- View Full Specifications
Priced to sell!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hilton Head Island, SC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 109,000
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION MAKES THIS 44 FT. "LOADED" LAFITTE SAILBOAT A TERRIFIC VALUE!!!
"NO HURRICANE DAMAGE EVER"!
IF YOU ARE IN THE MARKET FOR A WORLD CLASS BLUE WATER SAILBOAT, THIS LAFITTE 44 IS A MUST SEE!!!!!!!
Don’t be fooled off by the age...this two owner boat was lightly used for its first 30 years in fresh water of the great lakes. The second and current owner purchased the boat and spent almost 180K on refurbishing and a long list of upgrades. The boat is now better than new in many regards. This boat is a solid world cruiser, one of stronger blue water boats built. Schedule a showing today!!!
~~THIS VESSEL DOES NOT INCLUDE TENDER AND MOTOR~~
Marine Sales & Solutions
Hilton Head, SC 29926
Please contact Billy Douglas at (843) 689-2248
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 44 ft 4 in
Beam: 12 ft 8 in
LWL: 35 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 4 in
Displacement: 28000 lbs
Total Power: 60 HP
Engine Brand: Beta Marine
Year Built: 2015
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 133
Engine Power: 60 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: Stainless steel (160 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (130 Gallons)
- Rigging fully inspected, replaced a number of parts, including a new forestay.
- New furler system in 2013
- All new sails:
- 1) North 130% Genoa in 2013
- 2) Super Sailmakers: Main sail
- 3) Staysail (heavy)
- 3) Cruising Spinnaker 1.5oz.
- 4) Racing genoa 2016
- 5) Light air 1.5oz staysail 2017 and a few others
- New Rigid Boom Vang Heavy duty in 2016
- New Main sheet track and traveler system 2016
- New Turning Blocks and riser in 2017
- All new lines / sheets
- Canvas was all replaced in 2012 / Full enclosure with screens and windows.
- Teak Decks were originally never sanded. Had them cleaned, re-caulked, etc. In excess of 20K was invested in teak decks.
- Replaced in 2015 / Beta Marine 60hp. (Some Warranty Remaining)
- New transmission as well.
- New 4 blade max prop folding prop. 2014
- Bow Thruster: 2015
- Both heads removed and refurbished in 2015
- Full Raymarine system:
- Including hydraulic autopilot 2014 - 2015
Below the water line:
- Boat was stripped down to bare glass.
- No bubbles or issues.
- New barrier coats, etc. bottom paint ext.
- New cushions
- New Custom made bed mattresses
- New custom made bed sheets, etc.
- New water heater : Electric / engine heated
- New batteries in late 2016. 2 # 8's for the house, 1 # 8 for the thruster and 1 for the engine.
- New heat / air conditioning units (18000 + 9000). 18000 was installed in 2014 / 9000 was in 2016.
- Teak flooring in the boat was stripped and refurbished.
- New teak hatches with lexon tops were custom made in 2015.
- New refrigeration system in 2013.
- New bilge and sump pumps, along with a number of other smaller items.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.