in really rough weather, the dinghy can be taken off the davits and tied up here for greater safety – there is also mounting brackets for the dinghy's outboard at the pushpit.
On foredeck there is access to the anchor locker, which holds the chain and rope for the two anchors. This locker is also used for storing spare fuel and fuel tank for the outboard. The Lofrans anchor winch has a strong capstan which eases mooring significantly in certain cases.
The pilot house provides a second, and in rough weather, very comfortable alternative, steering place with all electronics for navigation. Navigation and entertainment PC, satellite telephone, VHF, large plotter and various lockers with sail and deck spare parts, life vests, flares, grab bag, EPIRB's and engine control instruments.
- All sheets are located at the outer side of the cockpit.
- In 2008 the mast was overhauled, repainted and 50% of the standing rigging was changed.
- Barient electric winches.
- All winches (besides one that is not in use) are electric.
- North Sails mainsail serviced in 2011.
- North Sails high cut furling genoa, serviced in 2011.
- 2 x Staysails.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Lofrans anchor windlass.
- 2 x Anchors with 125 & 75 foot chain and rope.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Sun awning.
- Cockpit cushions.
- Spray hood.
Tender & Outboard:
- Honda tender (new 2011) with 15hp Honda outboard (2007).
- 2 x 6 PAX SOLAS Life rafts (new 2011).
- 17 Lifejackets
- Fire extinguishers throughout (all new 2011).
The Little Harbor 75’ is a capable cruising yacht that offers great sailing and excellent accommodation. Her centerboard keel gives her tremendous versatility in any cruising programme.
GRAND JUBILEE is an exhilarating, comfortable and safe luxury yacht, with all possible facilities and equipment. As she is used for charter sailing, she is always kept in a very good condition.
The yacht can be bought for private use or as a running business, offering sailing holidays, corporate events, adventure and diving trips as well as sailing and skipper training. If acquired as a business, current bookings will be transferred to the new owner.